Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

PNB registration so slow!

I sent my registration form a week ago 1st class recorded mail and until now I am not reigstered yet to their system...I was getting worried that my mail went missing!So after calling PNB London today 10 times!!! I managed to talk to someone who will deal with my registration. The previous called it was like a PING PONG, they keep giving numbers of other departments and passing me... So where is this called Customer service!?? Oh I forgot, I am back to slow service.. Sorry my fellow Filipinos I am just being honest here.. I don't mean to offend anyone..

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    I never had any problem with them, they are always so quick to help me when i call them.. been using them for a very long time now
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

whats your rush, i told you it took 3 weeks for me, it will get done but at philipino time , surely you must be use to bad service?

when i phoned them once, i got put through to somebody else who put the phone down on me
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    whats your rush, i told you it took 3 weeks for me, it will get done but at philipino time , surely you must be use to bad service?

when i phoned them once, got put through to somebody else who put the phone down on me
    I am in rush because my family needs money . Well I've got some good news today, PNB called my mobile phone and informed me that they pull my documents & registration form from the long queue of registration..and very apologetic for what happen. I guess I happened to spoke to high position person today so they did it quickly!

I am pleased for you Mel, I am sure you feel relieved now. Phew!!

Steve

I have allways had a good service with pnb europe my documents were sent back the next day, I phone them when i deposit monies and it is in my wifes account within the hour... only problem is they have trouble understanding me... guess its the accent..too slang with a slight tinge of farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Notavirusalso View Post
    I have allways had a good service with pnb europe my documents were sent back the next day, I phone them when i deposit monies and it is in my wifes account within the hour... only problem is they have trouble understanding me... guess its the accent..too slang with a slight tinge of farmer
    hunnie its not pnb its bpi ..
    sorry for the confusion guys
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

ooops sorry, see hunnie your wrong when you say to me "you are allways right"

Respected Member
    I have been on with it 3 weeks or so

Quote Originally Posted by Travellor View Post
    I have been on with it 3 weeks or so
    Not sure what that means

Yeah I got a text message a while back to say I had signed up and now seem t be bombarded with updates some not always right

PNB from what i have seen in the Notting hill Branch (which has not moved round the corner since may) mainly deals with OFW's who are rarely in a hurry and its a bit of a social visit..
    Also back in April and possibly now they were running a promotion where those who recomended people got a free remittance so possibly they are oversubscribed at the moment?

I have also noticed they seem to have a high turnover of staff well they always seem to be training people when I go..
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Thread Information