Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Member
    hi mr arthur,

how can i be a respected member, my access is restricted? thanks. I joined the forum last month.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by febmary View Post
    hi mr arthur,

how can i be a respected member, my access is restricted? thanks. I joined the forum last month.
    Hi feb, if i may interject here,

you need to post more.

if you click here, you will find when you will become a respected member

thanks

James "Respected Member" Hubbard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uhera_maya18 View Post
    hi belfast_dude, my fiance is from Belfast. he will be coming here in 2 weeks for us to process our marriage requirements. our wedding is on sept 16, 2010. i am so happy with that but somehow sad coz when the british embassy gave me the checklist, we were sad on how much requirements they need. right now, he has no work coz he is a musician and the money in his account are from the gigs and from previous employment. he only stopped working for 2 months and now we are getting married. he is also renting but the house is not under his name but his brother's and the transfer of tenancy might take time. our aim is that once we get married, i apply for the visa and he stay as long as he can with the extension of stay we will apply as well coz he can only stay for 21 days without a visa, so we will apply for extension. a good person "joebloggs" kindly told me about u and what u did for ur wife. please i am desperate. me and my husband only wants to be together and his family cant wait to meet me. can u pls tell me how to apply for the Family Permit? can he apply for it while he is here in the philippines? please, we need to know b4 he leaves belfast. thank u
    Quote Originally Posted by uhera_maya18 View Post
    to continue with what i posted, our plan is that as soon as the visa is approved, he will go back to belfast with me. if he can apply for the Family Permit for me, there will be a big chance that we will be leaving together

There is no easy way.

Your future husband needs to show all the documents required in order,
    Only when all the criteria is satisfied, will the ECO issue the Family Permit.
    There is no time scale, it could take one week as it could take six weeks.
    So I would no make plans to travel back together after the wedding.
    We married in February. we applied in July, and the Family permit was released early september, my wife flew to the UK on her own on the 20th of the same month.
    At this moment there is a shorter wait, and it is well documented on the forum, but we haven't heard of anybody applying for family permits for a while.

Respected Member
    hi uhera_maya18,

sorry to hear about your sentiments now.but i guess some people can help you find a way to your questions. Im not expert on this but keep trying to search for more information.

By the way, my fiance is also from Belfast. Hope they will know each other. Our wedding will soon take place in Feb 2011. why not go for spousal Visa after marriage.?

Hello Belfast_dude, Aromulus,

I am married to a British National and he's also living in Northern Ireland. We were married last May 2009 here in the Philippines and is now preparing our documents for a spouse visa. My question is, if he'll get an Irish passport and apply for a family permit, what documents would we prepare? Is it the same as the spouse visa and submit it to the British Embassy in Manila? If not, what are the documents to prepare? Thank you very much.

Congratulations!! Hello there, can you share what documents you submitted so I can prepare what are the things I need? Thanks a bunch...

this forum is really helpful... my husband and I is like been stucked .. been hanging for months because we are clueless bout lot of things, even if there are checklists in ukba site but still those are just list and they said it's in our discretion, and there are also requirements not really specified...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information