Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Stop Human Trafficking - Philippines

http://www.thebodyshop.com.ph/stopse...tition/SST.php

Human trafficking is the third largest criminal industry in the world(1) and it is thought that 1.2 million children and young people are trafficked every year for sexual exploitation and cheap labour(2).

Philippine Trafficking facts

- In the Philippines, 60,000 to 100,000 children are trafficked annually (through both cross-border & internal trafficking), and most of these girls are to be sexually exploited.

- The Philippines also ranks fourth in the world in terms of countries with the highest number of prostituted children.

Inspired by our founder Anita Roddick and her commitment and passion for justice, The Body Shop is proud to continue her fight against human trafficking, bringing awareness of this modern-day slave trade to world leaders and the global community.

Please sign our petition. Your signature really can make a difference.

Good call

BOSS PO ADMIN GURU OF THE SEVEN SEAS can this be made a sticky?
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

theres a TV programme on this week about human trafficking and prostitution in the UK

not sure what channel tho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    theres a TV programme on this week about human trafficking and prostitution in the UK

not sure what channel tho

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post

Human trafficking is the third largest criminal industry in the world(1) and it is thought that 1.2 million children and young people are trafficked every year for sexual exploitation and cheap labour(2).

- In the Philippines, 60,000 to 100,000 children are trafficked annually (through both cross-border & internal trafficking), and most of these girls are to be sexually exploited.

- The Philippines also ranks fourth in the world in terms of countries with the highest number of prostituted children.

Inspired by our founder Anita Roddick and her commitment and passion for justice, The Body Shop is proud to continue her fight against human trafficking, bringing awareness of this modern-day slave trade to world leaders and the global community.

the philippines is 1 of the most corrupt counties in the world and life ther is cheap, im glad i dont live ther now, and i will be able to sleep at night once i get my wifes visa so i can bring my 2 kids back here in england and wen they are here i wont let my kids go back to rp until ther 21 if they wont 2 go back, and im sure once they have lived here and get older they will not want to go back 2 rp...

Oddly enough, I'M currently reading a detective thriller ... 'A Rush of Blood' by renowned Scottish author, Quintin Jardine ... which concerns the trafficking of nine Eastern European [Estonian] girls to work in Edinburgh massage parlours. Dreadful business!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Dreadful business!
    So you visited it then for extra research?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post

NO to child prostitution its been there for ages one of the major reasons is poverty,no jobs for parents,sexual abuse at home...and the government is not doing anything about it.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by junior02 View Post
    the philippines is 1 of the most corrupt counties in the world and life ther is cheap, im glad i dont live ther now, and i will be able to sleep at night once i get my wifes visa so i can bring my 2 kids back here in england and wen they are here i wont let my kids go back to rp until ther 21 if they wont 2 go back, and im sure once they have lived here and get older they will not want to go back 2 rp...
    Living in the Philippines is not cheap unless you are born rich .
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thread Information