Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Annulment: Missed Hearing?

My gf has today been informed of a court hearing on the 8th April - but she will be on holiday with me in Thailand on that date. My feeling is that this probably will not matter as long as her lawyer informs the court she cannot attend asap. I would imagine this happens often if only 2 weeks notice is given.

Anyone got any experience or advice please?

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    My gf has today been informed of a court hearing on the 8th April - but she will be on holiday with me in Thailand on that date. My feeling is that this probably will not matter as long as her lawyer informs the court she cannot attend asap. I would imagine this happens often if only 2 weeks notice is given.

Ian
    As with most court proceedings of this kind it is probably irrelevant whether she attends or not as she won't be saying anything anyway.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Respected Member
    The whole annulment process is ridiculous, ten minute hearings every so many weeks... Marvie once got a call from her lawyer to tell her that they'd missed a hearing... the letter from the court arrived 2 weeks later!

Ian
    hope this helps:
    http://www.gtalawphil.com/Philippine...nt%20101_6.htm
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    The whole annulment process is ridiculous, ten minute hearings every so many weeks... Marvie once got a call from her lawyer to tell her that they'd missed a hearing... the letter from the court arrived 2 weeks later!
    Its the same for criminal cases it can take months and years
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Thats a very useful website, thanks. I think the key hearing is on 15th April, which sadly means she will leave the holiday early, but the 5th April is not so important.

Fingers crossed for the 15th!!!

Ian

Thats a very useful website, thanks. I think the key hearing is on 15th April, which sadly means she will leave the holiday early, but the 5th April is not so important.

Fingers crossed for the 15th!!!

Ian

Your welcome Ian....Goodluck and Have a great time!!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thread Information