Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

sponsor letter for family visit visa

Hiya! It's me again! I hope you are all well. I need some help guys, Anyone written a sponsor letter for family i.e sister? I need some sample letter, and been trying to search here... But it was all with regards to sponsor letter for spouse. I will appreciate it if someone could give me a drafts or sample letter. Thanks!!!

Should be your husband will gonna do that, saying he will be responsible for sister in law to come to Uk,quite impossible because ..Is your sister working ? Sometime they based on her capability if she wiill return to Phil after her visit, it will good point if she had history of travelling from other country.

Respected Member
    This is pretty much the letter from the first visit visa I supported a few years back, it might be of help.

VFS Services Philippines
    Phil-Axa Buidling, 2501-02
    1286 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Corner Tindalo Street
    Makati City
    Manila

DATE

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to support the application for renewal of the visitors visa for XX. I met
    XX in YY in ZZ.
    In December I came to the Philippines to spend a vacation with XX, and we also travelled together to Hong Kong for a few days.
    Although XX has her own finances, I am going to completely support her whilst she is in the
    United Kingdom. We plan to stay both at my home, and to travel to various tourist sites within the UK and stay in local hotels at that time.

I have provided an official statement of my salary from my employer and a printout from my online banking to provide evidence that I can support Marvinia. I left Holland America Line in mid 2008, and am now working XX where my yearly salary is YY euro per annum (tax exempt), and I will be on vacation for the entire period that Marvie is in the United Kingdom.

If you require further information about our itinerary, or information from me or my employer feel free to contact me on the below contact details:

Tel: +44 555 555555
    E-mail: rickyr@xx.com
    British Passport Number: 01234567
    National Insurance Number: JG 12 34 56 D
    DOB: 01 Jan 0000

Yours Faithfully,
    RickyR

Quote Originally Posted by September View Post
    Should be your husband will gonna do that, saying he will be responsible for sister in law to come to Uk,quite impossible because ..Is your sister working ? Sometime they based on her capability if she wiill return to Phil after her visit, it will good point if she had history of travelling from other country.
    Yes she got a job in Dubai and quite financial stable. She is working at HP dubai-- Hewitt Packard.and she's been to different country for her trainings etc.. So it is not a problem at all. I think we can both write sponsor letter if my memory proves me right Joebloggs mentioned it in one of my thread... Any suggestion here.. Will much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    This is pretty much the letter from the first visit visa I supported a few years back, it might be of help.
    Cheers Ricky.. I will start writing now..

Thread Information