Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Well done Penny

Two constructive comments and a question.

Q. What program did you use to make the website?

1. The "Emailmeform" on the home page did not work, but the "contact us" at the top of the same page did.

2. I think it would be a good idea to include a "where we are", perhaps a map for example.

Brgds
    Hi Apo! I have already deleted the emailmeform ad and edit my Contact us button.
    I have created a link where we are and you can see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFifer View Post
    Great so far. Viewing and formatting needs a bit more tweaking.Have you tried Tahoma font it is nice to read.It cut off at the right side though, so I cannot see your advert for SULIT, unless I scroll it to the right. See attached video which is on my YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhmzsA9u7p0

PS boss. I tried to upload a video but I cannot upload wmv.

Thanks Gary!As you know this is my first site and looking forward for more in few months. I have already removed that link which I thought I have deleted before. Try to visit again.

Sorry, I like my font and I can read it clearly than Tahoma font family.

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    Well done on learning dreamweaver I've known a few give up after a few days on it. If you want to learn code, of course, dreamweaver's the daddy, but if you're just interested in getting sites built Wordpress is the best option imo. Even when you've learned code WP is still worth using as you can then just modify templates to suit your needs and add plugins. Its very flexible and easy to use for multiple users.

The sulit ad, do you really need it on there? You want to keep people on your site as long as possible.
    Thanks Triple!
    Sorry to hear you gave up after few days.
    I studied 3 short courses and I got more interest in learning Dreamweaver.
    As much as possible, I don't want to depend on templates but I gained loads of ideas thru templates. Dreamweaver 8 is also a good tool to modify any template and it's handy for me IMHO. I have not yet focus myself using wordpress but in later days, I want to know more about it.

I have already deleted Sulit logo. I have an account with Sulit and made money a bit thru that site and will put it back in a different place maybe.

You're doing GREAT, Pen ... and muchas gracias for awarding me rep on another thread earlier today!

Banned
    Gracias Señor ! Que tenga un buen día

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Sorry to hear you gave up after few days.
    Never actually tried dreamweaver. I got a free HTML editor years ago with my hosting plan - http://www.coffeecup.com/

I doubt it does everything dreamweaver can, but does the job I need it to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    Never actually tried dreamweaver. I got a free HTML editor years ago with my hosting plan - http://www.coffeecup.com/

I doubt it does everything dreamweaver can, but does the job I need it to
    I see. My Dreamweaver features has html, coldfusion,PHP, JavaScript etc.
    I tried coffeecup html editor but Dreamweaver is good for me in editing. I am using Coffeecup FTP.

I have my Nvu which I seldom use but I also like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information