Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thats my thinking to Joe I lived there for many years and all Id have to do is register to work in agriculture ive got 11 hectares and barns etc

Whats the six months thing your mentioning?

My German residence card only expired last year easy to get to I have no desire to pay visa fees unessasarily and the minimum wage in Portugal of 5000 euros or so is easy to meet could all work well no rush to get Jhean to the uk bit of warm acclimatisation could be good all food for thought they are fans of dried fish as well
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Kieth, just an addition to the above.

When we did the so-called interview at the Consulate, it was just a few minutes chat at the counter, mainly about the wedding photos, which we had included in the papers and we were together. They were nor required but I thought it would create a talking point. as it did.

When I asked when we would know if the visa would be approved, they again looked at me as I were from another planet, saying of course it would and that we could go ahead and book the flights to Spain for later on the day we would collect it.

Thread Information