Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

British are bunch of thick people ruled by a mafia, says Iran's vice president

and led by a young lad

That`s from the guy who has probably just signed the death warrant for a woman to be stoned to death.

But from this great union of countries that has given the world so much, is he right and are we being dumbed down.

He is lucky it's not a 100 years ago,send the british navy,kick his **** and take his oil

Respected Member
    i really dont think anything said by an Iranian leader has any relevence outside of a small group of despotic leaders. The world at large recognises the importance of GREAT Britain, and it is still a GREAT country.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    i really dont think anything said by an Iranian leader has any relevence outside of a small group of despotic leaders. The world at large recognises the importance of GREAT Britain, and it is still a GREAT country.
    Funny thing is, wherever I've been in the world, many people haven't heard of Great Britain, but instead its England this, England that. Even in Europe, I've come across people who've no idea where Scotland or Wales is.

Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    ...... people who've no idea where Scotland or Wales is.
    So you're a bit like Bin Laden then eh Rob?

Cameron.... The Godfather
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    So you're a bit like Bin Laden then eh Rob?

Cameron.... The Godfather
    No dear, I'm Welsh, I don't live in cave, and couldn't care less about America. So therefore, nope, I'm not Bin Laden.

Who is this Cameron guy?

Who is this Cameron guy?
    hes your leader boy'o

i was gonno say did mohammed al fayed say that about the royal family
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete/London View Post
    and led by a young lad

That`s from the guy who has probably just signed the death warrant for a woman to be stoned to death.

But from this great union of countries that has given the world so much, is he right and are we being dumbed down.
    Silence so far from the boards Islamophile

Funny thing is, wherever I've been in the world, many people haven't heard of Great Britain, but instead its England this, England that. Even in Europe, I've come across people who've no idea where Scotland or Wales is.
    You have a point there, I sure the yanks think London is a country and they have`nt a clue where their language originated from, and the Israeli`s call it Londonstan.
    Yet Scotland is known around the world for other reasons rather than the great scholars and inventions its gave to the world and Wales hardly at all despite their contributions.
    The last contribution we made to the world was the WWW, have we done much since?

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Silence so far from the boards Islamophile
    who

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    who
    http://filipinaroses.com/converse.php?u=5664&u2=1

to be honest i agree with him, saying that muslims are filth is complete , maybe we should label all black people as

Banned
    to be honest i agree with him, saying that muslims are filth is complete , maybe we should label all black people as
    The point of a forum is to debate/discuss openly rather than squealing to teacher

.... squealing to teacher
    I never touched him in that way
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

The point of a forum is to debate/discuss openly rather than squealing to teacher
    i have a friend whos a muslim and would never call him filth, in fact i like him, so why would i insult him.

wasnt you teachers pet at school

Respected Member
    I understand what you are saying Rob, although I am English, I consider myself to be British and always say I am from Britain or the UK, even though my user name says Englishman
    I feel that as the main language of the Uk is English and 80% of the UK population is English there will always be a bias towards the term English being used.
    I find it strange that in some parts of the world some people think the UK and US is the same place That's probably got far more to do with our Foreign Policy of kissing America's ass all of the time than anything else though.

Respected Member
    The propaganda thrown out by the Western and the Middle Eastern politicians and TV stations is absolutely ridiculous, sit and watch Al Jazeera in a morning followed by BBC news, and usually work out the real story somewhere in the middle...

And for the other thread and JohnUK, well I saw the title and decided not to look because really don't want to get into a thread like that. Simple freedom, people are free to post their views, and others are free to argue or ignore it. No harm. But censorship, I really don't agree with.

Well I dont think we are thick but we have had a constant run of thick governments, thick skinned too. Europe thinks we are thick as they have taken us for a ride for years and we have been dragged into 2 wars like poodles. I`m hoping that we are starting to become so pissed off that we air our gripes and look for changes. Our schools have been dumbed down, no discipline and our stiff upper lip has vanished. Abusive language on TV like its the norm, I hope public standards make a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    where the GREAT men lives

Respected Member
    If anyone thinks that Iran is nothing, think again. Iran is holding a lot of power over the Middle East. Of one of the M.E countries that i've visited, Iran is somewhere where I found the most educated and advanced Arabs, really interesting people to speak to. The problem is you have a 'very powerful' leader, by force. He has made it very clear that any other Middle Eastern country that allows it's self to used in an attack on Iran or supports the Western attack in anyway, will be the first to be destroyed. This makes the situation very complicated for 'US' forces wanting to base its Air Force and Troops.

The Brits, we probably are thick for letting ourselves give in to terrorism and islam extremists. We are a joke in all honesty with our Human Rights treatment of bad people.

Banned
    hes your leader boy'o

I think you'll find the Cameron guy is not in charge of the Welsh Assembly, its some guy called Carwyn Jones. Do try to keep up, we've had devolution in Wales since 1997. Shows you don't know much about your own country.

Banned
    the Irony of this remark is awesome

The Mullahs of Iran are nothing but an organised mob who use force and violence to keep their position of power. Te Iranian government has done nothing for it's people! Mobs walk the streets to dish out beatings or even rapes for what they deem "illegal". Tehran is a village that has overgrown into a city, without any modern sewage system installed, the Shah never got round to it and nor have the current idiots. Although Iran is a huge oil producer they need to import petrol as they have so far failed to build enough refineries to meet the needs of their populace... They in themselves are a mafia! They used the Salman Rushdie affair to solidify their power after losing a war with Iraq and (at the time) faced a growing internal secular movement. They are trying to develop nukes for no other reason than to prolong their despotism.

I think you'll find the Cameron guy is not in charge of the Welsh Assembly, its some guy called Carwyn Jones. Do try to keep up, we've had devolution in Wales since 1997. Shows you don't know much about your own country.

Thread Information