Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Face Veil

Face Veil

I took my wife to the U.K border agency office at Liverpool last week for her biometrics.
    All went fine and normal i guess
    When on arrival to the building it was like getting ready to get on a plane, no water to be tken through, empty your pockets and take of your jacket, belt... walk through the metal detector door frame scanner, if it goes off wait to be frisked.

I have no problem with security, usually its for everyones safety.
    What did amaze me to see while seated waiting patiently was that someone sitting accross from me was female person from what ethnic i dont know and dont care, whom was wearing a Face Veil

So much security and yet there is someone allowed in hiding their identity

Respected Member
    Now that wouldn't happen at the US Embassy! In the US Embassy in London your lead in at gunpoint, and can't even take a mobile phone inside.

Banned
    The sensible Belgians ensure it soon won't happen in their country

http://www.euronews.net/2010/03/31/b...ban-the-burqa/

A Belgian MP said Belgium did not wish to follow the ‘bad examples’ of Britain and the Netherlands, where he said many Muslims lived in separate communities.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0kYTkuVDA

Namby Pamby half backed step I say lets rdf chip everyone and be done with it I hope we can buy premium codes I want 666 in mine

End of Father By Christmas to
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    I want 666 in mine
    Which would be meaningless as the actual correct translation of the Number of the Beast is 616
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Which would be meaningless as the actual correct translation of the Number of the Beast is 616
    mistype i meant 6969
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

mistype i meant 6969
    You want me and wifey to join you?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    You want me and wifey to join you?
    No thanks i already checked out the Ping2Win Lost Vaugness Drive through wedding chapel but my Honey Ko prefers the fries at the local Jolibee
    Absit invidia

Arrow

No thanks i already checked out the Ping2Win Lost Vaugness Drive through wedding chapel but my Honey Ko prefers the fries at the local Jolibee

Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    Amazing where you can end up isnt it kenny
    Absit invidia

I took my wife to the U.K border agency office at Liverpool last week for her biometrics.
    What's that? Some new aerobics routine?

Amazing where you can end up isnt it kenny
    I ended up in England when i was born, a country where many years ago people were proud of.

Now its a country of no hopers, spongers from the taxpayers, disabilaty fraudsters, immigrants after the english tax payers money, people making money by having babies for the benifit.

Thats a good enough reason for me not to vote for Labour! time for a change i say!

Banned
    I am an immigrant, have brought up six kids, I am on disability benefit at the moment, and maybe won't be able to work for a long time yet....

So I guess you aren't too keen on me.....

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    I am an immigrant, have brought up six kids, I am on disability benefit at the moment, and maybe won't be able to work for a long time yet....

I am guessing you are not so serious, just like the other posts on here

NO

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Actualy Dom I think your understating the case there in addition to all that your missus is an immigrant and like many others here are dedicating a fair bit of time helping others to increase the dilution of the wonderfully pure English race by encouraging others to import beautiful asian woman from hot little islands in the Pacific rim its a disgrace and I certainly didnt fight in two world wars any one would think this was a multicultural forum or something
    Absit invidia

Actualy Dom I think your understating the case there in addition to all that your missus is an immigrant and like many others here are dedicating a fair bit of time helping others to increase the dilution of the wonderfully pure English race by encouraging others to import beautiful asian woman from hot little islands in the Pacific rim its a disgrace and I certainly didnt fight in two world wars any one would think this was a multicultural forum or something

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Maybe we should be more accommodating and have a face veil day. where everyone must cover the face(not just the ugly people, but even people like me)

Banned

I am guessing you are not so serious, just like the other posts on here

For once I was being serious.....

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

Didnt realise Filipinas or even filipinos wore face veils

Thread Information