Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Back in the Uk looking for my future soulmate

Hi folks been away on business for the last year or so, I really would like to find the right woman I am still only 41 so not to late to try again and settle down. Please I am not interested in anyone still in Phills, sorry to all you nice and honest ladies but have been taken for granted and used a couple of times, in my case twice bitten 3 times shy.
    Any way check out my profile, I am handsome, good looking Guy, please honesty and good hearted person is key for me, age 25 up to 37
    I am sure there is lovely kind Pina for me here in the Uk, do not care for the status including student, just honesty and sincerety.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyheart View Post
    Hi folks been away on business for the last year or so, I really would like to find the right woman I am still only 41 so not to late to try again and settle down. Please I am not interested in anyone still in Phills, sorry to all you nice and honest ladies but have been taken for granted and used a couple of times, in my case twice bitten 3 times shy.
    Any way check out my profile, I am handsome, good looking Guy, please honesty and good hearted person is key for me, age 25 up to 37
    I am sure there is lovely kind Pina for me here in the Uk, do not care for the status including student, just honesty and sincerety.
    Modest too

Quote Originally Posted by lestaxi1 View Post
    Modest too
    maybe he's being honest
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

I'm sure he is a good guy,Im only pissed I can't say i'm handsome good looking guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by lestaxi1 View Post
    I'm sure he is a good guy,Im only pissed I can say i'm handsome good looking guy lol
    maybe your too humble les
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

I realised I had missed the "t" of can't

Maybe it is because llife is too short ! I lost my wife a while back, that does change your outlook on life a bit i suppose, also I want to enjoy my life not take it for granted you never knows what may happen tomorrow.
    If i come accross as arrogant, over confident, apologies not my intention, anyway just being as honest as possible so that i do not waste anyones time or play games with their lives etc
    My wife was a very lovely Pina, I was with her for 18 years met in college here in the Uk. not ashamed to say I am a bot lonely. In my career I do not have the luxury to find someone again, also not been on the dating scene for so long, as I eluded in my intro, been taken for a ride a couple of tiimes.
    http://filipinaroses.com/images/smil...smiley-081.gif
    Anyway Les atleast you have a sense of humour !!!

So sorry to hear that you lost your wife a while ago Lonelyheart, that must have been a very difficult and traumatic time. Being taken for a ride afterwards during a period of vulnerability must have been very hard to cope with too. As you say, you are young enough to start again and I sincerely hope that you find love and happiness soon.

Good luck in your search but in the meantime, there is a very friendly community here to keep you company

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyheart View Post
    If i come accross as arrogant, over confident, apologies not my intention, anyway just being as honest as possible so that i do not waste anyones time or play games with their lives etc
    My wife was a very lovely Pina, I was with her for 18 years met in college here in the Uk. not ashamed to say I am a bot lonely. In my career I do not have the luxury to find someone again, also not been on the dating scene for so long, as I eluded in my intro, been taken for a ride a couple of tiimes.
    http://filipinaroses.com/images/smil...smiley-081.gif
    Anyway Les atleast you have a sense of humour !!!

sorry about your wife
    and sorry if I've upset you , I or I'm sure Les had not meant to
    i wish you luck on your search thou

Why not post a photo as your avatar, like Les or mine (ok, I have my mahal with me) but at least people will be able to see you, or ladies here can recommend you to their friends.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Why not post a photo as your avatar, like Les or mine (ok, I have my mahal with me) but at least people will be able to see you, or ladies here can recommend you to their friends.
    Steve has a point. We're not, strictly speaking, a dating site ... but a photo can sometimes work wonders. Goodluck in your quest!

We have a dating site .... it's in the links at the top of the forum. We've had many weddings thanks to this site.... and even babies.... which makes me partly responsible for them
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Many thanks to you all, very kind and warm words.....

Guys I am not upset or offended in any way, In fact some of the threads had me in stitches, which is great.
    Come on life is too short

I have in the past contributed to the forum so am familiar with it and the fact most people here have always been great.

Ye I have thought off and did start filling out the registration for the dating forum.

I have really wanted to put my photo up here , you are right it will help, but believe it or not I cannot due to the nature and type of work I do!!!

No I am not jams bond agent 00 0 hush hush etc.

I work in banking and finance (no not the evil bankers and brokers type either) for security reasons with regards to my position and role, publishing a photo potentially exposes my family and me to some very real threats. Also it may put me in breach of my contract of employment!!!

It is not as glamorous or exciting trust me, it is in some ways a pain and hindrance, anyway I am hoping to change my career in due course as the travelling and stress is too much, last two years in banking has been hell, well in my particular field anyway.

I asked the girls in my team how they would describe me

One said I look like a modest version of George Clooney (who’s he?)
    Second one said I look like Sylvester Stallone (Horrible images of Rocky go through my mind where he cries out for his girlfriend with his very slow dulcid tones "Adrianne")
    Third she thinks I look more like a spitting image of Ronny O'sulivan (I found out he is a snooker player)

So I suppose I am somewhere in between that lot, so maybe that puts me in mr average league?

Anyway I look forward

Thread Information