Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

which visa for my girlfriend and daughter?

hi
    i have a 3month old daughter and girlfriend in the philippines..i would like them to come over to england for a visit..i have sponser and accomodation etc....
    which visa should they apply? can she apply for family visit visa because of our daughter and the reason is for them both to meet my family..we are not yet married but plan to in the future..i would like her to see england first...
    what are the chances of her getting a visa? i hear the eco deny most visit visa's...
    she does not have full time employment and lives with family at home..

when we do finaly marry is it easy for her to get visa then? what requirements do i need to match?

thanks, henry

your daughter could apply for a family visit visa but your g/f couldn't it would have to be just a visit visa.

was you born in the uk ?
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    i was born in the england...does it help the chance of her getting a visit visa considering we have our daughter..?

your daughter may be entitled to register as a British citizen by descent (from you) and then apply for a British passport for her.

visit visas are always a gamble, even for those who have good reasons to return to the phils, i don't think it will make any difference because each case is judged on its own merits.

some people have got a VV with little savings or reasons to return and got the visa, while people who have had a lot of money and good reasons to return have been refused, its a gamble. but its probably one worth taking..
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thread Information