Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Hello

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Smile Hello

Hi ! I am 52, A bit about myself ? I am romantic, motivated outgoing man, I enjoy travel, the out doors, cooking, I take an interest in most aspects of Life. I would like to meet a lady who is honest, outgoing and with sense of humour man. Not a specify requirement. I live in Central London and been on my own for the past 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by aggy123 View Post
    Hi ! I am 52, A bit about myself ? I am romantic, motivated outgoing man, I enjoy travel, the out doors, cooking, I take an interest in most aspects of Life. I would like to meet a lady who is honest, outgoing and with sense of humour man. Not a specify requirement. I live in Central London and been on my own for the past 3 years.
    "Aggy?" ... sorry, at first glance, your *pseudonymn led me to imagine you were a woman - as in *it being the usual derivative of Agnes! to the friendly forum. ... BTW, is your real name Angus?

welcome to the forum agy123.......

Welcome to the forum
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by aggy123 View Post
    Hellooo and welcome here

Welcome to the forum.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thread Information