Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

still looking the sequel

is there one woman that does not want kids and that would live in wales i no thats the bit thats putting them off
    so still looking

You missed off "Desperate and gagging for it"
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

a sequel??? to what, come on ash, what you messing about at , and like i said emma has many friends that would be intrested

Yeah ...... but Wales !!!!!!!
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    You missed off "Desperate and gagging for it"
    ... who's that, then ... the 'Welsh rarebit'?

hi stevewool, yes but are they here as i have said i cannot travel for 18 months due to work and a degree commitments.
    and i have met some nice ones but either they want kids or they are in the phils

they are in the phils , ash, but have to start somewhere just by talking first

Ash,
    Believe or not, there are plenty of Phil Ladies already in your area:-

http://www.filipinocommunitywales.org.uk/home.html
    http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/new...ate_in_Newport

Maybe there's a Halloween get together or Christmas party?

thankyou terpe i have e mailed them .x

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Yeah ...... but Wales !!!!!!!
    Ya know, I have no idea what's wrong with the Welsh (or what's wrong with any of the folks over there), but it's sure hard to pronounce those place names.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
    Ya know, I have no idea what's wrong with the Welsh (or what's wrong with any of the folks over there)
    Nothing, really, Denise ... as far as I know - having never been to Wales - but I suspect Ash is trying to say, "don't push me!

Well, I still don't see what could be wrong with Wales (except maybe the temperature - BRRR!!).

Good luck, Ash!!

Respected Member
    Inter community teasing Denise

There is a type joke in Britain that begins "there was an Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman" for example (I have to quote as I am terrible at remembering jokes)

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman were without tickets for the opening ceremonies of the summer Olympics but hoped to be able to talk their way in at the gate. Security was very tight, however, and each of their attempts was met with a stern refusal. While wandering around outside the stadium, the Englishman came upon construction site, which gave him an idea. Grabbing a length of scaffolding, he presented himself at the gate and said, "Johnson, the pole vault," and was admitted. The Scotsman, overhearing this, went at once to search the site. When he came up with a sledge hammer, he presented himself at the gate and said, "McTavish, the hammer." He was also admitted. The Irishman combed the site for an hour and was nearly ready to give up when he spotted his ticket in. Seizing a roll of barbed wire, he presented himself at the gate and announced, "O'Sullivan, fencing."
    There are literally thousands of this type of joke at the expense of the the poor Irishman but the poor Welsh are in a class of their own they hardly ever even get a mention

I've only ever skirted the edge of Wales I should really visit the place now that I live quite close to it.

Still Wales gave us Tom Jones and the ladies seem to love him, it also gave us the late great Harry Seacombe of Neddie Seagoon fame whose catchphrase "Ying tong iddle I po!" is much beloved by our own dear Prince Charles.

See -

Tom Jones
    Neddie Seagoon
    Ying Tong Song
    ying tong song lyrics

Read a little about the Goons and you get to understand the British a little better there is a little bit of the Goons in all of us Brits I think, even the serious minded ones, Spike Milligan who wrote most of the show was an absolute comic genius.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
    it's sure hard to pronounce those place names.
    All sounds magical names for me Abergavenny,Cwmbran,Aberdare,Pontypridd

I like Wales
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by shrek48 View Post
    is there one woman that does not want kids and that would live in wales i no thats the bit thats putting them off
    so still looking
    Get out of the Mountain Ash!!! and stop looking at the sequel
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by JimOttley View Post
    Inter community teasing Denise
    LOL, I do enjoy the teasing. Was just wondering if there was a basis for the stereotypes.

Haha! I've always liked this one: An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They each bought a pint of Guinness. Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, three flies landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the thick head. The Englishman pushed his beer away in disgust. The Scotsman fished the fly out of his beer, and continued drinking it, as if nothing had happened. The Irishman, too, picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer, and started yelling, "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU *******!!!!"

I'd probably just fish out the fly myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JimOttley View Post
    Still Wales gave us Tom Jones and the ladies seem to love him, it also gave us the late great Harry Seacombe of Neddie Seagoon fame whose catchphrase "Ying tong iddle I po!" is much beloved by our own dear Prince Charles.

See -

Tom Jones
    Neddie Seagoon
    Ying Tong Song
    ying tong song lyrics

Read a little about the Goons and you get to understand the British a little better there is a little bit of the Goons in all of us Brits I think, even the serious minded ones, Spike Milligan who wrote most of the show was an absolute comic genius.
    I've always found Brit humour a bit odd. Of course, it might just be because I'm more used to American humour, being a Filipina. I think if I were to end up in the UK, I wouldn't stop being fascinated by the people, though I'd probably also think the Brits are . LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    All sounds magical names for me Abergavenny,Cwmbran,Aberdare,Pontypridd

I like Wales
    Well, Sars, maybe you're right. But I still think places should have names that tourists can actually read without ending up in a fit of giggles (no offense to the Welsh, of course). Maybe a pronunciation guide at every street corner would help.

LOL!

there is way to much pc in this world and some inter country abuse is cool with me
    try cwmfelinfach thats a place near me and i live in cwmcarn and moved here from cwmbran
    but really wales is an ace place lush green country with some fantastic people and some **** h...les

Haha! Don't worry, Filipinos often joke about stereotypes and regional differences too. Some of us are known for being stingy, some for being tacky, some for horrendous English pronunciation, and some for unusual taste in food. I just wondered what it was about Wales or the Welsh that was so funny.

Oh crap! Haha! Something tells me a game of Scrabble isn't so easy when in Wales...

mostly the welsh are known for being stupid i think mainly because our accent is strong and we sound thick (i think so anyway) also we are known as sheep as there are a few sheep here in the the hills and valleys of wales.
    its not true ofcourse i have never a sheep :-( ( only cos they run to fast for me )

You know most asian women are still traditional and want marriage and kids, it is in the genes, I know because I am half asian myself so understand the cultural aspect, my wife was a Pina and it was very much what she wanted.
    But there ate many in the mid years who have kids that have grrown up and are divorced or separated that are often alone here.....
    Many are lovely and sweet ladies, I could of intriduced yoou to one couple months back, but Marielle has gone back to Phills, i only just got back to the UK myself.

Good luck I am sure you will find one.

Come on ladies where are you !!!!

thanks lonelyheart, i am sure there are lots who have kids and that would be fine with me. sadly as i have explained here a few times i am unable to travel to the phils to meet anyone due to work/uni and financial reasons for probably the next 18 months or i am sure i would have a gf by now.
    but as my friends here have said if its meant to be it will be and i am happy with that .
    so still looking

If the mountain wont go to Mohammed then mohammed must go to the mountain,18 months isnt long to wait,take your time,dont rush into the first unsuitable relationship your offered,I have been coming here for quite a while and only met three ladies in almost 20 years who ticked all of the boxes and would have crawled over broken glass for me(not in a kinky way)likewise I for them,lots of people settle for second-best relationships,18 months will fly past in an eye blink,use that time wisely making online friends and sorting wheat from chaff.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information