Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Things Men Don't Want To Hear

Awww it's so small and cute!
    This refers to when your new girlfriend takes it upon herself to talk about your cock like it's a pet, listen love, using the words 'small' and 'cute' towards a man is like us saying the words 'fat' and 'ugly' to you.......just suck it and leave the small talk out of it.
    Sorry sir have you got another form of payment, your card is declined.
    Happens to the best of us, you know your broke but you say something like 'oh silly me I brought the wrong card I'll be back later' and laugh as you walk away, but crying inside because you spent the rent.
    I wish you were gay
    When a gay friend you have known since you were 4 spits out this line one Sunday morning after a night out.
    I'm pregnant
    OK so if you're in love or happily married it's OK, but generally speaking those words let out a howling scream in your brain knowing that your beer and football has gone, and the sleepless nights and a liquid producing 5lb blood bag has replaced it, oh and don't forget the financial ruin.
    Women farting
    An occasional anal 'pip' is fine but a full on 3+ second air biscuit is reserved only for us.
    X factor
    Watching under achieved pub singers try and fight for survival by crying and saying there doing it for there dead dad is crap telly for a bloke, If medieval weaponry was involved then maybe.

Men dont want to hear anything when they are watching movie/tv

but they seem to have an ability to block the things that they want to hear anyway
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    This refers to when your new girlfriend takes it upon herself to talk about your cock like it's a pet, listen love, using the words 'small' and 'cute' towards a man is like us saying the words 'fat' and 'ugly' to you.......just suck it and leave the small talk out of it.
    Sorry sir have you got another form of payment, your card is declined.
    Happens to the best of us, you know your broke but you say something like 'oh silly me I brought the wrong card I'll be back later' and laugh as you walk away, but crying inside because you spent the rent.
    I wish you were gay
    When a gay friend you have known since you were 4 spits out this line one Sunday morning after a night out.
    I'm pregnant
    OK so if you're in love or happily married it's OK, but generally speaking those words let out a howling scream in your brain knowing that your beer and football has gone, and the sleepless nights and a liquid producing 5lb blood bag has replaced it, oh and don't forget the financial ruin.
    Women farting
    An occasional anal 'pip' is fine but a full on 3+ second air biscuit is reserved only for us.
    X factor
    Watching under achieved pub singers try and fight for survival by crying and saying there doing it for there dead dad is crap telly for a bloke, If medieval weaponry was involved then maybe.
    Wish that I could contain my curiosity and did`nt read this,your crude

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Men dont want to hear anything when they are watching movie/tv

but they seem to have an ability to block the things that they want to hear anyway
    Funny you said that, over 8 years of marriage, I have developed a way to block any verbal from my wife when watching fottie on tv

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    Funny you said that, over 8 years of marriage, I have developed a way to block any verbal from my wife when watching fottie on tv

woow 8years thats cool,,,...i still have a lot to discover with my hubby its nice to know that im having a good start.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    .......just suck it and leave the small talk out of it.
    great advice

Banned

British gone wild!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    one funny book about something related to this stuff...Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps by allan & Barbara Pease http://www.allanpease.com/shopexd.asp?id=35
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

I recently downloaded an audio mp3 book called "What a Woman Wants from a Man" I thought it was time I learnt something about women which is not bums and boobs so I downloaded it! But I can't believe it's 3 hours long!!! When a man tells a woman what he wants it takes 2 minutes...when a woman tells the man it takes 3 hours????????

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Thread Information