Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyenglishgu View Post
    i very much doubt a british merchant navy officer would have not even met this "loved up over any white guy with a passport" filipino. of course he would have met her before! it's 100% likely he met her through his job.

i've seen those type of girls before, but they're everywhere, thailand, china, philippines. as soon as a white british guy shows any interest, they're all over them, and 'in a second' will ditch their current native asian bfs........... in this case, obviously this filipino broad was "extremely" dumb

having travelled a lot, and seen a lot, i would be hard pressed to find any girl in asia who didnt immediately think of 'money' or a 'passport' when meeting a white guy, especially a british guy. you can say what you want in reply, scathe me all you want, but i've both seen it and experienced it.
    Where are you getting your info to assume the girl was "extremely dumb" The reports I've read there's hardly any mention of her. You should venture out of the bars a bit more when you're on your travels, you'll be surprised whose out there

sad news indeed...always take extra care if you go to a place you're not familiar with...entrusting ur safety to someone whom you hardly know requires a lot of caution...it's true that a lot of filipina and let me point out NOT ALL seek foreigner BF and husband just for the sake of money and visa...and that is a shame truth...so be very careful.

having travelled a lot, and seen a lot, i would be hard pressed to find any girl in asia who didnt immediately think of 'money' or a 'passport' when meeting a white guy, especially a british guy. you can say what you want in reply, scathe me all you want, but i've both seen it and experienced it.
    Excuse me????? '''Dont tar us all with the same brush'''
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    For me this situation was never an issue.
    But we all know it can (although not normally) happen.
    But still it's so sad to hear of something like this.
    This is true!!! no place is called safe and unsafe these days...we just need to trust our senses everytime we go out.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

i'm teetotal, i dont goto bars

i've lived in many asian countries over the years thankyou very much, since birth in fact

it's just my own experience, i've seen since growing up in asia. a lot, a hell of a lot, seem to want to mention about passports or money at some stage when friends with a brit.

it's the stereotype most older generations in england have of asia (money/visa hunters) but in my experience, it's been mostly true

re: arthur little. you obviously have never lived in asia before

re: bher grow up a bit. i was born in manila, and i live in the philippines. i'm currently visiting friends here in england

this is a public forum for opinions and experience, and i'm sharing mine

Banned
    So what keeps you over there all this time Must be quite a paranoid existence with all those natives after your money and passport

i'm teetotal, i dont goto bars

i've lived in many asian countries over the years thankyou very much, since birth in fact

it's just my own experience, i've seen since growing up in asia. a lot, a hell of a lot, seem to want to mention about passports or money at some stage when friends with a brit.

it's the stereotype most older generations in england have of asia (money/visa hunters) but in my experience, it's been mostly true

this is a public forum for opinions and experience, and i'm sharing mine
    indeed....but not all...

re: arthur little. you obviously have never lived in asia before
    Wrong! I've been to China - AND lived in the Phils twice ... on the first occasion, for three weeks ... and the second time, for 3 months. Plus, I'm married to a Filipina ... and am inclined to take rather a dim view of anyone casting aspersions on the womenfolk of her country as a whole. And I think you'll find most of us on here are of the same mind in this respect.

re: *bher grow up a bit. i was born in manila, and i live in the philippines ...
    ... and my *friend was ALSO born and grew up in the Philippines; so please try to be a little more sensitive - and grown up - with your critical remarks!!!

i'm currently visiting friends here in *england
    ... Whilst you're *THERE ... wandering around, people-watching with your dog and binoculars - as your avatar suggests - it might be worth trying to gain some insight into the BRITISH lifestyle ... and thereafter, thanking your lucky stars you are Filipino!

re: bher grow up a bit. i was born in manila, and i live in the philippines. i'm currently visiting friends here in england
    Same as my eldest son..He`s 21,born in R.P etc ect etc. Not visiting but studying in the U.K.
    Just observing how you construct a post,I would say he`s probably a bit older than you and perhaps a little less naive.
    Dont read anything into that..It was merely an observation.
    Fred.

i very much doubt a british merchant navy officer would have not even met this "loved up over any white guy with a passport" filipino. of course he would have met her before! it's 100% likely he met her through his job.

i've seen those type of girls before, but they're everywhere, thailand, china, philippines. as soon as a white british guy shows any interest, they're all over them, and 'in a second' will ditch their current native asian bfs........... in this case, obviously this filipino broad was "extremely" dumb

wow hard pressed to find a girl not looking for money or passport??

I find a statement like that amazing and can only assume the places you frequent are not the type I have done. I have met girls in Phils that show no interest in money or passport, in fact i will go to work in manila on a fraction of what i earn right now as my girl wants her life in phils, shes not marrying or asking me for anything, only that we can live somewhere where we are both happy to be, in addition i meet many girls here while working in saudi who show no interest too, they are here working as nurses etc to help provide for their families back home. dont tarnish all asian girls with the same brush. it would be like saying every english girl on a friday night at the local bar is easy and wants easy sex, or that every guy who goes to spain during the summer wants to get laid.(sure some may do, but what about the remaining 80% or so who are there with wives kids etc. come on, look at yourself and consider the people you have met, maybe reconsider where you spend your free time in future.YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT MIXING WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE

FINALLY THE REALITY OF MONEY AND THE BRITISH GUY...

IS IT NOT TRUE that the uk is so close to dropping into recession again, that unemployment continues to rise faster than in many years, and that most british live their lives on credit etc.. we are not rich, there are many richer countries and not all are white. check it out online before we flatter ourselves about our great country

Quote Originally Posted by tomboo View Post

FINALLY THE REALITY OF MONEY AND THE BRITISH GUY...

IS IT NOT TRUE that the uk is so close to dropping into recession again, that unemployment continues to rise faster than in many years, and that most british live their lives on credit etc.. we are not rich, there are many richer countries and not all are white. check it out online before we flatter ourselves about our great country
    ... that's precisely what I meant in my concluding paragraph above.

I know Arthur, i was just re stressing what you said, it "does my head in" when people assume just because we are British that we are something special.. the only thing special about britain is Man Utd lol

Quote Originally Posted by tomboo View Post
    the only thing special about britain is Man Utd lol ...
    ... and that's because it's managed by a Scotsman!

geez arthur little i'm sooooo sorry,

your few months experience of asia, and being married to a filipino certainly counts far above me living in the Philippines "pretty much most of my entire life" lol

you ****

Banned

your few months experience of asia, and being married to a filipino certainly counts far above me living in the Philippines "pretty much most of my entire life" lol

you ****
    Strange, you didn't seem such a veteran of Asia when you first joined here last year "i lived in china for a while, met some nice filipina people there"

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ht=#post136862

Something tells me you won't get chance to reply to me though

you ****

you should try to find work with the phillipines tourist authority, you are clearly a master at it already,,

unlike you ive only visited phils about 20 times now so didnt have the luxury of mingling in your area, this is a great shame as then my view of filipinos would but much better balanced. Sadly for now my understanding of the country and culture will have to stay as it is. but the minute i wish to meet some low life i will be sure to contact you and hopefully meet some of your interesting friends and contacts. thats if i can dig deep and low enough to get to such a level

you ****
    The longest you have spent in Asia is that time you went to Brick lane for a chicken tikka.
    ****!

Banned
    From bad mouthing to banned in less than 1 hour

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ht=#post136862

Something tells me you won't get chance to reply to me though
    Too right, Paul ... he didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    From bad mouthing to banned in less than 1 hour
    now that's efficient, pity scouser Keith doesn't work for the border agency
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    now that's efficient, pity scouser Keith doesn't work for the border agency
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

you ****
    , guys for your solid support in dealing with this "****" [whatever it was he called me ] ... and to Keith for banning him!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    , guys for your solid support in dealing with this "****"[whatever it was he called me ] ... and to Keith for banning him!
    A knuckledragger of the highest order Arthur - good job he was swiftly evicted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information