Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

The deeply upsetting story of Hollie Greig

Has anybody else come across this story? And do you think it's true? Or as far fetched as it sounds?

http://paltelegraph.com/columnists/p...f-hollie-greig

Banned
    I would say it is true. I was told a similar story by a workmate years ago (when I used to work for the NHS and this workmate had been around drug abusers due to his career). I was told how this woman, who was a prostitute and now in prison for trying to kill one of her clients grew up with parents who both abused her. Her father used to bring men back to the house so they could all "do things" to her whilst still a pre-teen...

Basically, this young girl grew up with severe problems due to the years of neglect and abuse she suffered. And the only life she knew was that of a prostitute, until she finally snapped and almost killed her punter.

So, yes.. I do believe this story to be true for no other reason that this world is full of sick people out there

Banned
    Yeh, for sure these "rings" exist, but it's all the cover-ups - if true - which are most concerning. Apparently this story has never made it into the mainstream press

Banned
    The mainstream press has to answer to certain people. Corporations who sponsor them through advertising or The government who also advertises a lot (and remember how Tony Blair sent the Police round to raid the BBC trying to get a name for their "source"). so they make sure they never upset their "sponsors"..

Also a lot of times the press are afraid of legal action being taken especially if they cannot prove what has been alleged, and a child with Downs syndrome is not the best witness for some journalists.

This is why the Internet is such a good thing, would we have ever seen that video of US military killing journalists in Iraq had the internet not been set the way it is? And so the future stories will more than likely spread via social networking and forums like this one, not the 9pm News..

Thread Information