Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Narrowly Avoided Kidnap

Had a date tonight with a Nurse who finished at 10pm from her shift arrived 30mins ahead having shaved and applied the nice tuba aftershave 9.45 text arrives "im just changing out of uniform" 23 texts and 50 mins later there she is pretty as a picture

Great says I shall we have a coffee at Bo,s (the rendevous opposite her hospital she had chosen) or off to the resturaunt by cab she had also chosen

Imagine my suprise when she jauntily flashes the car keys and says ive brought the pick up and then aaagh another car with dad brother and cousin smelling a trip to the sulu sea or cleaners I made my excuses and scarperd into a strategicly placed cab who laft lots at my story so youl have to put up with my nonsense a little longer

Its suprising the amount of ladies that want me to date their friends pity im not kinkyer
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Had a date tonight with a Nurse who finished at 10pm from her shift arrived 30mins ahead having shaved and applied the nice tuba aftershave 9.45 text arrives "im just changing out of uniform" 23 texts and 50 mins later there she is pretty as a picture

Great says I shall we have a coffee at Bo,s (the rendevous opposite her hospital she had chosen) or off to the resturaunt by cab she had also chosen

Imagine my suprise when she jauntily flashes the car keys and says ive brought the pick up and then aaagh another car with dad brother and cousin smelling a trip to the sulu sea or cleaners I made my excuses and scarperd into a strategicly placed cab who laft lots at my story so youl have to put up with my nonsense a little longer

Its suprising the amount of ladies that want me to date their friends pity im not kinkyer
    Keep your hands off me sis in law tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Keep your hands off me sis in law tomorrow....
    That should cause some gossip Dom me counting 500,s into her hands in the middle of the mall Usa Duha Tulo.....................
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    That should cause some gossip Dom me counting 500,s into her hands in the middle of the mall Usa Duha Tulo.....................
    What you doing up at this time of night...?

As I had indicated above my evenings entertainment was curtailed by unknown entities so Im consoling my self with a variety of liquids
    Absit invidia

Imagine my suprise when she jauntily flashes the car keys and says ive brought the pick up and then aaagh another car with dad brother and cousin smelling a trip to the sulu sea or cleaners :
    i wouldn't trust a whitey if that was my daughter , they're probably decent people and whats wrong with a free trip to Zamboanga this time of year

Me not either but I offered lunch she came up with dinner location etc just failed to mention she was nipping home for the full makeover whilst I waited

To be honest noway was i getting in a motor at 10.30pm with 3 unknown males at 10.45 no matter how pretty for all I know she might be a he too

And not sure if zamboango is covered on the travell ins
    Absit invidia

And not sure if zamboango is covered on the travell ins
    is that the reason you used , good reason for not going, i doubt you are covered

We advise against all travel to south west Mindanao and the Sulu archipelago because of ongoing terrorist and insurgent activity. We advise against all but essential travel to the remainder of Mindanao.

http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-...ia/philippines

Depends how you define "Essential"
    Absit invidia

Depends how you define "Essential"
    well i wouldn't count on your insurance company paying your random or the British gov

Thread Information