Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
Hi Junior02

I'm glad to hear that you daughter has recovered, that must have been a very worrying time for you. Thanks for asking about my brother, he hasn't shown any signs of recovery so far. After nearly 5 weeks, he is still unable to speak, eat, sit up, stand, is incontinent and is often completely vacant. On a good day, he will manage a smile if he recognises anyone. Sadly, his 6 year old son went to visit this weekend and he didn't recognise him at all.

My brother lives in Malaysia and he is not part of the Philippines ex-pat community, he has a few business contacts there but that's it. The embassy will not assist with any financial help and all that I can do is try to support/ obtain settlement visas for his partner and son hoping that they will view it with compassion. I have to remain optimistic .......... it's my brothers only hope as without his partner, there will not be anyone to care for him.
hi rosie i hope that your brother dose get better and im sure he will, and i do no what you are going through, and thanks for the kind words regarding my daughter, and like i said to you b4 your brother is in good hands in rp hospitals. has your brother got any american friends ther in philippines or malaysia with contacts in guam?