Meet Alvin hes really on it

Welcome to Globe Chat Assist. Your chat session will begin shortly. Feel free to begin typing your question.
You are now chatting with Alvin
Alvin: Hi good afternoon, how may I help you today?
keith: please can you give me the phone number of your customer service in cebu city
Alvin: before i proceed may i have your globelines phone number please?
keith: 4918791 its not mine its a friends who has problem

lucky i had that then

Alvin: may i have your location shoe size colour of eyes and the complete name of the account holder please?
keith: no you cant its one of the family text my girlfriend ive looked on your website no number please furnish me with the contact number so i can text it t your customer
Alvin: i'm sorry sir but i didn't understand this message that you have just sent, - mno nytopu

What are you smoking there Alvin?

keith: please give me your service telephone number for cebu city so i can pass it to your client
keith: so they can ring with the fault or billing issue
Alvin: okay sir, i will provide it to you, just want to clear that you don't have an account on us am i correct?
keith: thats right i am trying to help another who does with a simple request
Alvin: okay, thank you for the information
keith: they cant talk to you as they have no net
Alvin: Let me get back to you on that. Please give me a few minutes to look for the information you need.

15minuits later

keith: must be a rare request
Alvin: thank you for waiting sir, as i've checked, our customer service in cebu will not be able to entertain your concern if you call them for they prioritizing those walk in subscriber but you can contact us through our hotline using globe landline, just dial (02)730-1000 from any landline phone (toll-free from any Globe Landline), or if using globe handyphone, just dial 211 and make sure that upon calling on hotline using globe handyphone must have a minimum balance of P7.50 but your call in our customer service is free of charge
keith: thank you for your assistance perhaps we could meet for a beer now i know you so well