Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Steve...Good luck on your trip.....let me know if u will be around Nueva Ecija, so you can visit my humble townour fiesta is on April 24-25, we have SMB night tell your lady I'm from Rizal, N.E
    My fiance is coming as well but can't say the exact date coz still waiting for his legal papers and busy sorting his dad funeral

all the best,
    Leah
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Good luck with your trip steve.r - hope it turns out well for you - just go there intitally to relax and enjoy being with your girlfriend and experiencing life in the Philippines, don't look at everything and ask 'could I live here' wait a while before you start processing your overloaded brain and senses - things you enjoy in the early days may become a bit frustrating, things you find odd may become enjoyable - sit back, enjoy the ride and then work out where to 'park'!

All the best to you !!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Tonight I had a call from my Mahal. She is in Singapore as some of you may remember, she is at school learning english and working to look after her family back in Phil. Anyway, I get a call and she tells me that she is missing me and is re-thinking what she is doing with her life. We have talked a lot about the future and we always hoped that we can be together and make a go of life in Phil. I think tonight the dream has moved a little closer.
    My Mahal is going back home in April and wants me to join her for a couple of weeks so we can enjoy the festival in her town and make some plans. I cant wait, just the thoought excites me. I know you guys are going to warn me and tell me to take care, and of course I am, been caught before, not going to make any more mistakes....I hope!

So I am off tomorrow to see if I can bag any flight bargains for mid april. Any hints on cheap flights to manila would be appreciated if anyone can help out.

Steve
    Wish you a great trip and hope you found Mrs right !! i also fly to see my love one in April and i fly with Cathay Pacific and i paid around £650 !! and thats to Hong Kong then Cebu !!
    Hope you have a good trip !! and you full fill your dreams !!
    len
    life is not a practice ! its what you make it

Thanks Len, very kind of you, I wish the same for your trip too.

I looked at Cathay too, same route as your via HK, but ended up on Emarites.

Have a great time

Quote Originally Posted by LEAHnew View Post
    Hi Steve...Good luck on your trip.....let me know if u will be around Nueva Ecija, so you can visit my humble townour fiesta is on April 24-25, we have SMB night tell your lady I'm from Rizal, N.E
    My fiance is coming as well but can't say the exact date coz still waiting for his legal papers and busy sorting his dad funeral

all the best,
    Leah
    Hi Leah,
    I'll definately be around. We have no fixed plans yet. How far from Jaen are you ?

Justchecking,
    thank you my friend, I will enjoy this trip more as I know what to expect after my last trip in November. I guess more balut is on the cards

Quote Originally Posted by lenboy View Post
    Wish you a great trip and hope you found Mrs right !! i also fly to see my love one in April and i fly with Cathay Pacific and i paid around £650 !! and thats to Hong Kong then Cebu !!
    Hope you have a good trip !! and you full fill your dreams !!
    len
    Hi Lenboy I just realised your from my birthplace is it your home town to? post on my visitors wall if you want to chat as i cant PM you yet
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Thanks Len, very kind of you, I wish the same for your trip too.

I looked at Cathay too, same route as your via HK, but ended up on Emarites.

Have a great time
    Your welcome mate !! sounds like you got a good deal !! have a great time and treasure it , and your time with Ur love one !!

just asking ? how many times have you travelled to the Philippines ? and how long have you known your love one Steve ? and are you going to apply for a visa to get your love one over to the UK ?
    regards Len

Your welcome mate !! sounds like you got a good deal !! have a great time and treasure it , and your time with Ur love one !!

just asking ? how many times have you travelled to the Philippines ? and how long have you known your love one Steve ? and are you going to apply for a visa to get your love one over to the UK ?
    regards Len
    Hi Len,

I will be going to Phil next month, my second time. I went last November the first time.
    I met my girl in Singapore while I was at a tropical fish convention last may (2009)
    I have no intention of getting her a visa right now, I/we are making plans to stay and make a go of it in Phil together. Charie has her sons (8 and 10) there and has been away from them for too long, so she wants to be back there to see them grow up. Maybe one day we will do the visa thing, but not for a while. Small steps first and lots of planning. We have many ideas and a few oppertunities to exploit so we will focus on that first, then..who knows.

How about yourself?

Hi Len,

I will be going to Phil next month, my second time. I went last November the first time.
    I met my girl in Singapore while I was at a tropical fish convention last may (2009)
    I have no intention of getting her a visa right now, I/we are making plans to stay and make a go of it in Phil together. Charie has her sons (8 and 10) there and has been away from them for too long, so she wants to be back there to see them grow up. Maybe one day we will do the visa thing, but not for a while. Small steps first and lots of planning. We have many ideas and a few oppertunities to exploit so we will focus on that first, then..who knows.

How about yourself?
    Hi Steve !
    Yes it sounds like your doing the right thing mate ! and i really wishing you can and will fulfil your dreams and live a happy life together !

About me ? mmmmm yes i had my fair shear of bad luck ! fell in love with a thai woman then brought her over to uk and then we brought her son over !! then last year after 6 weeks after getting her rights to remain visa she starts divorce , and wants money !! so i go to mediation when i come back from Cebu !! yes i found a lovely lady from Cebu and ive been over 2 times and loved my time there !! and in December we found out we having a baby !! and baby due in mid August !!but cant do much untill my divorce is final mate , but would love for Hanna and baby to come to the UK !!!
    what part of the Philippines do you go ? and have you been to any of the Islands yet ? ive been to Boracay , Bohol , batayan , this time when i go i go to Manila to visit friends then fly yo Boracay again with friends !!
    i fly out there on the 9th April and stay for 3 weeks !!

we will have to keep in touch with one another Steve ?
    have a great time with your love one
    regards Len

Hi Steve !
    Yes it sounds like your doing the right thing mate ! and i really wishing you can and will fulfil your dreams and live a happy life together !

About me ? mmmmm yes i had my fair shear of bad luck ! fell in love with a thai woman then brought her over to uk and then we brought her son over !! then last year after 6 weeks after getting her rights to remain visa she starts divorce , and wants money !! so i go to mediation when i come back from Cebu !! yes i found a lovely lady from Cebu and ive been over 2 times and loved my time there !! and in December we found out we having a baby !! and baby due in mid August !!but cant do much untill my divorce is final mate , but would love for Hanna and baby to come to the UK !!!
    what part of the Philippines do you go ? and have you been to any of the Islands yet ? ive been to Boracay , Bohol , batayan , this time when i go i go to Manila to visit friends then fly yo Boracay again with friends !!
    i fly out there on the 9th April and stay for 3 weeks !!

we will have to keep in touch with one another Steve ?
    have a great time with your love one
    regards Len
    Good luck to all who are on this rollercoaster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information