Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

I Would Just Like To State ...

... that the state the UK's in, is due to a collection of states(men) - irrespective of professed political status - who stated it was their stated duty to vote that we join a fledgling "United States of Europe" at a time when no one had the stature to state otherwise. Now, we have reached a state where, the state of affairs is in such a state, that we have the UKIP - who state they will extricate our "state" from its present sorry state.

it really is a sad state of affairs because we also have the BNP, like UKIP are fooling some poor fools to vote for them and wont it be ironic those married to a foreigner would vote BNP

personally i think we that the english channel is close enough to europe and should be somewhere we go on holiday

and also man utd like europe unlike chelsea
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    personally i think that the english *channel is close enough to europe and should be somewhere we go on holiday
    ... you mean for a *SWIM?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... you mean for a *SWIM?
    whatever floats your fancy, skinny dipping anyone

europe should be somewhere we go holiday
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

europe should be somewhere we go holiday

whatever floats your fancy

... I've nothing against Europe ... per se; it's the sh that "floats" across to the UK ... and buggers-up our centuries-old legislative traditions that I DON'T fancy!

When it comes to Europe the writing is on the wall, we are more than way past the thin end of the wedge in my opinion. They can dress it up with all manner of words and guises , but we are slowly but surely being controlled more and more , I firmly believe there is an agenda whose bottom line is not at all desireable.....but its being done slowly so that we all would like to believe that its for the best.......Lisbon Treaty is a fine example June 2008, Irish vote NO, Oct 2009, the Irish vote yes, cmon did opinion really change that much????, why wasnt the NO accepted or was it a case of the EU imposing its will ??but as with all these things its not all bad .....and for me thats where the big con lies.............sorry for that now im in a right state

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... I've nothing against Europe ... per se; it's the sh that "floats" across to the UK ... and buggers-up our centuries-old legislative traditions that I DON'T fancy!
    Well, really, arthur.....

Ther greatest damage done to British institutions in the last 50 years has been done by this latest shower in government, that fell upon us from Scotland and elected under false pretenses...

Kind of reminiscent of 'Mort Ghlinne Comhann', or the murders of Glencoe...

I presume that the vast majority of the cabinet must descend directly from the Clan Campbell...

it really is a sad state of affairs because we also have the BNP, like UKIP are fooling some poor fools to vote for them and wont it be ironic those married to a foreigner would vote BNP

personally i think we that the english channel is close enough to europe and should be somewhere we go on holiday

and also man utd like europe unlike chelsea
    you may wish to edit this now

Not keen on how the EU is acting but if you se how the world is shapping up unless the european nations form a large stat ala USA, Russia, China and India it will fall behind with its aging population..
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Thread Information