Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    lust, desire and love is inseparable in my point of view...

lust is a initial physical attraction to another person while love is not a immediate feeling..it grows overtime and it is something you need to be nurture all the time...if a person is physically attracted to another they tend to be more interested of knowing them (unconsiously) and results of spending more time with them...and the more they spend time the more the feeling gets intense and more deeper other than lust...
    Yeah...But not always... Love can sometimes hit harder than lust so Im talking about the love at first sight thing...(and then you marry em!!Ouch)

marrige is about being together the person you fell in love with is the person that means the world to you, i beleive i have found my true partner

keep the music playing stevewool

its the little things that matter when being together from the start or near the end , saying i love you , cooking dinner buying that small gift, does not cost much at all , a smile here a kiss too and just touching and brushing against each other knowing someone is close by and are with you because you are you and nothing else, work on those points and life should be great, some of us learn the hard way me included but learnt i have

Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    I beg to disagree. Marriage is not all about SEX, it is involving all aspect. Been there, done that! I should say 3rd party is to be blame. Most specially if you know he or she is married. There's no need to wreck someone else marriage. Just think of a karma if you do that, it might happen to you too. I think, husband and wife should have a heart to heart talk and discuss the problem and give your marriage a second chance. If you do that and still not working. You can say to yourself at least we (you) tried your best to save the marriage.
    you've said it all Te Char..

For me, if there's a problem between husband and wife it will be better if they talk about it, sort things out and do what they think is the best for their relationship..

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    its the little things that matter when being together from the start or near the end , saying i love you , cooking dinner buying that small gift, does not cost much at all , a smile here a kiss too and just touching and brushing against each other knowing someone is close by and are with you because you are you and nothing else, work on those points and life should be great, some of us learn the hard way me included but learnt i have
    i can feel your happiness stevewool

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    ahhhwww... that's true! really true... good thing you found that kind of love... lots of people are still searching...

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    you've said it all Te Char..

For me, if there's a problem between husband and wife it will be better if they talk about it, sort things out and do what they think is the best for their relationship..
    Absolutely! ... it's the ONLY way forward, if couples hope to resolve this sort of situation.

Banned
    but what if after learning that the other is married, the mistress/lover insists on divorcing the other half... and the husband/wife relents... how can the heart to heart talk happen?

reminds me of the movie It's Complicated (meryl streep)

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    but what if after learning that the other is married, the mistress/lover insists on divorcing the other half... and the husband/wife relents... how can the heart to heart talk happen?

is the mistress/lover that desperate?

can she/he not just look for a single man that isn't alreadycommited? or is he/she that ugly?

oh well, if the mistress/lover is really like that I just hope he/she can still sleep nice and sound at night knowing that she/he wrecked a family. hope she realize that she/he has no assurance that it wont going to happen to her/him.

eto lang masasabi ko, kung alam nung babae pala na may asawa na yung lalaki or vice versa... KASUKLAMSUKLAM!

----

But when it comes to sex... MEN WILL ALWAYS BE HORNY no matter what! And I really believe that making love with your husband/wife is very important aspect in marriage! So don't just stare, do something! Enjoy each other's company

Banned
    KALAGIMLAGIM... kahihiyan ng kanyang mga magulang...

I always tell my students before that whatever you do is your way of telling everyone how you were raised by your parents... soooooo... if you behave like this... i wonder what kind of family he/she has? or friends? or the environment he/she lives in as these contribute to the kind of person you are....

tsk tsk tsk... kawawang magulang..

Well ... even if the affair HAS reached such a crucial stage, then there is STILL room for dicussion, in that the guilty spouse ought to be sufficiently guided by the dictates of his/her conscience as to be open and honest with his/her marital partner about what has happened ... and HOW he or she plans to deal with the situation - whether it be by either ending the illicit liaison or divorcing the husband/wife.

Banned
    Well, sex is a huge reason why relationships fall apart. Men see sex as love and if it is getting less and less frequent with their wife/girlfriend then in their minds they will think "she does not love me anymore". Also, what happened in the relationship prior to this one? Often men and women will have scars to their mindsets from previous relationships. If your previous boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you then perhaps you might feel the next one will do the same, and so you feel less secure in the relationship and risk it on another.

And without sex, sexual frustration kicks in! Men (especially) will suffer bouts of depression if they are forced to go without sex because their wives are not feeling it anymore. And with this depression they will look to other things to interest them, whether that be a PlayStation 3 or another woman.. And like I said before, if they feel unloved, well

I think both people need to make an effort in marriage, try to meet the others needs whenever possible. Any relationship can be a struggle at times, but only if both parties understand that and understand each other, can they get through those rocky times together.

what was the tv show?

and why are all these forum members who havent posted for a long time are posting here

how many have been divorced or had there marriage anulled in this forum or even in this thread, those who have shouldnt be posting and giving advice in this thread
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Why, in general, do men — and women — cheat? And why would Tiger Woods, one of the most successful professional golfers of all time, cheat on his wife, Elin Nordegren?

Why Tiger Woods cheated will likely remain a mystery for some time, until he chooses to share his own personal motivations. But if he’s like most men who cheat, he likely did so because of dissatisfaction with his marriage, a difference in sex drive between him and his spouse, and perhaps greater personality differences between he and his spouse that either of them realize.

A good, healthy relationship means understanding one another, including one’s sexual needs. In this way, men and women are not so different. Some women prefer romance, but guess what — so do some men. None of these types of generalizations are of any use until you understand the person (not the object) you are in a relationship with. That’s done through simple communication — sit down and talk about your sexual needs with your partner.

An unhealthy relationship that lacks real communication and is on auto-pilot is at risk for a cheating partner. Especially if problems are present in the relationship that are not being realistically addressed in a timely manner (e.g., through couple’s counseling or marriage therapy). Relationships don’t cure themselves — it takes the resolve and commitment of both people in order to make it work.
    Taka care now & Bye!.... Venus

Banned
    SEX, is always depend on person involved in marriage. I believe sex is one of the most important ingredients in healthy marriage for young people who have strong sex drive.
    But for elderly and for people with health problems, it is not important with them. I believe they can still have a very healthy relationship even without sex as LOVE can gain from being a good companion, a friend, and lover. Caress, understanding, thoughtfulness can make you feel inlove.
    Every person is unique!

I always tell my students before that whatever you do is your way of telling everyone how you were raised by your parents... soooooo... if you behave like this... i wonder what kind of family he/she has? or friends? or the environment he/she lives in as these contribute to the kind of person you are....

I remember my hubby, the only one I made him shut his mouth is when I told him, never to be jealous as we are ten in the family but only one father and one mother. Not in our clan screwing around.
    Trust me or dump me if you no longer trust me.
    Then he gave me chocolates as peace offerings and told him I am no longer a kid, that if Mom gives me candies, I'll stop crying.

I want holidays not chockies!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    eto lang masasabi ko, kung alam nung babae pala na may asawa na yung lalaki or vice versa... KASUKLAMSUKLAM!

----

But when it comes to sex... MEN WILL ALWAYS BE HORNY no matter what! And I really believe that making love with your husband/wife is very important aspect in marriage! So don't just stare, do something! Enjoy each other's company

KALAGIMLAGIM... kahihiyan ng kanyang mga magulang...

not all the time i guess...a person has their on mind and decide for themselves in a way different what their family had thought them...and when a person think they are inlove they tend to break all the rules

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    not all the time i guess...a person has his on mind and decide for themselves in a way different what their family had thought them...and when a person think they are inlove they tend to break all the rules
    At maraming matalinong babae na bobo pagdating sa PAG-IBIG !

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    what was the tv show?

and why are all these forum members who havent posted for a long time are posting here

how many have been divorced or had there marriage anulled in this forum or even in this thread, those who have shouldnt be posting and giving advice in this thread
    coz whoever doesn't post here meaning having an affair?
    They don't post that much in the forum but in FB we are all updated

Ok back to the topic..I'm afraid if this thing happened to me... but I know for sure i have so many friends that can back me up and can pull the hair of that beech
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAHnew View Post
    coz whoever doesn't post here meaning having an affair?
    They don't post that much in the forum but in FB we are all updated
    There is much good advice on this thread but I suspect the people most needing that advice don't read it and therefore certainly don't post I've made mistakes in my private life and what I've learned is to be very cautious criticising others without knowing all the factsInevitably what appears on the forum and facebook is what the individual chooses to say in public. That's a lot easier than what we all have to face in the real world

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
    I've made mistakes in my private life and what I've learned is to be very cautious criticising others without knowing all the facts
    What's up doc...???

Want to talk about it...?

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    At maraming matalinong babae na bobo pagdating sa PAG-IBIG !
    so true penny...can't believe how common it is in a professional environment rather than those who are living a simple life in the province..i got a friend who is a mistress but who am i to judge her or criticise her..im just a friend who can give advice (if ever they ask) base on what i believe is right and good for me...inspite of her situation (immoral to other) she is a very good friend and good to others well of course not a good person to his partners wife....but what i can see to their relationship is they supply each others need and all that makes them happy being together...which probably the guy is not getting from his wife...

Banned
    I beg to differ on the relationship between advanced years of age and poor or little or no sex life. The fact is its either the relationship is going down the pan or there is health issues. If the guy is healthy in both mind and body there is no reason he cant perform 4/5 times a week in week out FACT. Why wld a guy not getting any wld want to play with a play station I guess like someone said is depression hence the no sex. So pls let us not relate old age and the lack of sex in the same package please

well my age is 51 and i act 27 and feel 27 too, yes been divorced twice made mistakes too, but thats all in the past its the future we all have look forward to that we all should , be happy with who we are and who we are with , just remember what you put into life you may get back fourfold goodluck

gwapito been a long time how have u been

Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    gwapito been a long time how have u been
    hes been busy, at least 5 times a week
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

lol bornatbirth....

Banned
    the show was a Oprah.. hehehe... love her! It was a repeat... she interviewed the wife who asked for help since she can't seem to understand why her husband got divorced.. apparently, there wasn't any obvious marital problem...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information