Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: need help

need help

hello everyone!

Our baby due on August 14, Yes i give birth on that month but we hope not earlier of that date.. 'coz my partner arrived on august 11, and so that he can acknowlege baby and his own and also can sign baby birth cert.

And we need to complete baby papers work...
    Yes it requires that baby need NSO for baby visa but how can we change baby nationality if in baby NSO use my family name as a baby middle name and I just want to know if we can process here philippines a english passport for our baby, and if we can also change baby nationality as well..

hope i can get all ur advice guys.. and i can get more ideas ...

thanks to all
    hanna

Quote Originally Posted by hannah sheila View Post
    hello everyone!

Our baby due on August 14, Yes i give birth on that month but we hope not earlier of that date.. 'coz my partner arrived on august 11, and so that he can acknowlege baby and his own and also can sign baby birth cert.

And we need to complete baby papers work...
    Yes it requires that baby need NSO for baby visa but how can we change baby nationality if in baby NSO use my family name as a baby middle name and I just want to know if we can process here philippines a english passport for our baby, and if we can also change baby nationality as well..

hope i can get all ur advice guys.. and i can get more ideas ...

thanks to all
    hanna
    Try this link:

http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk...in-philippines

and go to:
    Passport Procedure and Requirements for First Time Passport Applicants

Goodluck
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

thanks ann godbless u!

Good luck hannah!
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

It will all work out Hannah no worries
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Unhappy hey all !!

how do i post thread i am newbie! i need a help as i my visa refuse!!!! :(

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    what the !!! how to i post thread!

Hi! Hannah, don't think too much on it just relax your self and be ready to your baby's born... things be ok as long as you write the right name and spelling on your baby's birth certificate soon.. but mostly it is the problem with clerical error but any way no worries for the things coz your hubby to be is there with you ... take care and good luck

ladybug & sim11uk

Thread Information