Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

submitting documents to VFS

Hi everyone,I plan to lodge my spouse visa application this April 2010 at VFS, I would like to ask what are the documents you submitted and how did you file and arrange the documents you submitted in order to make it looks clean. Thanks for the prompt reply esp to those who just recently applied..
    Goodluck to all of us
    Thanks...
    mjowz

Quote Originally Posted by mjwoz View Post
    Hi everyone,I plan to lodge my spouse visa application this April 2010 at VFS, I would like to ask what are the documents you submitted and how did you file and arrange the documents you submitted in order to make it looks clean. Thanks for the prompt reply esp to those who just recently applied..
    Goodluck to all of us
    Thanks...
    mjowz
    http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/vafs
    http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/checklist.aspx
    http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/LocationMap-new.jpg

Banned
    there are a lot of threads on here about submitting visa applications... you may want to use the search button... good luck!

thanks for the reply :-) , it really helps me. this forum really helps those newbie like me. one more question pls, what is the best way to file the documents, put them one by one in a folder each according to the checklist or put it in an envelope? Thank you and more power to this forum!
    Thanks....
    mjowz

thanks for the reply :-) , it really helps me. this forum really helps those newbie like me. one more question pls, what is the best way to file the documents, put them one by one in a folder each according to the checklist or put it in an envelope? Thank you and more power to this forum!
    Thanks....
    mjowz
    Don't put them in seperate folders. Also bundle originals and photocopies separately.

Good luck

Thanks....
    mjowz
    By past experience do not put the documents in a folder. In December my wife and I submitted her application. I had put all the documents and relevant items, of which there were lots, in a folder with divider tabs separating the items into catagories as indicated on the checklist, I even put small items such as Boarding Passes and receipts in a plastic pocket so as to make it easy. I then made an identical folder with copies of all the original documents as required. Whilst I was waiting outside my wife came out and said she was told to remove all the documents from the folder and the plastic pockets and just supply two piles of papers. I though I was being efficient but they had other ideas

mmm, I guess all of u here are right then, Thanks!!!!! well, the only thing that bothers me is the way to file the documents in a way the ECO can easily see the documents, hehe! as wht ive read in others thread here, put ur shoes as u are a ECO! :-).....
    Many thanks to all the members here who answer my questions! It helps me really a lot!
    mjwoz

Many thanks to all the members here who answer my questions! It helps me really a lot!
    mjwoz
    We're always glad to be of assistance. Good Luck with your forthcoming application ... and always bear in mind that spousal visas are seldom - if ever - denied without good reason!

yes u r truely right! this forum really helps a lot. the members are very helpful in sharing the informations esp the newbie like me...i hope i can be with my hubby very soon!
    Thankzzzzz,,,
    mjwoz

Banned
    Hi guyz!! I wanna, I am Galen Pamela. I like dating. If you want to have a great time then just try to spend some time with me. “I‘m feeling happy to join this community that is relevant with my interest.”

Goodluck
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thread Information