Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I would just like to mention

Some times what you imagine arrives in the most unusual way!!

Im a week into a relationship with the most beautiful (and shortsighted) woman in the world and the strangest thing is that she found me without either of us having met or seen each other. This is Jhean and I am Very happy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Nice one Keith She's gorgeous mate. You're right, you usually end up finding what you're looking for in the last place you'd expect to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post

Im a week into a relationship with the most beautiful (and shortsighted) woman in the world and the strangest thing is that she found me without either of us having met or seen each other. This is Jhean and I am Very happy
    hi there indeed a beautiful women and lucky for you both , good luck

Banned

Strangely enough, the lady looks like somebody that was at my wedding...

Congratulations from the both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Strangely enough, the lady looks like somebody that was at my wedding...

Congratulations from the both of us.

goodluck keith and jhean

when do you get your commission dom

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Nice one Keith, she's lovely

Good for you Keith ...it must be that Law of attraction.

She's obviously the Angel part of your name.

Aha!! shes the lady that keeps your heart smiling these past few days
    Best wishes keith
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

A great start to he year! All the best to you both.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Trusted Member
    Well done Keith
    Thought you were'nt on ChatBox so often these days
    Of course you've deleted all those other numbers on your cellphone !

....and shortsighted.....
    Does she speak highly of you as well?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Good luck Keith
    She's lovely, congrats
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Good Vibes

I haven't had the opportunity to wish someone good luck on the back of a surprise encounter like this, so - good luck Keith!! hee hee!

Thanks Guys Im experiencing a lot of new things here at the moment having got up at 4.30am the other day to be at her house when her dad got in from fishing to let him know our intentions in so far as we know them

I have full time competition from her work at the moment although today I turned up at the perfect time to buy the remaining stock of doughnuts and distribute them to passing kids thus allowing her to pack up 4 hours early much to the amusement of the locals who will no doubt tease Jhean unmercyfully tomorrow my daily arrivals are somewhat of an event now and not bad for continuing my Cebuano immersion training although a lot of it is not the sort of things you could transmit on radio

Jhens cooking rice as I write and I can report dry fish frying is not half as bad as I had anticipated Ive even enjoyed eating it in a homeopathic way

Fortunatley a weeks leave is coming up and we are planning to nip over to Bohol which is famous apparently for its chocolate and Freds alchohol consumption
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

the most beautiful (and shortsighted) woman in the world
    ... WHY shortsighted? There's no call for false modesty, Keith!

Keith ... she IS, indeed, beautiful ... well ... she's bound to be, if she's the sister of Dom's missus, Jet! Good Luck to you and Jhean!!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Does she speak highly of you as well?
    She said heights just a number
    Absit invidia

Banned
    dried fish!!!! wow!!!! I can imagine the dried fish over the rice and eaten by hand... argh! I hate you for bringing this dried fish thing up... BUT

I so wish you well, keith. you deserve to be truly happy... bless you and good luck.. and throw some dried fish on my way... *sigh*

when her dad got in from fishing to let him know our intentions in so far as we know them
    when you met her dad, did he mention if he had a gun collection

my misses dad told me when i first met him, he had 4 guns, each one named after his kids
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Congratulations and good luck!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

That Rocks!!! :9:

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Good luck!
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Nice one Keith and Jhen may I wish you a good trip to Bohol and a wonderful Future
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    when you met her dad, did he mention if he had a gun collection

my misses dad told me when i first met him, he had 4 guns, each one named after his kids
    Thanks all for your kind good wishes Guys and Galls Jheans boss has changed her holiday dates (after I spent some time booking and unbooking) se la I will whait this time I think

No Joe He didnt but I was sure to tell him I was a highly thought of member of a band of UK wac-wac and wouldnt be visiting over the full moon......out of respect
    Absit invidia

wish only the best for u both

Hi Keith

Yes mate she,s looking good !we will see you both tonight,
    hope she sells all the doughnuts in time ? ehehheheh

Len and Hanna

Just got a text saying "cleaning now" its18.30 so looking good

Had a really nice time with Len and his delightfull Missus Hannah yesterday(no comments required Boss ) and am looking forward to Jhean meeting them tonight at dinner

Life is good
    Absit invidia

Just got a fantastic text from my honey ko She has wangled a month of vacation in 7 days time so Wooppee no more hanging around let the good times roll you can see ive been practicing Nigel
    Absit invidia

you can see ive been practicing with Nigel

The Boss may have influenced you more than you realise Joe
    Absit invidia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information