Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Crackdown on student visa scam

Despite Labours promises to tighten up on this loophole 313,011 non-EU students were granted visas in the 12 months up to March, bringing with them 31,385 dependants. This figure was up from 235,295 students and 24,780 dependants the previous year.

Pathetic no wonder this country is viewed as a soft touch by would be illegal immigrants

Further details here

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...down-pledge.do

Never figured out where our own students go as these foreigners must take all the places ..... why don't we make them pay a £10,000 bond, they collect it on the way out
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Never figured out where our own students go as these foreigners must take all the places ..... why don't we make them pay a £10,000 bond, they collect it on the way out
    That would be too easy.

it's been obvious for years that most of these privately run "colleges" are fronts for illegal immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    That would be too easy.

it's been obvious for years that most of these privately run "colleges" are fronts for illegal immigration
    your beginning to sound as potty as nigel
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

I remember watching that TV program Border Force (something along the lines). I was amazed to see such operations fronting as universities and colleges in UK, encouraging illegal immigration. I admit I've only seen the program a few times, but in some ways it was an eye-opener for me.

I think with regards to students .... if it's a financial issue that is leading to UK students losing out to international students for seats on courses, then perhaps the government needs to address that issue with Universities, whilst not allowing education standards to dop. If the international students have better education records than the UK students (prior to University), then the government needs to improve education standards. Lets not forget that UK students can choose to study abroad themselves, as is done by students in many countries.

ones you missed recently mr dedworth

http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/81...ail_for_fraud/

and

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/media-c...-investigation

i think Oxford College of Management Sciences use to be above a pub ideal for students

Oxford College of Management Sciences is dedicated to the provision of a first class learning experience that will equip the student with the skills, ability and knowledge to successfully compete in their chosen discipline regardless of ethnicities, gender, disabilities or any discrimination.

its time non EU students were only allowed to attend 'proper' unis and colleges and not those run above a pub or chippy, this racket been going on for many years now

and some good news

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/media-c...bike-stowaways

good boy connor

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

In 2009, the UK Border Agency stopped over 29,000 individual attempts to cross the channel illegally
    Well as it's the same people trying over and over again you can divide that figure by at least 10
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Thread Information