Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    we all have to be carefull what we say and put on here , sometimes its easy to just write anything, but i do try to say from my hart or what i am passionate about
    so true steve...the word we speak show what kind of person we are...

anyway thanks for the nice chat and cup of tea yesterday

wonder why some can be too judgemental and always mind others life rather than minding their own...

hi grace the cup of tea and chat was very nice , it was good seeing you all and hope to see you soon too

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    But when it comes to sex... MEN WILL ALWAYS BE HORNY no matter what! And I really believe that making love with your husband/wife is very important aspect in marriage! So don't just stare, do something! Enjoy each other's company
    i think this is where i say i like it when my bf tells me:

i love you, ghee ...but i lust you more
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    At maraming matalinong babae na bobo pagdating sa PAG-IBIG !
    aray ko, ate pen!! hahaha okay lang. i believe in giving a person and the relationship a chance

same thing with marriage. give it a chance. if it doesn't feel right anymore, set it free. i believe giving love should be voluntary, it should be given wholeheartedly. i wont feel right if i know that my partner doesn't feel the same love anymore. and vice versa, when a woman doesn't feel the love and passion anymore, it will be hard on both side.

...and im speaking with the SEX part TOO. it will be VERY HARD.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    hes been busy, at least 5 times a week
    ahahaha! looks like it.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Well, sex is a huge reason why relationships fall apart. Men see sex as love and if it is getting less and less frequent with their wife/girlfriend then in their minds they will think "she does not love me anymore". Also, what happened in the relationship prior to this one? Often men and women will have scars to their mindsets from previous relationships. If your previous boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you then perhaps you might feel the next one will do the same, and so you feel less secure in the relationship and risk it on another.

And without sex, sexual frustration kicks in! Men (especially) will suffer bouts of depression if they are forced to go without sex because their wives are not feeling it anymore. And with this depression they will look to other things to interest them, whether that be a PlayStation 3 or another woman.. And like I said before, if they feel unloved, well

I think both people need to make an effort in marriage, try to meet the others needs whenever possible. Any relationship can be a struggle at times, but only if both parties understand that and understand each other, can they get through those rocky times together.
    a quote from my boyfriend just a few minutes ago:

"lust without love is crap and short term, and love without lust is boring and long term. the short term ones will think "what am I doing?" and the long term ones will think "what have I done?"

Banned
    Very sad to read whats gone on here. From an outsiders view it looks like trusted friends have been washing others dirty washing in public, not the done thing, me thinks. Many on this thread claiming the moral high ground which I think you have no right to. It was mention 92% of married's in the 1940's were 1st timers, do you really believe that was by choice? I wonder how many of those were unhappy? I wonder how many stayed together all there lives living an unhappy life for what ever reason because they were thinking of there Vows? Of course not. The women folk stayed at home They were trapped unlike in todays world. Yes I agree marriage must be worked at every day by both parties. Yes divorce does make for unhappy Children. How about the Children from unhappy marriages? They too suffer. My Parents were married for 63 years only death parting then. I can tell you 30 of those years were misery for us kids and Mum She Stayed because thats what they did. In my view she was wrong. A waste. Lets not judge people huh Only Thy will judge us not us mere Mortals. We will be judged for sure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    ....Lets not judge people huh Only Thy will judge us not us mere Mortals. We will be judged for sure.
    On the contrary, we are only judged in the here and now as there is no other thing that judges us
    That is why life is so changeable and exiting.
    We should not wait for the end of our lives as Christianity and particularly the Catholic church wants us to

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information