Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Hi Ladies

Hi Ladies

Is your Honey Ko "Stricto" if so how and is it a good thing?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

No becoz I'm a BIG GIRL and able to think whats right / wrong and know how to behave myself ..
    He trust me a lot and kept reminding me how much he loves me everyday
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    No becoz I'm a BIG GIRL and able to think whats right / wrong and know how to behave myself ..
    Im trying to discover what "stricto" means sars so you see it as negative? for example I dont like to be late is trhat sticto?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

[SIZE="2"]This is an interesting subject cause I sometimes get the impression my Vimvie wants me to 'take control' and be in charge of everything.. Surely a woman wants control of her own life? She wants to make her own decisions..?

For a man lucky enough to be married to a filippina....this can be a bit..

Do filipina's like everything done for them? Or would rather have control themsleves..?

I think it's better and healthy to have control of your own life, it encourages confidence and is empowering! Would this make a filipina feel like she isn't being cared for?

My Vimvie has her own bank account rather than the joint account, she has her own income, soon she will passing her driving test and will have a car of her own...there is no limit to what she can achieve. This is whats good for people I think...it's growing, it's empowering, it boosts confidence.

Having someone simply care for you? Don't be such a wimp! Take control of your life! It will make you feel great. If someone has convinced you that your life is limited, or that you can't be successful...they LIED!![/SIZE]

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Banned
    When an old Aussie expat here met my girl he said after she seems different to a lot of Filipinas he sees with expats, definitely not an, "up to you girl" as he put it. The type, when you ask what they want to do, it's always, "up to you." They never have a say in the decisions and don't want to That wouldn't work for me, mainly because I'm an indecisive git at times anyway Besides, this is her city, she knows places that I don't, so no point in me taking charge all the time. I have noticed though I can have the final say if needs be and there's no problem there, but I'd rather us discuss things than me be the boss 24/7.

I was chatting to an expat the other evening and his fiance was slouching in her seat as me and him were talking. He gave her a little nudge, and said, "sit up straight." Reminded me of a father talking to his daughter. That's what a lot of guys who come here want, I guess, a wife they can boss around and train to be how they want. Not for me

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Im trying to discover what "stricto" means sars so you see it as negative? for example I dont like to be late is trhat sticto?

stricto or stricto sensu ("in the stricter sense")
    tagalog istrikto meaning strict,rigid?

istrikto
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    istrikto

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    [SIZE="2"]This is an interesting subject cause I sometimes get the impression my Vimvie wants me to 'take control' and be in charge of everything.. Surely a woman wants control of her own life? She wants to make her own decisions..?

For a man lucky enough to be married to a filippina....this can be a bit..

Do filipina's like everything done for them? Or would rather have control themsleves..?

I think it's better and healthy to have control of your own life, it encourages confidence and is empowering! Would this make a filipina feel like she isn't being cared for?

My Vimvie has her own bank account rather than the joint account, she has her own income, soon she will passing her driving test and will have a car of her own...there is no limit to what she can achieve. This is whats good for people I think...it's growing, it's empowering, it boosts confidence.

Having someone simply care for you? Don't be such a wimp! Take control of your life! It will make you feel great. If someone has convinced you that your life is limited, or that you can't be successful...they LIED!![/SIZE]

I agreegood point!!
    When you r married you are not joined at the hip..u r still 2 separate/different people but working together as a team

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    istrikto
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

oh not really kieth
    all things are possible!

Banned
    I think I am the stricto one. ahahaha if he's not yet home, I call him and ask him. Donde esta tu mi Esposo? Por que? But never he calls me and asked : where are you my little labrador?
    istrikto
    That means straight ito!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    That means straight ito!
    Hahaha..funny Ate Penny! I think Boss Keith is dyslexic, that's why..well he said so..LOL!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Stricto means being Strict person ... it is good but in a right way mean good to be strict as long as you know that it is good to the person. For me, i am a kind of a strict person just telling them what i like and i didn't like or be frank...

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    i am a kind of a strict person just telling them what i like and i didn't like or be frank...
    Reminds me of when I first met your sister...She said just be frank.

If you don't like the food...be frank!...if you don't like this or that, just be frank!

Your sisters are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    For me, i am a kind of a strict person just telling them what i like and i didn't like or be frank...
    Yes you are strict...I'm usually shaking with fear, most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Reminds me of when I first met your sister...She said just be frank.

If you don't like the food...be frank!...if you don't like this or that, just be frank!

Your sisters are great!
    Sorry who is this Frank bloke?

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Errr..........what was the question?

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Errr..........what was the question?

Al.
    I think it was something to do with your rigidity Al all day or just in the mornings
    Absit invidia

Thread Information