Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    reading your other post SEB, i think you're really not ready for a relationship especially with a Filipina..since you don't try to give up some things (i.e. spending money with ur cars, phones, hobbies) and try travelling to the Philippines where a lot of single Filipinas are..and you keep holding on to the girl who was never interested or in love with u in the first place.. I'm sorry to say this but it's still a man's job to initiate looking for the girl of ur dreams..girls, especially Filipinas, won't always make the first move and show interest with you all the time unless you proved that you're worth it.
    Exactly.

Those are some wise words right there.

wise words indeed , i couldnot understand emma wanting me to go there first and for her not wanting to come here as i wanted her too, but i know now, its to see if you are indeed who you say you are , intrested in the one person you are talking too, and wanting to see also, it was one of my best moves i have ever made, cars ,phones and this and that should not intrest your future girl unless she is 17 and english

Quote Originally Posted by shrek48 View Post
    short / fat and hairy welshman with own home , dog , car , own hair and most oof my own teeth looking for friends and love .
    ash.x

We definitely recommend Ash
    Me and hubby met him in real in Bristol get together and he is a very nice fella and our new friend now.
    Goodluck Ash!!!
    Welcome Aboard

Mari and Dave
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    We definitely recommend Ash
    It's not very good for airplanes though
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

hahhaha nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    It's not very good for airplanes though

definitely not this boss
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Maybe worth remembering that Tim has been through it a bit with this girl who keeps pulling his strings. No wonder he is confused, it is enough to mix anyone's head up. Give him a break, I am sure in his time he will be able to put this 'player' one in his past and look forward again.
    Tim, there are or will be lots of ladies out there who are not like the ones described above, I think using dating sites (no experience myself) is not always the best way to meet a girl. Try a trip, make some friends, and as my buddy Doc Alan says, collect and select. You will find the one for you.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

thanks mari and dave very kind of you.x

Quote Originally Posted by shrek48 View Post
    yes i do think they offer something different and i find filipinos very attractive, and i believe their strong morales and values will sit well with me.
    ash.x
    I find my wife very attractive but I never new where she came from when I met her. What I am saying though Ash there is plenty of girls from these shores with the morals and values you seek, on the other side I have met plenty of filipina girls over here without them standards. Western ways bring just as many divorces.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hubbard View Post
    ( 2 ) A lot of Filipinas/Filipinos when they come here get really stuck up (again, sorry to say).

Of course, this could all be "sour grapes" as I had a big fight with a pinay last night here in UK ... I don't envy her husband
    There is a lot to what you say James, we mix with all social types from the Philippines as my wife helps run various funds and charitable events at the church. Her circle includes accountants, architects and nurses, mostly middle classes who dont need a visa to stay and are not looking to marry someone from these shores, a lot of them are couples anyway. They seem to stay apart at social gatherings from the more down to earth mixed marriages. It will change for those with children as they will intergrate and marry who they want.

I appreciate your wisdom and listen and learn. i am fully aware of the pit falls of any relationship and am a true believer in equality and work at it . I wish to have variety in my life and as i find the asian culture in general to my liking and i find the ladies attractive i cannot see a problem with trying to meet one ! no one knows what tomorrow brings and i might walk to the corner shop and fall in love. there is no right or wrong in the love game . what will be will be

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information