Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Britains Secret Slaves

A disturbing programme here, abuse and exploitation mainly involving Arabs in London

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/d...es/4od#3117241

just as disturbing was the program on channel4 last night 'The hunt for Britain's sex traffickers'

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...rs/4od#3116203

you can only how the Chinese who was in charge was a student enrolled at 5 or 6 different universities

there are 100,000s of British college leavers who cant get a place at uni, yet these low lifes can
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Hi,
    I too have been watching both programmes.
    Things have been happening that are just mind boggling at how domestic workers are treated by some rich employers!
    As for the forced prostution, I cannot undrstand how a man could get pleasure from having sex with a woman who must be shaking with fright!
    Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    As for the forced prostution, I cannot undrstand how a man could get pleasure from having sex with a woman who must be shaking with fright!
    Mick.
    , Mick ... it's totally beyond belief!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    , Mick ... it's totally beyond belief!
    from interviews I've seen on tv, some just switch off, they don't feel anything any more , i remember one woman said every time she had sex with a 'customer' part of her soul died, until there was nothing left and had to get away
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

When I went to Brazil, I stayed at the parent's house of a friend. The family were really great people and made my stay as comfortable as possible. They had a domestic worker who was employed on a part-time basis for about 6 hours a day. To me, it was a new experience (and likely to be the last) having a domestic worker working inside the house. Myself, I cannot say that I enjoyed the experience as I always had this feeling of guilt, knowing she was perhaps paid little money for her work. She seemed a nice lady and as I did with the family, I tried to talk to her in (my version of) Portuguese. After 2 days most of the jobs she was being told to do for me, I did myself, as I did not want her to go round cleaning up after me. When I left, I tried to give her a "thank you" payment as I really did appreciate her efforts, but I think she thought I was trying to give her charity. She would only accept a British £1 coin in the form of a souvenier.

I just watched the Dispatches program provided in the link. It was horrible to realise that such treatment and behaviour is happening in this country. The program highlights cases where the employers are generally from another culture and perhaps it is from this that there is a different mentality with regards to treatment of domestic staff. Cleary some people who are rich think they can get away with treatment and it was good to see the Scottish lady confront those people in the way that she did. It was unfortunate that she could not recover the passports. Shame on the abusers

With regards to the trafficking of women program, I also have watched that program with some curiosity. It seems weird that most of these people who are running the brothels just seem like average people who (to me) do not look like they'd be all that aggressive.

Nobody wants to see people trafficked and it is a good to see the police taking an active involvement in closing down these networks. In the media there are sometimes snippets about the idea of legalising brothels, there are pros and cons I guess, but Amsterdam has a legal red light area. I wonder if that encourages or discourages the trafficking of women into Amsterdam.

"As for the forced prostution, I cannot undrstand how a man could get pleasure from having sex with a woman who must be shaking with fright!"

If a woman is showing any signs of this, then I would think any plain-thinking man would show concern. If a woman was in forced prostitution for a good period of time and had perhaps become "numb" (blocked the thoughts out of their head), then perhaps the man would be completely unaware of her situation.

One good thing from this program being shown is that it could help to educate those who frequent such places. Hopefully it will deter people from using brothels. On the flip side, it could help educate those who will use these places and I guess help them to identify exploitation. In doing so they could tip off the authorities via an anonymous phone number or charity number.

Thinking about it now a little more, I doubt a man would walk into a place with a discreet questionairre for the lady to write answers to, confirming they have been trafficked. Possibly an anonymous phone number that the man can use to tip off police (directly or indirectly) would at least be an idea, if there isn't one already.

Banned
    I watched episodes 2 & 3 of the "Britain's sex traffickers' last night. I'm not surprised that the (then) Govt withdrew funding for any further national combined operations against these scumbags - the spineless judiciary sent out a serious non deterrent message by handing out 2 and 3 year sentences. The Police went to major lengths and expense to identify and arrest the Chinese "student" goon Joe mentions - he was let out on bail and hasn't been seen since

You couldn't make it up - I wouldn't be surprised if the Labour Govt commissioned the programme as they did with Sky on the limp wristed UK Border Farce

Its not just Arabs as according to the news today a Sri Lankan Brent council management consultant has the same outlook to her servant/slave. Nothing wrong she said, with being on call 24/7 and no days off for months and not being allowed to leave the house.

Everything this country put right over the years has been allowed to be ridden roughshod over, arranged marriages, slavery or in service, planning regulations, rats running about the streets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete/London View Post

Everything this country put right over the years has been allowed to be ridden roughshod over, arranged marriages, slavery or in service, planning regulations, rats running about the streets

I fully agree but you forgot to mention crime, education, NHS, rip off prices to mention a few. We are an english speaking third world country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    rip off prices .
    My son passed his test yesterday and looking to buy him a car,
    for a 1.2 VW Polo the cheapest 3rd party insurance quote we have got is £2100 with a £500 excess..RIP OFF PRICES

Banned
    'Servants sometimes need a slap - and we don't let ours out of the house': Council worker provokes storm with outrageous Twitter comments

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0yV5pZxeo

A trough feeder with a 6 figure salary non job no doubt recruited via the Guardians vacancy pages

Miss Mohamed, who is from Sri Lanka, works as a strategic change management consultant at Brent Council in north London, an ethnically diverse area.

The Police went to major lengths and expense to identify and arrest the Chinese "student" goon Joe mentions - he was let out on bail and hasn't been seen since
    he's too busy studying at the 5 or 6 unis he was enrolled at, to go back and see the cops

i think it was in the Uk border force programs, where a Chinese guy was on a 'student visa' for years and his dependent wife 'owned' a take away shop and i think the cops found an illegal worker there

it's time the gov scanned everyone's passport and took a finger print of everyone who enters and leaves the uk, so anyone who's picked up by immigration or the cops, they will know which country to send them back to (it's funny how many have 'lost' their passports ), with a long 10yr ban from coming back for being illegal or for committing a crime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    it's time the gov scanned everyone's passport and took a finger print of everyone who enters and leaves the uk, so anyone who's picked up by immigration or the cops, they will know which country to send them back to (it's funny how many have 'lost' their passports ), with a long 10yr ban from coming back for being illegal or for committing a crime.
    I'd prefer a permanent ban for these grubs

Respected Member
    I fully agree but you forgot to mention crime, education, NHS, rip off prices to mention a few. We are an english speaking third world country.
    if the uk is a third world country, why is it that some people from every country in the world want and try some extreme ways to get to are shores, maybe they want 2 come here for free education less crime than ther countries and mainly free nhs, ive been to and lived in a couple of third world countries, and im so glad that i am british and to come back, for example if you get sick that here you can go to a hospital and get treatmant, but in a third world country they would let you die outside the hospital if you dont have any money.(i have experinanced that wen my kid nearly died). im proud to be british and i think its still the best country in the world, even though we do pay high taxes, but u dont get somthing for nothing, anywhere in the world.. and certaintly not in proper classed third world countries...

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._wedding_freed
    dedworth even on my own doorstep
    you have to the bestman walked free and was allowed to finish his studies

Respected Member
    uk is the best country in the world, but we have problems like other countries, but are problems are we joined the eu that lets most forigners in to uk the biggest % and a lot of them come here and commit crime, and the goverment seem to be walking on egg shells wen it comes to africans and muslims and welcome them with open arms wen they get to are shores, but if your married to a filipina or another nationalety you have to go through all this visa bullshit and pay lots of money. what our goverment needs 2 do is stop eu nationals coming here and have stricter border rules,ie if u come here as asylum seeker from africa or pakistan etc, send them bak as soon as they get here. and if your british like me and genuinely married to a foreigner this goverment should let them enter uk free with not so many recuirements..

Thread Information