Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Filipinoheart.com

Hi all, I joined fh for a month, to see how it goes, and was wondering. I heard somewhere that Filipino women expect you to approach them more than just once, I sent quite a few emails but only got one reply. Very nice girl who will be meeting up with soon. She is based in UK. But, if things don't work out should I contact the other members a second time? don't want to come across as a pest, any advice for me? thanks

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Were the emails to ones in the Uk or in Phils etc? I've found that most in the UK, don't seem to be too interested for some reason. Quite frustrating as some live very near to me in my county and don't/won't even look at my profile! I sent a message to one who was a gold member, she finally read my message, but still didn't even look at my profile. I have been in their age ranges and am the type of person that they say they are looking for, so I don't get it.

I've also seen that some seem to be a lot fussier, in the the age range that they are looking for is a lot narrowed to what Filipinas in Phils are looking for. I saw one who was 37 and said that she was looking for a guy ages between 30-40 which is like a lot of UK girls, in that they seem to be going for more younger than older guys! Maybe, they want someone more immature, they don't want to settle down or have a family? Who knows? Maybe what some Filipinas say in that age doesn't matter & they prefer someone more mature is really rubbish and they are just being less fussy, so they can meet a foreign guy? If that them saying that age doesn't matter etc, was really true, then they wouldn't change their opinion once here!

I wouldn't message them more than once! If they don't reply, then I'll bother with someone else! If they like me that much, then they'll reply.

Maybe some haven't bothered to look at me as I'm not a gold member (full membership only ended last week), but if they sent an 'I'm interested' message to me, added me to their favourites or sent me a message and i was interested in them, then I would join up, but I don't want to join up if there is no-one there that is interested in me.

Whereabouts does the one you're in contact with live?

All messages were to UK, some to just a few miles from me. I have had pretty much the same experience as yourself.....
    The lady I'm in contact with is in Croydon area, I'm from near Brighton.
    Funny thing is i get at least ten "I'm interesteds" from the philipines, have you been on FH long? it would good to keep in touch with you if you like, compare notes and all that,,,,

Respected Member
    How about a holiday in the Philippines? No need for Filipina Hearts!

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    I have been on FH for quite a number of months before encountering the pearl.... Sometimes I wonder why I inflict myself a 13-hour flight to the Phils while I live just outside Paris and if I go to the "posh" district at school time I will encounter Pinays working as yaya at every corner... does that make sense????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    How about a holiday in the Philippines? No need for Filipina Hearts!
    Spot on It can be a real minefield FH, asianeuro etc. You need a lot of luck imo. Regarding filipinas in the UK being different its because they've been in the UK awhile at a guess and have become westernized.

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete67 View Post
    All messages were to UK, some to just a few miles from me. I have had pretty much the same experience as yourself.....
    The lady I'm in contact with is in Croydon area, I'm from near Brighton.
    Funny thing is i get at least ten "I'm interesteds" from the philipines, have you been on FH long? it would good to keep in touch with you if you like, compare notes and all that,,,,
    I've been on it since October 2008, but not all the time and only been a full member now & again.

Keep talking to all the girls, as long as your not being dishonest and leading them on as such...your not doing any harm!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    And watch out for the usual scams.... ("my sister wants to sell the computer, how can we communicate????" or "my house burnt down, I just saved my bra and panties....." )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    And watch out for the usual scams.... ("my sister wants to sell the computer, how can we communicate????" or "my house burnt down, I just saved my bra and panties....." )
    Wear them and show me the scorch marks....

Banned
    No need to send so man emails. Usually an invite to chat should be enough, if they are interested then they will say yes. If not, then move on..

The problem with FH is the cost to the benefit. There are a lot of scammers on these sights so just keep your wits about you and you should be fine. and if you don't want to fork out the dough there are free dating sights.

Just take your time and talk to them...

I dont really see the benifit of a pay site especially as the ladies arnt paying i dont think you will have more or less sucsess on a free site like Date in Asia look for the well written profiles and make sure your own includes some restrictions like "no married women" or whatever if the chats dont equal the quality of the profile it was probably written by some one else I wouldnt chat anymore on yahoo only skype but for all that nothing beats being in country and a recommendation virtual may be entertaining but real is better
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Maybe what some Filipinas say in that age doesn't matter & they prefer someone more mature is really rubbish and they are just being less fussy, so they can meet a foreign guy?
    In many cases that is true,plus the fact they are already in the UK and can choose at will and date people in the traditional way.. Im sure they are happier meeting guys in person rather than a web cam and a chat box.

Respected Member

Relationships

The key point for me is keeping your spirits high during your search and never give up.

I have visited the phils 6 times or so and never found the 1, then one day browsing on DIA my luck was in.

Quote Originally Posted by Travellor View Post
    The key point for me is keeping your spirits high during your search and never give up.

I have visited the phils 6 times or so and never found the 1, then one day browsing on DIA my luck was in.
    She had a cam?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Asianeuro worked exceptionally well for me and i would not hesitate in recommending it to ANYONE - its worth paying for the premium membership too.

Thread Information