Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: help

help

hello this is jessica can u help my friend coz her bf leave her she try to call him many times but the phone is off so my friend email him but no reply..so my friend she thinking that her bf have sameone else now..plss help thanks
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

I will start on my street??????

Where does he live how long are they together have they been on really good terms etc

I would be happy to make a few calls but much beyond that it becomes work
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    what kind of help do you want from us?

Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    hello this is jessica can u help my friend coz her bf leave her she try to call him many times but the phone is off so my friend email him but no reply..so my friend she thinking that her bf have sameone else now..plss help thanks
    Jessica, hi ... sorry I cannot immediately think of ways and means to solve your friend's predicament, but allow me to extend to YOU a cordial ... if somewhat belated ... to the forum.

why not think that he might have accident instead of worrying he has someone else
    how long its been going on?
    anyway, sorry if she think he might have someone else,sometimes men are pain in the i guess or i rather say pain in the
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

Jessica, I am sorry to hear about the break up of your friend and her boyfriend. I think your friend need to give some space and time to her boyfriend. He may need some time to think things over and have enough courage to explain his behavior towards her.

Does she have any idea why her bf started to ignore her calls and emails? I mean did they have some misunderstanding that leads to this situation? It's difficult to jump into conclusion. Your friend needs some time to think as well, and try not to be clouded by jealousy.

I hope they could settle this. She's lucky to have you as a friend, you're giving her the support she really needs at this point in her life.
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Ah Chinese whispers I heard his ...............
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    hello this is Jessica can u help my friend coz her bf leave her she try to call him many times but the phone is off so my friend email him but no reply..so my friend she thinking that her bf have someone else now..plss help thanks
    Jessica, May I suggest you give some more details, in particular the country where the B/F lives. That way maybe someone, in that country, will suggest you send them a private message, with the contact details you have (don't post them here) so they can make some enquiries.

So do think I should stop knocking on doors John?
    Absit invidia

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    So do think I should stop knocking on doors John?
    Sorry Keith, I don't follow that, am I being obtuse ?

Sorry John I was having a funny five minuits
    Absit invidia

thanks for replying

hello everyone here thanks alots for reply..i just worried to my firend coz she not eating she always thinking of her bf.she call at his phone but is off..its is hard for her coz they have bb togethere but he not soport at his son..he know his son dont have things or food.but he ignore at his own son..thats why my friend want to report inbassy but she said she not merriedn what can she do..coz they not merried.

Respected Member
    OK, plenty of people here would like to help you but first you need to explain really what help you'd like and secondly try to explain everything in as much detail as possible.

However, if I understand correctly that the British boyfriend is the legal father of a child in the Philippines, and has now abandoned the child, then your friend will most likely have a right to claim 'Child Maintenance'. Here is a quote about this

This is a reciprocal arrangement governed by international conventions, which means that foreign maintenance orders in favour of individuals abroad can likewise be registered and enforced by UK courts against UK resident; or a maintenace claim by an individual abroad established in this country.

The Maintenance Orders (Reciprocal Enforcement) Act 1972 provides that the Lord Chancellor is the transmitting and receiving agency in England and Wales for maintenance cases where one party lives outside of the UK. The Lord Chancellor delegates his operational responsibilities as the transmitting and receiving agency to the REMO Unit, which is located in the Office of the Official Solicitor and Public Trustee.
    By using the contact informatin this website, your friend may be able to obtain some help

http://www.officialsolicitor.gov.uk/...o_contacts.htm

But she should take some time to set out the details of her claim, the entire situation etc first of all.

Realistically, she should first determine if the boyfriend has actually left her, or whether something has happened.

Respected Member
    Jessica unless you tell us something we (none of us) can help. You don't even say what nationality the husband is or in which country you think he is living.

I repeat:-

Jessica, May I suggest you give some more details, in particular the country where the B/F lives. That way maybe someone, in that country, will suggest you send them a private message, with the contact details you have (don't post them here) so they can make some enquiries.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    OK, plenty of people here would like to help you but first you need to explain really what help you'd like and secondly try to explain everything in as much detail as possible.

However, if I understand correctly that the British boyfriend is the legal father of a child in the Philippines, and has now abandoned the child, then your friend will most likely have a right to claim 'Child Maintenance'. Here is a quote about this

By using the contact informatin this website, your friend may be able to obtain some help

http://www.officialsolicitor.gov.uk/...o_contacts.htm

But she should take some time to set out the details of her claim, the entire situation etc first of all.

Realistically, she should first determine if the boyfriend has actually left her, or whether something has happened.
    And of course if there is any uncertainty as to who the father is or he denighs it a simple dna test will deal with that
    Absit invidia

Jessica is of course talking about the friend..whos bf left her. ME. I bloody left her. I have had enough!

Banned
    Jessica is of course talking about the friend..whos bf left her. ME. I bloody left her. I have had enough!
    I had an idea that something of the sort had happened, after reading your other thread....

oh sorry to hear that gary
    all things are possible!

Banned
    Hi Gary,

To say that you will be feeling down is probably an understatement but there are men in this forum who have had problems with scammers and have later met a partner who they are over the moon with.

Please let the dust settle and reappraise your feelings towards Filipinas.

You will feel raw for a while and rightly so, but as has been said so many times here, a true Filipina is worth her weight in gold, and this type of love is worth waiting for, no matter how long.

We wish you every success and good luck in the next phase of your life.

You deserve it, Gary.

Also, it may be a good idea for you to change your name on the forum if you have moved on. Things could get confusing if you both have access to the same account here

Gary, my friend, I'm completely gobsmacked after reading this ... even taking into account the subject matter of your corresponding thread. Equally, I cannot imagine how Jessica has managed to conceal her "web of deceit" over such a lengthy period ... and is now, finally trying to "turn the tables" to make things look as though YOU [the 'boyfriend' referred to in her posts] are at fault in some way.

It seems to me you've had an inkling for quite some time that something was amiss - which would appear to tie-in with your [hitherto] unexplained absence from the forum - and you mention having "left" her ... because you'd "had enough!". No wonder you're feeling betrayed, mate.

I know it's small consolation, given the circumstances ... but I doubt if there's much to be gained from confronting Jessica at this late stage; nor should you allow what's happened to close you mind to the prospect of a future relationship with a Filipina who is fully deserving of your love.

Respected Member
    Really sorry to hear about this; feel somewhat conned into giving my earlier answer :-( Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Gary, my friend, I'm completely gobsmacked after reading this ... even taking into account the subject matter of your corresponding thread. Equally, I cannot imagine how Jessica has managed to conceal her "web of deceit" over such a lengthy period ... and is now, finally trying to "turn the tables" to make things look as though YOU [the 'boyfriend' referred to in her posts] are at fault in some way.

It seems to me you've had an inkling for quite some time that something was amiss - which would appear to tie-in with your [hitherto] unexplained absence from the forum - and you mention having "left" her ... because you'd "had enough!". No wonder you're feeling betrayed, mate.

I know it's small consolation, given the circumstances ... but I doubt if there's much to be gained from confronting Jessica at this late stage; nor should you allow what's happened to close you mind to the prospect of a future relationship with a Filipina who is fully deserving of your love.
    Well the February that all this nonsense was just the tip of the iceberg, the last straw. I give her money for rent, she buys food with it instead. Thats taking the p*ss. Then get throw out of the house, then blames me and uses her friends against me.
    This an email from a one of her friends, a girl I do not even know:

heyy thats its ok for you u not soport your own son if u not care to jessica u care to your own son.u know jessica just start get job she dont have money to buy food for connor. i know u already coz jessica tell me all about you every time i talk to her she talking about you.why you not talk to jessica on ym. she is online now. you not pity to your own son.i am sure you know connor dont have food.... i send you messange coz your son live my house and jessica... they eat my food thats why jessica she not eating 4 days now wish u can see her on cam she is verry skinny now. she not know i add you coz she dont want asking you something... you know what connor drink coffee..he wnat to eat good food but how he eating jessica dont have money just now coz she just start job. many guys they soport there son...but i see you you dont care...how kind guy you are... thats its ok for you that your son eating rice only and also you not really shy with me that i am give them food...remember i have husband too...

and then Jessica:

ur son always asking me dady he miss your voice on phone wish u can talk to him too.i just dont want we break our family i see edilyn sad always so plsss can we back togethre na.i will promise i chnage and give u happines ok..anyway i been doctor today coz connor get ashma again and the doctor said coz have epilipsy plssss love we back na..for our family..

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    Really sorry to hear about this; feel somewhat conned into giving my earlier answer :-( Sorry.
    My take is no need to feel bad as a DNA test would sort it out 100%
    Absit invidia

I am sorry to hear about her deception. It was also sad to know that young and innocent kids are being used just for her to get money from you.

I think this email is something from her as well and not really from one of her friends. She has a lot of make -believe drama in her life

I hope you could move on and may you find true happiness.
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by liane View Post
    I hope you could move on and may you find true happiness.
    Amen to that ...

Respected Member
    And of course if there is any uncertainty as to who the father is or he denighs it a simple dna test will deal with that
    I agree
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryFifer View Post
    hello everyone here thanks alots for reply..i just worried to my firend coz she not eating she always thinking of her bf.she call at his phone but is off..its is hard for her coz they have bb togethere but he not soport at his son..he know his son dont have things or food.but he ignore at his own son..thats why my friend want to report inbassy but she said she not merriedn what can she do..coz they not merried.
    Tell your friend to grow up!
    She's making you feel disturbing.
    She can only help herself for her sake and her baby's sake.
    Tell her don't think too much negatives.

Regards to Gary!

Banned
    My take is no need to feel bad as a DNA test would sort it out 100%
    Yep, but that is going to be tricky as Jessica lives in the Phils and Gary in Scotland. It will be very expensive but maybe it is something he has to do to finally know the full story.
    Imagine though if he pays out so much on flights, has to see her and arrange the DNA test and it finally proves she has been scamming him for two years.

Thread Information