Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Last 15 Hours

Last 15 Hours

Well I start my journey back in about 15 hours

Its been a tour da force I arrived on the 23rd March without any idea what would happen and here I am 7+ weeks later with the love of my life and her beautiful daughter.

It still catches me when I wake up in the morning and a warm feeling envelopes me(incontinence can be a bugger at my age)

Its also been a difficult last few weeks with an infection in my ear a medical emergancy in the family and a major row with my father-in-law but my honey has shown beyond question that she really is both brave and loyal
    and having these issues has forged a strong bond and understanding of each other that otherwise might have taken much longer.

Cant wait to get back and get on with the next step marriage and UK for us all whatever it takes now Im a man with a mission and a few tears
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Have a safe journey Keith, both physical and mental

Steve

Banned
    It still catches me when I wake up in the morning and a warm feeling envelopes me(incontinence can be a bugger at my age)

I wonder why we do it sometimes, coz the goodbyes are horrible. We're supposed to be big men, but it turns me into a baby at the airport anyways, glad you found what you're looking for mate and I hope you get to where you're wanting to get asap.

have a safe trip keith!!!
    don't be sad,... you have found someone to come back to in a few months and worth your mission to be accomplished
    smile and goodluck
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

It's too sad coming home.
    You definately had an eventful trip. I'd recommend it to anyone, to spend some time out there, if you're fortunate, to be able to take time off...I plan to do it again, that's for sure.

Safe trip back.

Banned
    Have a hassle free return trip ash cloud permitting, good luck with the future plans

Thanks for all your kind words and support its 10pm here so a cuddly night befor the journey Im not against sadness mixed with joy its poignant or is that the dried fish See ya all in a few days
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Well Keith!
    i am so glad you found Jhean , and it sounds like we both on a mission now !!
    you got my mobile so ring me when you settled in again ! and welcome back to the UK , yes mate i know you must be feeling sad at the moment but you have a lot to look forward to now !!
    len
    life is not a practice ! its what you make it

Respected Member
    Have a safe trip Keith. I always find it sad having to leave my g/f behind in Asia when I return to the UK knowing I won't see her for another 3 or 4 months. The long trip home is always a sad one, in complete contrast to the excitement of the outbound journey.
    I hope that your plans work out and you can live together as man and wife very soon.

Well 4 flights and 48 hours and Im back still knackered and brain dead more later
    Absit invidia

jetlag eh
    welcome back keith
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Welcome back Keith

thanks guys.................i think
    Absit invidia

home, Keith ... or maybe 'back' would be a more appropriate word in the circumstances - since "home is where the * lies" - and we know where *YOURS is! Anyway, as I mentioned on another thread, I'm delighted for you and Jhean ... and it won't be long before you and she are together again.

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Well I start my journey back in about 15 hours

Cant wait to get back and get on with the next step marriage and UK for us all whatever it takes now Im a man with a mission and a few tears

I hear ya Keith!! Welcome home , and remember each day is a day less until you meet again

yeah thats right
    Absit invidia

Trusted Member
    [QUOTE=keithAngel;

Its also been a difficult last few weeks with an infection in my ear a medical emergancy in the family and a major row with my father-in-law but my honey has shown beyond question that she really is both brave and loyal
    and having these issues has forged a strong bond and understanding of each other that otherwise might have taken much longer.

[/QUOTE]
    I've now "followed" you back to the UK and not only have I met you but also Jhean and her family.
    By far the most memorable theme of my visit was meeting people and being welcomed into their homes Keith, thanks for showing me your humble home in Cebu and that bottle of San Miguel you bought me
    Jhean is an absolute delight, with captivating eyes which meant I really couldn't concentrate on all your advice to me as guide, counsellor and friend But she's much more than that, as I was aware of the difficulties you faced, more than any other forum member because I was there. She and her family members made me very welcome and I took some great pics around her village
    We went to the Karenderia restaurant where the bills arrived for "Sir Keith" and "Sir Keith's friend" (me!) - move over Keith Boss !

Congrats and i know EXACTLY how you feel fingers crossed for our respective futures!

Respected Member
    Excellent post, i'm sure everything will work out well. All the best.

Thread Information