Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Bounty Hunters to go after Benefit Cheats

Excellent news I hope this is coupled with court action and seizure of goods and assets

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ud-by-1bn.html

No more Sky TV for the fraudsters

I think we should have proper bounty hunters...... I'll be 'Anal the Bounty Hunter' .... kind of has a ring to it
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

At last common sense is prevailing

Might loose out on a few fares though,one guy used to get a taxi to sign on and asked to be dropped off 'just around the corner'

not a bad idea. but how much is it going to cost

i can see problems here, if i go and cliam contribution based job seekers allowence, who the are the gov or anyone else think they have the right to say how i spend it and if i have sky and a mobile i might be committing fraud

fools, all the bills are in my name and my misses earns twice as much as me , so it looks like i'm committing fraud

anyway if someone dont drink or smoke, gamble whats the problem if they spend thier dole on sky or a mob
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

exactly, how many spend it down the pub or smoking...big bro
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    I do the accounts and payroll for my brothers cafe in the South Wales Valleys, and I know for sure half of his staff are claiming benefit when they shouldn't be. One of them has just been caught and has been ordered to repay £3600. If you commit benefit fraud, you will be caught.

Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    ..... and has been ordered to repay £3600.
    Over 15 years usually
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I think we should have proper bounty hunters...... I'll be 'Anal the Bounty Hunter' .... kind of has a ring to it
    I think its disgusting, turning the whole country into curtain twitchers ready to grass up neighbours, or if you have a screw in the wrong place on a licence plate.
    Looking at the daily mail this morning there is another story about a family getting a larger house and receiving £16k a year, so what. They dont look that good on it, I am just so happy that I can work and mix with people and feel like I am making a contribution to the community, if I wanted to be a copper I would applied, not become a bitter twisted spy for the government.
    The top of the food chain continually get away with millions, how much did the scummy MPs pay back, not much, but are very successful at turning the working man on each other

Quote Originally Posted by Pete/London View Post
    I think its disgusting, turning the whole country into curtain twitchers ready to grass up neighbours, or if you have a screw in the wrong place on a licence plate.
    Looking at the daily mail this morning there is another story about a family getting a larger house and receiving £16k a year, so what. They dont look that good on it, I am just so happy that I can work and mix with people and feel like I am making a contribution to the community, if I wanted to be a copper I would applied, not become a bitter twisted spy for the government.
    The top of the food chain continually get away with millions, how much did the scummy MPs pay back, not much, but are very successful at turning the working man on each other
    The problem is it's not aimed at turning the working man on each other,it's aimed at stoppping these lazy money grabbing never worked a day in life and don't intend to scum.

To right they should be found out and their benifits stopped,why the **** should I and millions other other hard working people work all day to pay for these tossers to put their feet up all day with free housing and benifits

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lestaxi1 View Post
    The problem is it's not aimed at turning the working man on each other,it's aimed at stopping these lazy money grabbing never worked a day in life and don't intend to scum.

To right they should be found out and their benefits stopped,why the **** should I and millions other other hard working people work all day to pay for these tossers to put their feet up all day with free housing and benefits

Proposed for Common Sense Post of The Day Award

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post

Proposed for Common Sense Post of The Day Award
    Rep will do nicely

I do the accounts and payroll for my brothers cafe in the South Wales Valleys, and I know for sure half of his staff are claiming benefit when they shouldn't be.
    whats he paying them cash ?

so their not all sat at home all day with their feet up, does your brother pay them at least minimum wage?
    i dont know how anyone can live on minimum wage, espcially if you've got kids
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

The problem is it's not aimed at turning the working man on each other,it's aimed at stoppping these lazy money grabbing never worked a day in life and don't intend to scum.

To right they should be found out and their benifits stopped,why the **** should I and millions other other hard working people work all day to pay for these tossers to put their feet up all day with free housing and benifits
    You should direct your anger at the government who have allowed the situation to grow.They should do as we wish not us become their spies. All the gov since the 50s have allowed the country to become flooded with immigrant labour that has lowered peoples wages and put them in the cache 22 position. Now the gov has to pay out all these benefits for the unemployed or sick and are trying to shift the blame, how do they do that, divide and conquer. Have us fighting amongst ourselves. I have no idea of the circumstances of claimants, and nor do you, but if they can solve it by paying some benefits in vouchers or have people report to work centres then good. But if you or your mates want to start spying on people and grassing them up then your just sad.

You should direct your anger at the government who have allowed the situation to grow.They should do as we wish not us become their spies. All the gov since the 50s have allowed the country to become flooded with immigrant labour that has lowered peoples wages and put them in the cache 22 position. Now the gov has to pay out all these benefits for the unemployed or sick and are trying to shift the blame, how do they do that, divide and conquer. Have us fighting amongst ourselves. I have no idea of the circumstances of claimants, and nor do you, but if they can solve it by paying some benefits in vouchers or have people report to work centres then good. But if you or your mates want to start spying on people and grassing them up then your just sad.
    No it's not grassing its a duty if I were to find someone obtaining benifits dishonestly I would report them,same goes if I saw someone back into your car and damage it pete,would you like me to turn a blind eye?

You are totally confusing the issue cheats should be outed and it's ridiculous to call us spys

Banned
    I have no idea of the circumstances of claimants, and nor do you, but if they can solve it by paying some benefits in vouchers or have people report to work centres then good. But if you or your mates want to start spying on people and grassing them up then your just sad.
    I think Les has a fair idea as to the circumstances of these thieves - he's mentioned on numerous threads about having them or their offspring in the back of his cab.

I've no qualms whatsoever about reporting these people stealing from the public purse who are equally as loathsome and guilty as the trough feeding MP's you mentioned earlier.

Cheers Dedworth,I do have some idea I have been doing my job for 15 years and have picked up every type of person you can imagine including good ol Norman Lamont

I remember once being sent to pick up "Lady Laycock" from the royal hall in Harrogate,followed by picking up "Mad Mick" from the roughest pub in Harrogate.

Also being sent to one of our dodgy estates,dropping someone off and being hurled a load of abuse by benifit claiments sitting getting pissed in their garden on a monday lunchtime-nice people

Im working hard,and getting abuse from the tossers I'm actually subsidising

Believe me there are lots out there and they have no intention of working and the rest of the suckers pay for them,Blame who you want but the sooner we sort these scammers out the better and i'm happy to tip the word

Yes of course the mp's were as guiilty as hell and they deserve punishment too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I think Les has a fair idea as to the circumstances of these thieves - he's mentioned on numerous threads about having them or their offspring in the back of his cab.

I've no qualms whatsoever about reporting these people stealing from the public purse who are equally as loathsome and guilty as the trough feeding MP's you mentioned earlier.
    cant take anything you say seriously, you want organise vigilantes for licence plate infringements

Respected Member
    I'm so glad I don't pay tax, anywhere... :-)

Cheers Dedworth,I do have some idea I have been doing my job for 15 years and have picked up every type of person you can imagine including good ol Norman Lamont

I remember once being sent to pick up "Lady Laycock" from the royal hall in Harrogate,followed by picking up "Mad Mick" from the roughest pub in Harrogate.

Also being sent to one of our dodgy estates,dropping someone off and being hurled a load of abuse by benifit claiments sitting getting pissed in their garden on a monday lunchtime-nice people

Im working hard,and getting abuse from the tossers I'm actually subsidising

Believe me there are lots out there and they have no intention of working and the rest of the suckers pay for them,Blame who you want but the sooner we sort these scammers out the better and i'm happy to tip the word

Yes of course the mp's were as guiilty as hell and they deserve punishment too.
    When It comes to people causing physical harm then, and I have done, I would intervene, but I am not going to start grassing people up over welfare benefits.
    Anyway, you may understand this as a taxi driver, the black cab owners down here are not the most forthcoming when it comes to paying any taxes, are`nt we all guilty of a bit of creative accounting and so depriving the gov of taxes.

cant take anything you say seriously, you want organise vigilantes for licence plate infringements
    Thats a bit rude pete coming from someone who has not even earned a rep point yet

Don't even go there assuming I don't pay tax or fiddle it,I pay plenty of tax.

post of the day award goes to..... , hes a bit a drama queen

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    I'm so glad I don't pay tax, anywhere... :-)
    dont you feel guilty.........

Thats a bit rude pete coming from someone who has not even earned a rep point yet

Don't even go there assuming I don't pay tax or fiddle it,I pay plenty of tax.
    of course you declare all you earn, do you pay tax with you side line..fixing pc's

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    post of the day award goes to..... , hes a bit a drama queen

dont you feel guilty.........

of course you declare all you earn, do you pay tax with you side line..fixing pc's
    Well considering I very rarely charge anything no of course not,It's a case of swindling the tax payer out of millions in pounds of benifits and I for one would report it.

Bornatbirth Big Bro is watching you

Bornatbirth Big Bro is watching you
    you too, i thought my wife was bad enough

btw you and dedworth have a lot in common

Banned
    Just for the sake of good order I think I posted along the lines of wanting the Police to earn their keep with the offenders being prosecuted and having their vehicles seized & crushed

you too, i thought my wife was bad enough

btw you and dedworth have a lot in common
    Yes apart from footie we agree that we need to be tough on crime,cheats etc lets clean up this town eh dedworth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    so their not all sat at home all day with their feet up, does your brother pay them at least minimum wage?
    i dont know how anyone can live on minimum wage, espcially if you've got kids
    joe, dear joe, you assume too much. All but one of the staff are part-time, they are paid above minimum wage, and if they want to sit at home when they are not working, its no concern of mine. Payment is made via BACS, and is all done properly by the book, with the robbing government taking a nice tidy sum of PAYE and NIC each month.

joe, dear joe, you assume too much. All but one of the staff are part-time, they are paid above minimum wage, and if they want to sit at home when they are not working, its no concern of mine. Payment is made via BACS, and is all done properly by the book, with the robbing government taking a nice tidy sum of PAYE and NIC each month.
    does he know there on benefits

Banned
    does he know there on benefits
    Whats this? The Spanish Inquisition?

Whats this? The Spanish Inquisition?

surely if he knows he guilty too?

Oh dear am I speaking out of turn because I have no rep points,
    well I dont go looking for rep points and havent a clue what they are supposed to represent.

By the way I was`nt implying that you do fiddle, only that it is quite well known how well the black cab drivers are treated by gov bodies and they seem to have quite a few perks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information