Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Sa bawat pelikula eh laging may kontra bida, hindi maganda ang pelikula kapag wala nito. Pero kalimitan happy ending.

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    most of us are blessed to have a hubby thats faithful!but for some it must be a nightmare! all i can say is KARMA! affairs do happen unfortunately, but i think that if a person has any sense of decency and respect you will stay away when u know that the other person is married or in an committed relationship. there are a LOT of people out there thats single, for heavens sake do not ruin a marriage!

lastly, i think that stoning to death sounds like a good idea
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    most of us are blessed to have a hubby thats faithful!but for some it must be a nightmare! all i can say is KARMA! affairs do happen unfortunately, but i think that if a person has any sense of decency and respect you will stay away when u know that the other person is married or in an committed relationship. there are a LOT of people out there thats single, for heavens sake do not ruin a marriage!

lastly, i think that stoning to death sounds like a good idea:laugher
    :
    well, we got extra flags and some bricks left when we had our driveway re-layed.... hehehehe...

Banned

lastly, i think that stoning to death sounds like a good idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    well, we got extra flags and some bricks left when we had our driveway re-layed.... hehehehe...
    Ang lulupit mga Madame!!!! But true, I know the feeling.

Respected Member
    For me taking the marriage vows in Church before God means i wont ever cheat, I intend to keep all my promises.
    i guess its down to the individuals involved, people value fidelity differently and react differently to temptation depending on the strength at the time and the circumstances of there marriage.

Banned
    well, either vows in church or civil, you should not cheat and intend to keep working on your marriage.. because if you can't, then don't get married at all...

well, either *vows in church or civil, you should not cheat and intend to keep working on your marriage.. because if you can't, then don't get married at all...
    ... sometimes easier *SAID than done! But in principle, Florge.

indeed arthur, i know myself that i will never cheat i have never done, but you just hope that your partner is strong enough to say no , thats all you have to do ladies and gentlemen, just say no thankyou and pass them onto ash

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    indeed arthur, i know myself that i will never cheat i have never done, but you just hope that your partner is strong enough to say no , thats all you have to do ladies and gentlemen, just say no thankyou and pass them onto ash
    I agree... just like drugs... say no... LOL

well, either vows in church or civil, you should not cheat and intend to keep working on your marriage.. because if you can't, then don't get married at all...
    how many people have split up and have remarried, if yours and other advice worked then many wont be married to who they are now

i admire your morals but in the modern world they dont work.

btw some posts here make me
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post

i admire your morals but in the modern world they dont work.
    Yes maybe!
    Because I have seen so may children who suffers after divorce.
    Only in this modern country I heard news about a mother killing her 3 kids.
    Seen their house in Edinburgh yesterday. Terrible!

or maybe :
    Men and women are basically selfish; they want their own way and they seek their own pleasure. If their marriages hit difficulties (and most do) they opt for the easy way out - a divorce; never seeking their Maker's advice or help. Often the excuses put forward are trivial. Some distraught couples pay large sums of money to solicitors, psychiatrists and psychoanalysts: but many of these so-called experts have marital problems of their own.
    http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/sbs777/laws/divorce.html

Banned
    The UK is 4th in the world for divorce rate. It seems to me divorce is too easy in this country, and theres too many broken families, and the resulting mess such as homelessness, poverty, crime.

When I read rubbish from the likes of BAB "i admire your morals but in the modern world they dont work." it shows the mentality of this country - basically, can't be bothered, can't fix it/won't fix it and if you stick to your morals it won't work and that's all there is too say about it.

Parents may find a divorce easy enough, but they often forget the effect it has on the children. Still, it doesn't matter - as BAB says "i admire your morals but in the modern world they dont work".

"The British do not expect happiness... they do not want to be happy; they want to be right."
    Quentin Crisp

your missing the point, do people practice what they preach

whats the point in having high morals, if the said same people dont live by them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    ........They said no one can seduce a happy married husband but I also heard this, no man can resist a clever beautiful woman!
    Hi Penny,
    IMO, a married man should be very careful when he sees a clever beautiful woman and never get into a situation where temptation could be a problem.
    Love conquers all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Hi Penny,
    IMO, a married man should be very careful when he sees a clever beautiful woman and never get into a situation where temptation could be a problem.
    Love conquers all
    Thanks Apo! I agree with you!
    I just heard it.
    When I heard it, I started to be suspicious. lolssss
    I must know what my husband interest to a woman to marry.
    I am thinking, Am I exactly what he was looking?
    Too bad if not!

be happy with what you have , work with what you have , love what you have and usualy you get back 10 fold,but also remember sometimes you dont need a third party to spoil a marriage ,

Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    The UK is 4th in the world for divorce rate. It seems to me divorce is too easy in this country, and theres too many broken families, and the resulting mess such as homelessness, poverty, crime.
    but how many of those who got divorced are now happily remarried to someone else or even the same person
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

all i could say on this thread is if you cant take the heat leave the other be to do what he/she pleases and get on with your life..when you married each other you pledged to love and respect each other till death do you part..so a third party is not part of that promised..so if you did something like that expect the worst..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    but how many of those who got divorced are now happily remarried to someone else or even the same person
    How am I supposed to know?

How am I supposed to know?
    I remember reading about it somewhere, but forgot the figure

have a look at this rob

http://www.authorstream.com/Presenta...pt-powerpoint/

in 1940 1st marriages accounted for 91% of all marriages, by 1960 it had fallen to 60%

in 1961 remarriages account for %14 of marriages
    but 2005 it had increased to 40%.

its not all so simple is it
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned

When I read rubbish from the likes of BAB "i admire your morals but in the modern world they dont work." it shows the mentality of this country - basically, can't be bothered, can't fix it/won't fix it and if you stick to your morals it won't work and that's all there is too say about it.

Parents may find a divorce easy enough, but they often forget the effect it has on the children. Still, it doesn't matter - as BAB says "i admire your morals but in the modern world they dont work".

"The British do not expect happiness... they do not want to be happy; they want to be right."
    Quentin Crisp
    I agree!!!

I agree!!!
    what do you agree with

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    your missing the point, do people practice what they preach

whats the point in having high morals, if the said same people dont live by them
    Another defeatist statement. You seem to come up with these gems on a regular basis.

Would you jump off a cliff if someone told you? If someone told you eating coal is good for you, would you eat coal?

To hell what other people do, if they want to dig their own graves, thats their concern, don't look to me for validation or approval, because it won't happen. I 've more pressing matters to attend to.

Another defeatist statement. You seem to come up with these gems on a regular basis.

Would you jump off a cliff if someone told you? If someone told you eating coal is good for you, would you eat coal?

To hell what other people do, if they want to dig their own graves, thats their concern, don't look to me for validation or approval, because it won't happen. I 've more pressing matters to attend to.
    what planet are you on, i havent a clue what your talking about, what does the above post got to do with anything in this thread

if you believe if we all had high morals with strong family values, thats great.

i liked being preached to in this forum with there every so moral guidance, just to bad i think those giving the advice are nothing but gossiper's themselfs

btw why are you so bothered with what im posting?

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    hmmmm just noticed that the thread starter florge is banned.... may I ask why?
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Respected Member
    came across here and noticed 2 respected members are banned...

just wondering why???

am I missing anything???

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    came across here and noticed 2 respected members are banned...

just wondering why???

am I missing anything???
    ME too is wondering why?
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Banned
    hmmmm just noticed that the thread starter florge is banned.... may I ask why?
    Indeed???

See: http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....486#post241486

Those banned have been two-faced on this thread, saying they follow the vows while spreading rumours and back-stabbing people.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

we all have to be carefull what we say and put on here , sometimes its easy to just write anything, but i do try to say from my hart or what i am passionate about

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information