Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

visa apply again.....

hi to all... i would like to ask if possible that i could apply a visa to uk again,and how long before i can allow to apply again??,at the moment im in uk, but my fiance,is planning for me to apply immediately to come back, my visa expired this coming april 7,looking forward to your advice and sharing tips...thanks to all

how long have you been here? why not a fiance visa?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

what visa did you enter the uk with, how long have you been here, and what visa do you intend to apply for

hi again, i have my visa till six months,but nearly expired this coming april, i have visa as a visit only, and i planning to apply again as a visit fiancee...is it possible to apply that again??? thanks again....

ive been here last december, just a 20 days, and i come back again here in uk, last february 23, and i stay here 36 days only....

i am planning to apply a visa this coming july, so its possible to apply again, with in 4 months, after i expired my visa,???? looking forward to advice again,,,thanks

Thread Information