Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: i am hurt

Banned

i am hurt

DOES ANYONE HERE THINK ..HOW DO WE SPEND EACH DAY BEING APART FROM OUR HUSBAND HOW DO TO SPEND EACH DAY WAITING PATIENTLY FOR A WIFE TO BE TOGTHER WITH HIS HUSBAND.

MY FRIEND I NEED YOU ALL TO CHEER MY ACHING HURT HEART.. BUT SERIOUSLY any advice please

:

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    DOES ANYONE HERE THINK ..HOW DO WE SPEND EACH DAY BEING APART FROM OUR HUSBAND HOW DO TO SPEND EACH DAY WAITING PATIENTLY FOR A WIFE TO BE TOGTHER WITH HIS HUSBAND.

MY FRIEND I NEED YOU ALL TO CHEER MY ACHING HURT HEART.. BUT SERIOUSLY any advice please

:
    Think of the good times you have spent together, think of the great times you will have together. Look forward to his/her next visit, plan and dream of the one you love.

read a book
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

:
    Have something of theirs, carry it with you everywhere you go. Record your partners voice,play it back Also you may record a small video on webcam of her talking with you on ur laptop. Just things to remind you of parter in your world, letters,photos, smells, simple things like that.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Think of the good times you have spent together, think of the great times you will have together. Look forward to his/her next visit, plan and dream of the one you love.
    yeah bit does not help in fact i think the time plying us big time..the more we think and plan to be togther it getting far... what a life

btw ty for reply..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryFifer View Post
    Have something of theirs, carry it with you everywhere you go. Record your partners voice,play it back Also you may record a small video on webcam of her talking with you on ur laptop. Just things to remind you of parter in your world, letters,photos, smells, simple things like that.
    his smeels hmmmmm that reminds me..ty mate but am still alone and missing him lol dearly miss him...daft system daft ebassy all are daft..making people lives hard...but that the the way a life consequences...
    but ty for advice mate

cheerssssssssssssssss

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    read a book
    hrmmmmmmmmmmm book make me fall aslpt and wake up hey am still here without my husband lol

btw ty for reply born

cheersssssss

Are you login your husbands account? I wonder why it said husband Ross, so I am thinking are you gay or are you a lady?

Banned
    Are you login your husbands account? I wonder why it said husband Ross, so I am thinking are you gay or are you a lady?
    hey for fffffffffffff? lol dnt you see me am talking about with my husband

why are you a balls?
    lol

Aha. Now your smiling!

:
    TIME and WAITING could be the worst enemy of humans lol...
    Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
    Play more games.
    GO OUT!!! u still got a life of ur own
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

:

Hi Ross! i know how painful it is to be miles away from the person you love..but only you know the best ways to nurture yourself...what do you love to do? what makes you smile and feel relaxed & good?

When you are feeling sad & blue, treat urself with something u know u would love to do/have...to many ways of coping, sis but it's subjective.

I personally prefer to read a book and listen to all my favourite songs :-) when i got some extra dough, i pamper myself with a relaxing Spa and...Retail therapy!
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Ross i understand you completely i know it's hard and it really hurts alot being not with that person you love...your still lucky though coz your married already but in our case we are still waiting for my fiance's divorce paper makes me want to cry thinking about it but i need to be strong for him. my fiance will be back here in manila again this april for 9 days makes me happy but deep inside my mind im thinking i wish i could go back with him. im trying to stay positive and im looking forward to live with him in the uk...the funny thing is we are not yet starting my fiance visa application but he already book me a ticket going to the uk so everytime im crying over the phone he always remind me that i got a ticket already and that will makes me smile.

Banned
    Aha. Now your smiling!
    hehehehe tyring hard but ty for cheering up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    TIME and WAITING could be the worst enemy of humans lol...
    Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
    Play more games.
    GO OUT!!! u still got a life of ur own
    oh yes must be agree me to ou on that..

cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Hi Ross! i know how painful it is to be miles away from the person you love..but only you know the best ways to nurture yourself...what do you love to do? what makes you smile and feel relaxed & good?

When you are feeling sad & blue, treat urself with something u know u would love to do/have...to many ways of coping, sis but it's subjective.

I personally prefer to read a book and listen to all my favourite songs :-) when i got some extra dough, i pamper myself with a relaxing Spa and...Retail therapy!
    yeah but i really do not knowwhat i really like or love to do..confusing lol..at times dont wnt to live but hey i must go on lol

but ty for reply..it does help !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeky View Post
    Ross i understand you completely i know it's hard and it really hurts alot being not with that person you love...your still lucky though coz your married already but in our case we are still waiting for my fiance's divorce paper makes me want to cry thinking about it but i need to be strong for him. my fiance will be back here in manila again this april for 9 days makes me happy but deep inside my mind im thinking i wish i could go back with him. im trying to stay positive and im looking forward to live with him in the uk...the funny thing is we are not yet starting my fiance visa application but he already book me a ticket going to the uk so everytime im crying over the phone he always remind me that i got a ticket already and that will makes me smile.
    hello cheeky..ty for the inspiration word but i must say being married does not mean we are lucky..being lucky is you both being enlove and not just being married....lots of married couple there maried but does not have the love they call it genuine but i guess loits of peiople here on the forum are being enlove to there partner..lastly i must tell you you are still on that phase of life that lightly alone im almost halfway of being a married woman but i felt am still a firstimer hahahahaha
    but anyway goodluck to us both and may the God of love shower us more lol

I understand that it's difficult to be away with your husband, I feel the same way like you do
    I accepted the fact that it will be this way so I keep myself busy with the things I need to do. When we talk he's the sentimental one and I tried my best to cheer him up. We both know that this is just temporary and we are both willing to wait
    Just keep being in love

It would help as well to keep yourself busy with your kids or work. That would be fun and that way you will not feel sad being away with your hubby. And if you have more time grab an interesting book to read or find some activities this summer that offers workshop or trainings that will help you enhance your skills or add some more knowledge that would be very useful when you will be in UK
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

oh yes must be agree me to ou on that..

cheers
    Great!! thats cool
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liane View Post
    I understand that it's difficult to be away with your husband, I feel the same way like you do
    I accepted the fact that it will be this way so I keep myself busy with the things I need to do. When we talk he's the sentimental one and I tried my best to cheer him up. We both know that this is just temporary and we are both willing to wait
    Just keep being in love

It would help as well to keep yourself busy with your kids or work. That would be fun and that way you will not feel sad being away with your hubby. And if you have more time grab an interesting book to read or find some activities this summer that offers workshop or trainings that will help you enhance your skills or add some more knowledge that would be very useful when you will be in UK
    hello liane..good for that way and i trully agree to you on that but at times being diffrent in culture makes things difficult and not all the time we can just ride on the wheels of life...up and down but beiung more patince makes us more mature..books i dont think i got interst in books i got load of it but didnt have time to read i got small kids and during the niught im so tired and alone typical for mother i guess..but for thsoe who are single and dont have children ..live your life fully while you are still on that phase..to when thei times comes that you awake in the middle of the night with the cired of the babbbies you can ponder that this is trully the true essence of being a woman and and not just a wife lol..

btw ty for the reply..i hope you and your husband will be soon togther..good luck to us allweeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Ross, I think Liane and Sars make really good points - whilst I built the evidence I needed to support the visa application, I took joy from the fact that every day was one step closer to being together - now that happens for me next week after 8.5 months - I can't believe it has been so quick!!! Enjoy the time you have with your family, stay busy, try a new hobby and be interested in life, that way you stay interesting too!
    Be patient and good luck

time will come...

:
    Hi!
    Dont worry as you are not alone. All we can do at the moment is pray hard...focus on our main goal and dont get tired of the long distance communication. Soon you will be together. Thats the way it is we have to go through difficulties and make us stronger. To show how much we really love and care for our love ones.
    God bless!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oOokhlareeceoOo View Post
    Hi!
    Dont worry as you are not alone. All we can do at the moment is pray hard...focus on our main goal and dont get tired of the long distance communication. Soon you will be together. Thats the way it is we have to go through difficulties and make us stronger. To show how much we really love and care for our love ones.
    God bless!
    So where is Ross now?
    UK or Pilippines?
    That thread was March 2010 pa Oookla

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    So where is Ross now?
    why as she gone missing?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    So where is Ross now?
    UK or Pilippines?
    That thread was March 2010 pa Oookla
    kaw saan ka ba nagayun? having a big enjoy

Banned
    kaw saan ka ba nagayun? having a big enjoy
    Ah I see, bonking comes to those that wait
    Is that how babies are made

Banned
    well yeah..how do you mke your own then

Every time the loneliness gets too much, I think of the time Rebella farted during.............lets just say an intimate moment..........that always does the trick for me and i get another few days of thankfullness she's 7000 miles away

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Every time the loneliness gets too much, I think of the time Rebella farted during.............lets just say an intimate moment..........that always does the trick for me and i get another few days of thankfullness she's 7000 miles away

Thread Information