Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

back from the philippines!!!

hello guys and gals,
    annabel and myself have just returned from 3 weeks in the philippines wow what a time we had and culminating with a beautiful church wedding in siquijor yes our second wedding ...with annabels mamma and family very special my pappa 77 yrs old came too i think he wishd he was 10-20yrs younger !!...now we need to pack everything up as we have been posted to dhalka bangladesh, also means i have a few things to sell including TFC box and dish if anyone is interested please let me know...i have been watching from the sidelines recently and would like to congratulate all succesful applications..we to recieved our spouse visa while there completed in 4 working days wow love and best wishes to all and those still waiting or recently refused keep the faith the love bond is the strongest keep strong

regards and peace

j & a

You "dark horse", Jonathan ... never realised you and Annabel had been back in the Phils! And further celebrations into the bargain - for Annabel's family - wonderfully rounded-off by your own Dad being able to make the long trip to the other side of the world at the age of seventy-seven, in order to join the party!

Fantastic, mate!

So, soon you're off to Bangladesh? Let me be the first to wish you both every joy and happiness in your new environment. I do hope you'll manage to stay in touch with us here on the forum.

well congrats to you both

my parents found it to hot there too, why have you been posted aboard, where are you both planning to live together?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Well done siquijor huh thats an Island I would like to live on do you have family there?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

hi guys sorry for delay in replying been working shifts, thanks for comments, keith yes we have family on siquijor its a beautiful island not over developed yet there are more and more foriegners coming but pretty much unspoilt, there are some lovely housebeen built so must be some good builders around there are ferrys from dumaguete and cebu some of which are roll n roll off ...diving is good and some good resorts well cocco grove ...my wifes family is in maria i was there during fiesta seemed like a different one every day but lots fun !!!

regards

j & a

Thread Information