Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I been Scammed

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    hahaha Ghee! You're such a woman! you made me laugh again!

thats true Ghee
    I also been scammed by my husband ,i thought he love me so dearly and gives whatever pleases me but now we are living together and he only wants my body
    Anyway, i found a fare solution to this: His properties is ours,his money is ours ,his car is ours and my earnings and money is only ?? MINE
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Newbie (Restricted Access) anjg's Avatar
    How about the othe way around...met the guy I have been chatting for months and fallen in love..he was british, then got me pregnant and just vanished in thin air...next thing, he was sorry, then gone with the wind again...no support, nothing...found out, he met someone else. So you see, we all had our shares of awful times...guess we should just learned our lesson and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    thats true Ghee
    I also been scammed by my husband ,i thought he love me so dearly and gives whatever pleases me but now we are living together and he only wants my body
    Anyway, i found a fare solution to this: His properties is ours,his money is ours ,his car is ours and my earnings and money is only ?? MINE
    yay

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anjg View Post
    How about the othe way around...met the guy I have been chatting for months and fallen in love..he was british, then got me pregnant and just vanished in thin air...next thing, he was sorry, then gone with the wind again...no support, nothing...found out, he met someone else. So you see, we all had our shares of awful times...guess we should just learned our lesson and move on.
    That is awful behaviour, I'm sorry to hear about that. Should you continue with the child, you can claim maintenance support from him, since the UK and Philippines courts have a linked agreement.

Trusted Member
    Don't wish to be horrid, but I suppose the above post also demonstrates the importance of using contraception in such situations....where lust may over-ride good sense.

'Takes two to Tango'....but we (naughty men) always seem to end up paying.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    'Takes two to Tango'....but we (naughty men) always seem to end up paying.
    Well, if the naughty men would raise the children, then the naughty women would be the ones paying, wouldn't they?

Trusted Member
    Well I'm raising mine (+ hers before they left home), and never seen a brass farthing from her.

Funny how the cash usually only goes in one direction...and yes she does have a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Well I'm raising mine (+ hers before they left home), and never seen a brass farthing from her.

Funny how the cash usually only goes in one direction...and yes she does have a good job.
    Say what? Please tell me that's not what the law requires. Someone needs to be making changes if that's how it goes in the UK... I know I'm a woman and some people would expect me to side with other women, but I think she needs to be responsible for at least some of the expenses.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    thats true Ghee
    "what is yours is mine...what's mine is only mine."

oh yeah, and did i mention he is only after my body. my VERY sexy body??? he loves my fats and my bulges!

he said he won't go for slim women coz only dogs like bones
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    That is awful behaviour, I'm sorry to hear about that. Should you continue with the child, you can claim maintenance support from him, since the UK and Philippines courts have a linked agreement.
    at least...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    hahaha Ghee! You're such a woman! you made me laugh again!
    i was born with a built-in straitjacket

Quote Originally Posted by anjg View Post
    I just heard first hand the reverse of that guy dates here in Cebu after 2 weeks he ends the relationship and the next month the lady informs him she is pregnant.........could he send money

What the lady didnt know was he had had a vasectomy 20 years befor so unless its biblical no chance
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Scamming must be a myth as according to Myleene Klass "People in the Philippines don't really ever lie - it's not part of their culture"

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz124wbWJZy

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Scamming must be a myth as according to Myleene Klass "People in the Philippines don't really ever lie - it's not part of their culture"

looks like this woman raised very well by her mother...and all the comments sounds just jealousy to my ears...lol

She may have no Idea about the Philippines but she classed all filipinos as how she was brought up by her parents, sounds like a real good girl

'' It's better to live openly and honestly ''
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Trusted Member
    She's gorgeous....and I didn't realise her mum is a Filipina.

Silly me !

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    looks like this woman raised very well by her mother...and all the comments sounds just jealousy to my ears...lol
    my same opinion too, sis.

I wonder how much time Myleene has spent in the Philuippines herself?

As for "People in the Philippines don't really ever lie" my soon to be ex was the exception to that everything was a lie!

Mick.

Haha! If we were completely unable to lie, we'd all be in trouble as a country. Imagine just how many other people would take advantage of that trait.

And I hope you find someone better, Mick.

It's scary how many bad filipinas are out there. That being said, they are far far far outweighed by the decent ones were married too. There isnt a country on earth who doesnt have good peeps and bad peeps. And if you think Filipinas are bad, try doing the dating thing with ex USSR girl, boy , they can skin u alive before you know yer dead hehehe.
    Like everyones said, be cautious in the early days, a decent girl wont ask for money, if she does refuse and see what happens. If you never hear from her again you've had a lucky escape.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    As for "People in the Philippines don't really ever lie" my soon to be ex was the exception to that everything was a lie!
    Mick.
    Her statements are a bit naive but clearly driven from her own experience of her family, you tend to believe what your parents tell you.

I know you had a terrible dreadful time Mick and I will not diminish that but I think Dedworth is maybe being a bit unkind to this lassie, the story is a typical Filipino "made good" story and they are not all fiction.

The modern generation of Filipino youth are probably more worldly wise and pay lip service to the values of the previous generation, that is certainly true in some cases but let's not stereotype all Filipino's.

Regards lying, it is a skill that I have always had trouble with as I am not good at it and yes the inability to socially lie can be a real problem in life, often a white lie can smooth over otherwise difficult circumstances but I'd rather avoid lying in the first place, it makes me uncomfortable.

P.S.

I should read all the posts before I comment lots of folk already said what I said
    Last edited by JimOttley; 22nd October 2010 at 23:12. Reason: small correction

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
    Say what? Please tell me that's not what the law requires. Someone needs to be making changes if that's how it goes in the UK... I know I'm a woman and some people would expect me to side with other women, but I think she needs to be responsible for at least some of the expenses.
    British Law requires both parents to contribute, if the children are resident in the UK and both parents are resident in the UK then the calculations of support for the children are worked out based on who has custody of the children and on a proportionate basis of the earnings of both parents.

Saying that the system is vastly unfair and causes great pain to all concerned.

My personal knowledge of this? Well I have a lovely 24 year old daughter and one way or another we managed to avoid the Child Support Agency for 19 years. We did both contribute my ex partner (a Scottish lassie) worked sometimes and I gave everything I could whether Shona was working or not, it was not easy for either of us but our reward is our grown up daughter Gemma who has made us both proud.

I hope I do as well for my new Filipino daughter Gemma's little sister who is only 3 years old just now

Not the first time I have posted this picture here I am very proud of my daughter!

Trusted Member
    My ex (Filipina) and I had the same arrangement with my boy when he was living with her...just a mutually agreed amount and no court involvement.

Just as the child support people tried to poke their noses in, he came to live with me anyway,
    and still does.

No money from her though.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    I wonder how much time Myleene has spent in the Philuippines herself?
    i remember watching Mylene Class on a gameshow are you smarter than a 10yr old and was quite impressed to hear her speak a little tagalog!

Trusted Member
    Myleene Klass.

Respected Member

Just goes to show Myleene knows absolutley nothing of the filipino culture!

I been living in the philippines for 5 years before anyone wants to bash me
    Am glad my wife and i are off next friday back to freezing uk. LOL myleene she really needs to visit her roots!

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    I just heard first hand the reverse of that guy dates here in Cebu after 2 weeks he ends the relationship and the next month the lady informs him she is pregnant.........could he send money

What the lady didnt know was he had had a vasectomy 20 years befor so unless its biblical no chance
    I've heard of this happening before.

Reading this from the uk guys perspective is no different than someone pointed out earlier for OFW's, I have about 50 filipino guys working for me right now, they earn very very good money but not one of them tells their families the real amount they earn.

They all send back agreed amounts but make sure they keep most of it to themselves, the reason? they send enough to help support their families with food and rent and school,these they see as necessities. They all say they dont and wont send more as their siblings will just enjoy/waste it. Very often when they go home for a month they take their immediate families on holiday for this time to avoid going back to their own towns/provinces and being begged by other family members for money.

its just the way it is. And is similar all over the world, if your living at home and your brother is away working hard and sending lots of money home for you to waste, suddenly there is no motivation to work.

I have one guy whose brother i fired 6 months ago is back in phils, he came to me the other day saying hes off on vacation and is going to give his brother money to help him out for now,, i asked if his brother had found work back in manila, yes he had tried a couple of jobs but didnt like them so quit them, suddenly some of his colleagues heard us chatting and came over, after 2 mins of advice from them he decided its maybe better his brother found another job instead of him giving the money.

I've posted on here many times its easy to spend someone else's hard earned money..

when does helping someone become being taken advantage of
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information