Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=rani;245185]its hard for me to sleep without solving the issue with my partner... i am a crying lady and i always cry whenever i feel bad

anyways, hope that everything will go on smoothly between the two of you... [/QUOTE

not easy to sleep while there is a problem behind but sometimes we cnt stop our pride... i am also crying lady te rani' i always cry infront of him.. im jst too emotional... then he will tell me to stop crying and give me a big hug and a nice kiss... were ok te, jst had a little tampo lst night to him... thank you te rani...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bher View Post
    i guess wat ever age both in a relationship there are really differences esp us its the culture... me even if its jst a light arguement i take it seriously and then i get emotional... bernadette are u also very emotional person?..
    oh yes i used to be that .. but the more emotion u put into things the more you get weaker but instead use your emotion to learn something new and it will lead you to be more mature and tough to when trouble comes you could stand in your own and not to be hurt that much

Banned
    sars & dette- wen husband/wife is mad can they stil make while there is a problem?... jst asking!!!
    of cousre why not do that evrytime to release the bad feelings it helps..

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    You've got more patience than me I wasn't married to the lady with the bad temper. We lived together, and I never knew which person I was going to wake up next to in the morning - the one who would flip out at the slightest little thing, or the sweet one who was fun to be around. She had a lot of problems - past and present - so the mood swings were understandable I guess. It was just treading on egg shells wasn't for me anymore.
    atleast u realized that early and didn't marry her... no one wants to wake up in the morning with a partner that doesn't even say good morning. or iloveyou.. and early in the morning telling u problems nagging and giving you hard time...

Respected Member
    This is good, from what you've said bher it sounds like you have a good relationship and are just adjusting to each other. Being vocal and upfront about the problems can make them much easier to solve and prevent the other person feeling like your keeping something from them. Having a bit of tampo is ok sometimes, but that is also something that western people are not used to and find difficulty dealing with until they learn how to resolve that. Our instict with a wife that has tampo is to walk away and let her cool off, which is probably the wrong resolve in most situations.
    Be strong in your relationship, and keep working through the cultural difference's, bring yourself together to create your own way of life and understanding which works for both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by kalabasa View Post
    oh yes i used to be that .. but the more emotion u put into things the more you get weaker but instead use your emotion to learn something new and it will lead you to be more mature and tough to when trouble comes you could stand in your own and not to be hurt that much
    i wish its jst easy to control the emotion dette.. but for sure sooner or later i will learn how to manage my emotions and be mature and stop being crying baby lol.. thats wat my mister call me everytime im crying.. thank you dette..

Banned
    How about a strong dose of tampo ?

of cousre why not do that evrytime to release the bad feelings it helps..
    haven't try that yet... hahahha, is that still feel comfortable even if there is a bad feelings?....

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    This is good, from what you've said bher it sounds like you have a good relationship and are just adjusting to each other. Being vocal and upfront about the problems can make them much easier to solve and prevent the other person feeling like your keeping something from them. Having a bit of tampo is ok sometimes, but that is also something that western people are not used to and find difficulty dealing with until they learn how to resolve that. Our instict with a wife that has tampo is to walk away and let her cool off, which is probably the wrong resolve in most situations.
    Be strong in your relationship, and keep working through the cultural difference's, bring yourself together to create your own way of life and understanding which works for both of you.
    yes it is ricky, well we all know that temper with couples are normal and good thing we that, its giving the marriage a little spice and thrill which is more exciting right?... now my husband and i trying to keep everything in balance and make sure that even if we are 7,000 miles apart we tells wats happening, wats the problem and keep our LOVE and marriage strong, meaningful and healthy... lot of thank's ricky...

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    How about a strong dose of tampo ?
    it depends upon the situation dedworth...

Anger is negative energy it can attract bad things to you...perhaps make you ill...

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

...and you couldn't get more mentally ill than Angry Nigel
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

best way to is to blow a raspberry at them , that breaks the ice most times or your nose

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Hi Bher you will find a lot of Western people are far far less mature with their social skills compared to many Phills. Your Mahal has to confront the reasons why he has this bad mood. If you are to be together in the UK and your alone in the UK you need a husband who can be patient with you during what maybe hard times on occasions.

A lot of the stress maybe due to being apart which is very hard, but if its an ongoing thing then he should really look into the roots causes and how he can learn to try and handle his temper.
    i personly think its the other way round from my own experiances regarding the first line of your post, a lot of filipinas are more hot headed and agressive than english women, and are drama queens with crocodile tears, same as some spanish and italian women..

Banned
    sars & dette- wen husband/wife is mad can they stil make while there is a problem?... jst asking!!!
    why not rem life is for living

and for loving too , sometimes its the built up fustration that may be a little part of the problem as long as both of yu are willing then

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by junior02 View Post
    i personly think its the other way round from my own experiances regarding the first line of your post, a lot of filipinas are more hot headed and agressive than english women, and are drama queens with crocodile tears, same as some spanish and italian women..
    it is because english woman use to be so very independent at there very young age but regardless of that filifinas women are more tougher and value life itlsef and marriage than european classy mind numbing crap women

Respected Member
    it is because english woman use to be so very independent at there very young age but regardless of that filifinas women are more tougher and value life itlsef and marriage than european classy mind numbing crap women
    thats not a very nice thing to say about european women, sounds like you have got a very big chip on your shoulder..

Banned
    [QUOTE=stevewool;245298]and for loving too , sometimes its the built up fustration that may be a little part of the problem as long as both of yu are willing then [/QUOTand sometimes if one is not willing.. pretend you ache your teeth badly and you need a brandy to sooth the aching

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by junior02 View Post
    thats not a very nice thing to say about european women, sounds like you have got a very big chip on your shoulder..
    oh not at all..women all over the globe or anywhere could be like that but you pinpoiting about lots of filipina women are agrresive and hot headede same as europen in such a manner could be the same

how you manage the bad temper of your husband/wife, girlfriend/boyfriend, fiance?
    Hmm ... guess I'M very lucky with the woman I married. As for living with ME ... well ... reckon you'd need to ask Myrna!

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Anger is negative energy it can attract bad things to you...perhaps make you ill...
    i know that nigel but sometimes we cnt really control our temper... and if we dont try to stop that ringkles will start to come out and that will make us look ugly.. lol... thank's for the comment...

why not rem life is for living
    ooh definitely it is... i must try that when husband come here, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    and for loving too , sometimes its the built up fustration that may be a little part of the problem as long as both of yu are willing then
    thank's steve... that will be a experience' while there is a problem... sounds interesting lol..

aaaww, happy for you sir arthur... and for sure ate myrna is also lucky to have you as her husband... it will be nice to talk to her with that matter...

oh not at all..women all over the globe or anywhere could be like that but you pinpoiting about lots of filipina women are agrresive and hot headede same as europen in such a manner could be the same
    we know that women all over the world are different esp wen it comes to culture and how each person grew with different countries... they say women are all emotional with their feeling wat ever nationalities/culture they have its nature to be like that.. being hard headed, hot temper and aggressive well i guess that depends to the person... weather european or filipina.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information