Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Today's vomit inducing article

Several British Muslim schools forcing EVERY pupil to wear the veil - and Ofsted inspectors have approved them

At least three Muslim faith schools are forcing girls as young as 11 to wear face-covering veils with the blessing of Ofsted inspectors, it emerged yesterday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz11KsGhfKi

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    I am alone here?

If it were obligatory that children attend that school then OK lets complain, but it's called parental choice, something which is lacking in so many other areas of everyday life now.

However, didn't I see recently that a girl who was extremely tall had problems with dress code at her school, and, aren't there many schools which exclude pupils who do not conform to the dress code. That they are secular schools or Christian schools does not make the principle any different.

When my children were at school I choose a religious school and then a public school (that's not a state school but private). One of the reasons was that they had rules which conformed to our standards. Had I been Muslim maybe I would have chosen a muslin school for the same reason. I don't think that would have made any less British !

Banned
    These people are obviously failing to promote tolerance, teaching pupils to segregate themselves from our western society, fostering extremism etc. By accepting cash only I'd suspect tax evasion and money laundering.

The so called "inspectors" from OFSTED should be fired and we need to follow the example of the French and outlaw the Burkha

Can't we just outlaw the French?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    These people are obviously failing to promote tolerance, teaching pupils to segregate themselves from our western society, fostering extremism etc. By accepting cash only I'd suspect tax evasion and money laundering.

The so called "inspectors" from OFSTED should be fired and we need to follow the example of the French and outlaw the Burkha
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    These people are obviously failing to promote tolerance, teaching pupils to segregate themselves from our western society, fostering extremism etc.
    nothing worse than a extremism
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

I am alone here?
    Probably,although it doesn't concern me as much now as I now live else where.

+2

did anyone knew that whites is getting in the middle of extinction????? for example: in uk... half of the population are muslims, indians romanians, polish, asians... Imagine if their population in uk will grew as fast as eurostar train... muslims marry 20 women , will have 10 kids or more, plus grandchildren. Whites maximum kids are 2 or 3. sometimes 1.,..... Non UK's are immigrating uk and they are younger, Oldies from uk immigrating in asian countries to retire... Legitimate whites are leaving in their country while those illegitimates are staying.... BNP TO THE RESCUE ....

where did you get your figures from
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Just to give the other side of the argument, there are 2 Jewish primary schools in Barkingside that are now open to all faiths, 1 in particular has many moslem children, and part of their uniform policy is all boys have to wear a kippah, and they are all conforming
    It will all get an airing over the next few weeks as Geert Wilders has gone on trial in Holland, should be interesting. Part of his parties manifesto proposes a tax on Islamic headscarves and a ban on the burka
    Would be better if banned all religious schools, teach religion but be secular.

watching bbc everyday and i guess u can tell... ..

I'm like 'An Idiot Abroad' .... sitting in a shanty town eating a packet of Monster Munch
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Respected Member
    Well it's complex, we need to be tolerant and accepting of other cultures. But I honestly thought we were moving away from forcing children into religious education and religious beliefs, or at least with the anti-christianity crowd that exist.
    Nobody should be forced at that age into those beliefs, if they choose when they are older, the fine. I believe in embracing a culture, but not allowing it to override the countries own beliefs.

Thread Information