Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

why you love ....?

why foreigners especially westerners "LOVE,.. FILIPINA"?

in my case, i didn't look for a FILIPINA, my misses could have been from any country in the world, it just happens she was in the phils
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Being a Filipina had nothing to with it, circumstances brought us together , and love took over (rather quickly actually)
    Im attracted to many things about my soon to be wife, especially her superior thought process and ability to think things through.....we've experienced many trials over the last few yrs not least the fact that she had to undergo an unexpected major operation last week.............just strengthens our love for each other.
    But being with a Filipina does highlight the differences in culture that we have here...............but black white yellow or brown you cant help who you fall in love with

I would say initially you can't help but like their mischievious nature! Making silly comments and then going hahaha at their own sillyness! Given time you realise that Filipinas are good natured, usually very religious, they take their relationships seriously and LOVE their family! I like threads like this cause it makes me realise how lucky I am! Any man British man who marrys a Filipina should realise that they put family first....erm, actually they put family first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, sevnth, eighth, ninth, tenth, millionth, billionth, and zillionth!

Well they do! And it's probable that they will want to have their own children of course.

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

I think the last poll I ran only around 50% were actually looking for a Filipina.... the others it just happened that way.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

I met my wife [Carina]in Japan 20 years ago.
    At that time I was not looking for any relationship. My job entailed a great deal of travel
    and just didn't provide any realistic opportunity for relationships.
    A friend of mine happened to mention that she knew a lady who could speak English very well and was also fluent in Japanese. I was told maybe she was Japanese or
    from Taiwan or Korea and that she could help me improve my Japanese and at the same time provide some conversation in English.
    At that time I was really struggling with the language and starting to miss being able to communicate in English.

My Japanese friend told me 'this lady' [Carina] owned a jazz themed restaurant and that we should go for a dinner and introductions would be made.

I know this will sound so corny, but... the moment I looked into Carina's eyes something happened to me!

I can tell you I went to her place every night for about a week.
    It was more a pub resto than anything, but a very friendly place and of course the
    usual karaoke.

When it was time for me to leave to Japan I can still clearly remember the sadness I felt.
    I knew something strange had happened to me. I just could not get her out of my head.
    I would miss her so much... and what were these emotions. Why did I keep thinking about her??

My life was destined never to be the same!
    I courted Carina for 5 years until she finally said YES.
    Most of the time this was a long distance relationship, as I was still travelling a lot, but we got to spend time time together every couple of months or so [so not too difficult]

I learned early on that she was actually from the Philippines. I new nothing about Philippines as I had never been there [no business for me there]. It would be 3 or 4 years before I made my first visit.

Her real name is Carlina, but this cannot be pronounced in Japan and ends up as Carina. [the name by which she is still known as today]

Anyway, after my rambling, I just wanted to say that I didn't look for FILIPINA it just happened that way.
    As far as I knew Carina could have been from Japan, Taiwan or Korea.

very nice love story
    congrats terpe

Quote Originally Posted by bher View Post
    why foreigners especially westerners "LOVE,.. FILIPINA"?
    ..because we love to shop(good bargains) and take care of our partners wholeheartedly
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    ..because we love to shop(good bargains)

Banned
    ..because we love to shop(good bargains)
    My gfs not really a fan of shopping... that's one of the things I love about her. Just need to convert her to football now and I've got the perfect woman

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    .....Just need to convert her to support LIVERPOOL now and I've got the perfect woman
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Just need to convert her to football now and I've got the perfect woman
    footballers.........WAG (wives and girlfriends) !!!!
    aint it a bit expensive???
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Maybe next season

Banned
    footballers.........WAG (wives and girlfriends) !!!!
    aint it a bit expensive???
    Its ok, my 100k a week and sponsorship deals more than covers it

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    in my case, i didn't look for a FILIPINA, my misses could have been from any country in the world, it just happens she was in the phils
    i heard that from him once too. 1. we weren't looking when we met and 2. it's just so happens that i'm pinay.

My gfs not really a fan of shopping... that's one of the things I love about her. Just need to convert her to football now and I've got the perfect woman
    im not much into shopping too and we're both into music. he's a rapper, im a singer. just dont tell anyone that if we say we're on music production that it really means we're making music
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Respected Member
    I'm similar except I'm working on converting Yam to Rugby League, ready just in time for our trip to Old Trafford for the SuperLeague Grand Final in a couple of weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I think the last poll I ran only around 50% were actually looking for a Filipina.... the others it just happened that way.
    i agree with you boss... and the one thing which is very magical for me and hubby it jst happened..

as i agreed with boss.. i also agree with you terpe...

..because we love to shop(good bargains) and take care of our partners wholeheartedly
    same as what my hubby told me sars.. filipina just LOVE thier partners unconditionally...

hubby says he's been attracted the way asian look even before we met..its just so happened i am a filipino...and finding an english girls same as his age are mostly single parent and his not open with the idea of raising others kid...

well i knew from day one that i wanted a filipino and i am so happy in finding emma , like the saying goes , it all comes to the one that waits, and it has 33 to go

simple really, i love to feel loved and adored, no1 does that like a pinay.. also theres nothing more attractive than a lady with brown skin and beautiful smile, so for me it was always going to be an asian girl, and after my first visit to phils it was always going to be a pinay

Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    hubby says he's been attracted the way asian look even before we met..its just so happened i am a filipino...and finding an english girls same as his age are mostly single parent and his not open with the idea of raising others kid...
    same as hubby.. he likes asian skin' he says sexy and beautiful.. and he don't trust white girls anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    well i knew from day one that i wanted a filipino and i am so happy in finding emma , like the saying goes , it all comes to the one that waits, and it has 33 to go
    im very happy for you steve and te emma... wish we were there to witness your i do's,..

Quote Originally Posted by tomboo View Post
    simple really, i love to feel loved and adored, no1 does that like a pinay.. also theres nothing more attractive than a lady with brown skin and beautiful smile, so for me it was always going to be an asian girl, and after my first visit to phils it was always going to be a pinay
    glad to hear that tomboo...

Thread Information