Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner痴 permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    CONGRATULATIONS Clarice!!!!
    The waiting is worth it, you deserved to get the visa and come to the UK soooooon!!!!
    Please bring the sun with you to UK
    Your journey has just begun!!
    Goodluck for everything........
    Taka care now & Bye!.... Venus

congratulations

Yes V! Thank you so much!
    I admire your fighting spirit and your best supporting ever words! really appreciate it so much!

Hey! now we can meet up soon! Are you close to Bicester? I go shopping there like once in a blue moon?
    Because its so expensive..ssshhhhh!
    I'm a cruel and heartless bitch but I知 damn good at it!

Congrats Clarice, now you can relax
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by -sillybilly- View Post
    AND SO MRS. CLEERE HAS FINALLY GOT HER SPOUSE VISA IN 2 DAYS!

Congratulations ... and VERY well done, Clarice!

Sure I will indeed Sir Arthur! *i will spread the GOOD NEWS and i will even share you my tears of JOY! D
    Go ahead ... be our guest! I've even altered your reply message to fit in with your *plan to DO just THAT ... and - in these happy circumstances - I know you won't mind me doing so!

Congrats to both of you! godbless!

Quote Originally Posted by arthur little View Post
    congratulations ... And very well done, clarice!

Go ahead ... Be our guest! :bouncyhappy: I've even altered your reply message to fit in with your *plan to do just that ... And - in these happy circumstances - i know you won't mind me doing so!
    oh sir arthur! I am so greatful as you made it look so brilliant! Thanks for making the effort of doing this!

and thank you ever so much!
    god bless you and your wife sir arthur!

I wished they can just send us the message with a yes or no
    ... we ALL feel the same ... and none of us knows WHY they DON'T ... I guess it's the million dollar question!

Yes V! Thank you so much!
    I admire your fighting spirit and your best supporting ever words! really appreciate it so much!

Hey! now we can meet up soon! Are you close to Bicester? I go shopping there like once in a blue moon?
    Because its so expensive..ssshhhhh!
    I have no idea where's Bicester. (stupid!)
    I'll ask hubby first lol!
    Taka care now & Bye!.... Venus

May i just ask why is mistermatty in the hospital? i hope hes ok....
    I understand he has a knee problem, Clarice ... ... probably caused by bending down to propose to Lyn! But ... seriously ... I believe he's fine, otherwise. And he'll be feeling even BETTER once he receives his good news.

oh sir arthur! I am so greatful as you made it look so brilliant! Thanks for making the effort of doing this!

and thank you ever so much!
    god bless you and your wife sir arthur!
    Clarice ... it's MY pleasure! And God Bless you and your husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    I understand he has a knee problem, Clarice ... ... probably caused by bending down to propose to Lyn! But ... seriously ... I believe he's fine, otherwise. And he'll be feeling even BETTER once he receives his good news.
    he had an op today- i spoke with him about an hour after he had come round- hes fine but still waiting to hear the outcome as his mrs hasnt had the courier deliver as yet- hopefully that will come thursday

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    he had an op today- i spoke with him about an hour after he had come round- hes fine but still waiting to hear the outcome as his mrs hasnt had the courier deliver as yet- hopefully that will come thursday

Im sure its a good news too Sparky! Its just that she lives in Tacloban and that is too far from Manila so courier will take a bit of time to deliver the passport right to her door.

Please say hi to mistermatty when you speak to him again soon. And tell him to get well soon ready for the champagne!

Thanks Sparky!

Respected Member
    HI sillybilly

Congrats, that was so quick. Hope we can be in touch with. We are still preparing our documents to submit. We are planning to get a fiancee visa...Hope to have friends here too...They are most welcome..Thanks again

febmary_ann

Quote Originally Posted by febmary View Post
    HI sillybilly

Congrats, that was so quick. Hope we can be in touch with. We are still preparing our documents to submit. We are planning to get a fiancee visa...Hope to have friends here too...They are most welcome..Thanks again

febmary_ann
    Hello there!
    Count me in! Im your friend now!

Thank you very much! and Goodluck with your application.

Any questions you have just ask.

Lots of members here including myself will try to help you and guide you with your future application.

Lots of people here are well experienced enough so anything you wonna ask they will answer you

God bless!

Respected Member
    Hi sillybilly, Can i ask if you filled the application online or done it by hand? I know mrmattys was handwritten, i just wondering if having hand written makes a difference in the time to get it processed? We done ours online but i had filled 2 out, 1 for familiy visit and 1 for settlement, i hope it doesnt delay them as we only went for the settlement in the end,,,,,,, Its going to be hard now cause we hoping for a fast process but i bet we get a regular time now, very nervous butterflies now!!! So did you or any one else do it online or just give in the handwritten? thanks and well done again!!!!!!
    When are you off to UK?

Quote Originally Posted by alesypalsy View Post
    Hi sillybilly, Can i ask if you filled the application online or done it by hand? I know mrmattys was handwritten, i just wondering if having hand written makes a difference in the time to get it processed? We done ours online but i had filled 2 out, 1 for familiy visit and 1 for settlement, i hope it doesnt delay them as we only went for the settlement in the end,,,,,,, Its going to be hard now cause we hoping for a fast process but i bet we get a regular time now, very nervous butterflies now!!! So did you or any one else do it online or just give in the handwritten? thanks and well done again!!!!!!
    When are you off to UK?
    Hello there!

You can choose to fill up the application form via online and need to print that off. With mine, i chose to filled it up hand written so i can show them that i can write neatly..hehe!

With regards to the form, if you are going to apply for a spouse visa you willl need to fill up the settlement form which is Vaf4A Dec 2008. Its a form where there was no box provided for the passport size picture. So you have to paste it on right top.

There is another one issued last Oct 2007 so its either of them. But i would go for the latest one.

Make sure you have filled up the right application correctly and arranged all your documents according to the guidance list.
    Separate the photocopies from the originals and label them. No need to put them in a ring folder they will ask you to take them out.

Im sure you will have a quick process as long as your docs are properly arranged. it makes life easier for processor!

so when do you plan to submit you application? dont forget to book an appointment and print it off,ok?

GOODLUCK AND KEEP IN TOUCH!

Respected Member
    Hello there!

You can choose to fill up the application form via online and need to print that off. With mine, i chose to filled it up hand written so i can show them that i can write neatly..hehe!

With regards to the form, if you are going to apply for a spouse visa you willl need to fill up the settlement form which is Vaf4A Dec 2008. Its a form where there was no box provided for the passport size picture. So you have to paste it on right top.

There is another one issued last Oct 2007 so its either of them. But i would go for the latest one.

Make sure you have filled up the right application correctly and arranged all your documents according to the guidance list.
    Separate the photocopies from the originals and label them. No need to put them in a ring folder they will ask you to take them out.

Im sure you will have a quick process as long as your docs are properly arranged. it makes life easier for processor!

so when do you plan to submit you application? dont forget to book an appointment and print it off,ok?

GOODLUCK AND KEEP IN TOUCH!

See how you are!!!

We already apply, my wife went to manila on tuesday and it being processed now! I see you and mrmattys wife filled in the form by hand, i helped my wife with hers online, i think it may of been quicker process if she had done by hand! As yours only 2 days!!!!
    Well ours will have been 2 days end of today so its not going to be a fast one, all the papers were in order and very neat, we put stickys in each section but the vfs took them out. Anyway we got our fingers crossed it will be a good result.. you can look my post further down this page!

Thanks

Hi Sis once again CONGRATS!
    when is your flight? me on 27th Aug. MNL-BHX
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Respected Member
    Hi LEAH, did you fill your application out by hand or did you do online?? It seems if you done by hand you get faster process!! LOL We done ours by online so I guessing it will take longer to process! I know its a crazy way to work it but thats what its looking like!

Quote Originally Posted by LEAHnew View Post
    Hi Sis once again CONGRATS!
    when is your flight? me on 27th Aug. MNL-BHX
    Congrats to you too sis!

im flying on the 31st of august...still looking for a cheaper flight para may kickback!

husband thought i can pack up for a day and bugger off tomorrow but when he found out that my visa starts on the 1st of September he was a bit disappointed! Over excited naman!

Feeling ko the holiday only starts for me just now.....
    I wonna do this, i wonna go to this, i wonna see this...i wonna do the helluva stuff before i leave...and one more thing...i wonna eat everything!!!

Respected Member
    WOW for us to, it was only 2 days also, we apply tuesday and got the sms today! I will not believe it until i see it in the passport, We can go as a family back to the UK, its amazing. I was fretting so much last week with worry as to if to even apply! goes to show we done it right and thanks to the UK visa officers who are so swift with there work! hope to get delivery tomorrow!!

Well done on getting your visa Didn't reply sooner, because I haven't been able to switch my laptop on for 2 days.

Im sure its a good news too Sparky! Its just that she lives in Tacloban and that is too far from Manila so courier will take a bit of time to deliver the passport right to her door.

Please say hi to mistermatty when you speak to him again soon. And tell him to get well soon ready for the champagne!

Thanks Sparky!
    Thanks for the kind words its been a **** week being stuck in hospital with all this goin on around me .....as of today Lyn has not recived her passport back from the courrier , as its been said she lives in Region 8 nad its a fair way from Manila fingers crossed for monday !!

Quote Originally Posted by mistermatty View Post
    Thanks for the kind words its been a **** week being stuck in hospital with all this goin on around me .....as of today Lyn has not recived her passport back from the courrier , as its been said she lives in Region 8 nad its a fair way from Manila fingers crossed for monday !!
    Mistermatty! Glad you're better now!
    Your wife can ring them up and say shes been waiting for the documents. Or she can go to her nearest 2Go Aboitiz Center to track where it is now. i think they do deliver on saturdays aswell.

Dont worry im 100% its goodnews. If there was complications with your application it shouldnt take 2 days to decide for the VFS.

Mistermatty! Glad you're better now!
    Your wife can ring them up and say shes been waiting for the documents. Or she can go to her nearest 2Go Aboitiz Center to track where it is now. i think they do deliver on saturdays aswell.

Dont worry im 100% its goodnews. If there was complications with your application it shouldnt take 2 days to decide for the VFS.
    Lyn is in Tacloban as we speak and i have just told her to vist the courriers office !

[QUOTE=-sillybilly-;237771]Mistermatty! Glad you're better now!
    Your wife can ring them up and say shes been waiting for the documents. Or she can go to her nearest 2Go Aboitiz Center to track where it is now. i think they do deliver on saturdays aswell.[[/ QUOTE]

I agree to Clarice, I got my visa Saturday around 4pm, but I foned first 2go office to confirmed it's on d way ....made me feel at ease and lessen worries

Lyn is in Tacloban as we speak and i have just told her to vist the courriers office !
    Company Name: 2GO Branch in Tacloban City, Leyte (ABOEX)

Telephone Numbers: (053) 321-3982 / (053) 325-5259

Official Website: www.2go-express.com.ph
    Hope it helps....Good Luck
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Salmat po for that , when i done a check on there website it listed Real street no wonder Lyn cannot find it

so how do you know what the courrier tracking number is ??

she has the text updates but as far as i know only has had the Embassy Ref No

Help ??

so how do you know what the courrier tracking number is ??

she has the text updates but as far as i know only has had the Embassy Ref No

Help ??
    Hey Matt!

The Ref No from the Embassy is what the Aboitiz use aswell. It starts with AMAN/xxxx....

Ring them up and give that ref no. so that you know where the documents are now. Lyn must be firm and say...look its now ?days and i havent got my documents yet. And say she needs it asap and she cant wait until monday anymore! Im sure its now somewhere in Tacloban....delivery guy uses motorbikes so it shouldnt take that long.

And if Lyn still having a problem....i can ring them up for you...
    Give me Lyn's number and i will try to get in touch so she can get her visa now. Bit annoying that is. They dont know what it feels like waiting and waiting.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information