Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Romanian Gypsy ran huge benefits scam

She appeared to be a committed campaigner for gipsy rights - even addressing the UN.

But in reality, Lavinia Olmazu helped scores of them fraudulently claim £2.9million in benefits.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0uuPzR8S3

Is it any wonder the thieving Roma dross see this country as an easy touch

As an academic she obtained generous Foreign Office funding to come and live and work in Britain.

Respected Member
    And no British person has ever broken the law outside of Britain.

[ADMIN:Please do not use personal attacks on this forum. Thank you]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    And no British person has ever broken the law outside of Britain.
    Law breaking !That's a bit rich coming from a Scouser

I'd keep your groundless infantile racist jibes to yourself pal. There's nothing racist about criticising any group who earn a living from begging, shoplifting, atm frauds, people trafficking, benefit scams

Banned
    Mr or Ms Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Law breaking !That's a bit rich coming from a Scouser

I'd keep your groundless infantile racist jibes to yourself pal. There's nothing racist about criticising any group who earn a living from begging, shoplifting, atm frauds, people trafficking, benefit scams
    That sounds like Bournemouth 15 years ago

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete/London View Post
    That sounds like Bournemouth 15 years ago
    Nice one !

Are some of these seaside places still infested with pond life ? I saw one of these Broken Britain Police programmes on Sky not too long ago and Hastings/St Leonards looked to be a real mess

Banned
    That news story is very upsetting.

I was in Brighton last week, my how that`s changed from when I used to terrorise the place as a mod on 60s bank holidays.

Eastbourne is now a hot spot for sexually transmitted disease amongst the over 55s, and I think all the beach towns in the south have more then their fair share of scallies.

Banned

Eastbourne is now a hot spot for sexually transmitted disease amongst the over 55s
    giggity giggity!

Banned
    France knows how to deal with illegal Roma's. No pussy footing about or 'Uman Rites" issues here

France to shut illegal Roma camps and deport migrants

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10798440

French President Nicolas Sarkozy has ordered 300 illegal camps of travellers and Roma to be dismantled.

People in the camps found to be living illegally in France would be expelled, he said.

The order is a response to riots last week in which travellers attacked police in a Loire Valley town after a youth was shot dead.

The government said the camps are sources of crime but critics say an ethnic minority is being singled out.

"Within the next three months, half of the illegal camps will be dismantled - camps and squats - that is to say some 300," said Interior Minister Brice Hortefeux after a special government meeting.

A statement issued by the president's office after the meeting described the illegal camps as "sources of illegal trafficking, of profoundly shocking living standards, of exploitation of children for begging, of prostitution and crime".
    'Severely punished'

The meeting was called to discuss the riot in the small Loire Valley town of Saint Aignan, where dozens of travellers armed with hatchets and iron bars attacked the police station, hacked down trees and burned cars.

The riot erupted after a gendarme shot and killed a traveller who had driven through a checkpoint, officials said.

Mr Sarkozy has promised that those responsible for the violence would be "severely punished".

His office also announced that new legislation would be drafted before the end of the year that would make it easier to expel illegal Roma travellers "for reasons of public order".

There are hundreds of thousands of Roma or travelling people living in France who are part of long-established communities.

The other main Roma population is recent immigrants, many from Romania and Bulgaria, who have the right to enter France without a visa but must have work or residency permits to settle in the long-term.

Mr Hortefeux said the new measures "are not meant to stigmatise any community, regardless of who they are, but to punish illegal behaviour".

Well done President Sarkozy that's the only kind of language they understand

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    France knows how to deal with illegal Roma's. No pussy footing about or 'Uman Rites" issues here

Well done President Sarkozy that's the only kind of language they understand
    They are being taken to the Calais area as I speak, instructed in common English phrases such as, being persecuted, asylum, do I have the right to buy when offered accommodation , and provided with pg tips and digestives

Banned
    They are being taken to the Calais area as I speak, instructed in common English phrases such as, being persecuted, asylum, do I have the right to buy when offered accommodation , and provided with pg tips and digestives
    Slough Borough Council will be working overtime this weekend to get their houses ready

Respected Member
    You forgot to post this story about your favourite paper

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-10802491

Banned

There's no substance to that story whatsoever. The Sun and Mail making up stories, behave

Banned

Thanks for enlightening us Chum, I never saw the original Mail article as it was probably one of the days when I bought, but didn't spot it in The Sun.

To be honest my heart bleeds for this Tamil chap I wonder what possesses him to come all the way to London with his mates and cause chaos demonstrating about matters that have absolutely nothing to do with this country. I can only suspect he suffers from the same birth defect commonplace in some parts of Merseyside - being born with a chip on each shoulder

If he had a legal expenses fighting fund did you contribute to it or was it all covered by legal aid ?

Banned
    26 charged in Romania with child trafficking, money laundering, membership of an organised crime group and possession of illegal firearms. More here

http://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.u...ent-to-loot-UK

Respected Member
    Well at least we are well balanced and not unhinged

Well at least we are well balanced and not unhinged
    can you please not post about the boss like that , as for dedworth he complains about foreigners but is married to one and im sure he will claim any benefits that come his way
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Thread Information