Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Palawan Trip

Palawan Trip

Hi Everybody,

A warm hello to all.Me and the hubby are planning to visit Palawan this coming July and would appreciate if we could have an opinion where and what to do there.We are thinking of staying in a resort for around 3 nites so I think a package tour will be the best options.Also,if any member know a reputable travel agency in Manila who could help us arrange for our local trip and accomodation in Makati area.Thanks alot in advance...Have a great week ahead to all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by classygirl View Post
    Hi Everybody,

A warm hello to all.Me and the hubby are planning to visit Palawan this coming July and would appreciate if we could have an opinion where and what to do there.We are thinking of staying in a resort for around 3 nites so I think a package tour will be the best options.Also,if any member know a reputable travel agency in Manila who could help us arrange for our local trip and accomodation in Makati area.Thanks alot in advance...Have a great week ahead to all of us.
    So many things to do in Palawan:

Honda Bay Tour
    Water, water everywhere. Fish jumping in the sea, giant sea turtles, the golden sun and gleaming sand - all these as you island hop from Snake to Pandan Island and the running tour of islands with their shallow reefs and picturesque shores.

Underground River Tour
    Set sail for the Underground River in the morning and enter a quiet lagoon beneath rugged limestone cliffs. Enter a pitchdark cave which the water nearly hides at high tide, and by the light of the boats' carbide lamps unfolds a panorama of stalactites and stalagmites.

Nagtabon/Talaudyong Tour
    The private beach resort in a protected cove lies between two mountains. The water is clear and the sand fine, an excellent swimming spot.

Estrella Falls Tour
    An amazing surprise, Esterlla Falls, awardee of the Cleanest InlandBody of Water, River Category, province wide level in the Philippines, is well-patronized for its clean rushing waters where people of all ages flock for a cold, natural bath and a picnic.

Dolphin Watching Tour
    Wait and watch quietly, and they'll come. The gentle creatures of the sea, the Bottle-Nose dolphins trail your boat, jump out of the Puerto Princesa Bay waters playfully and execute acrobatic moves before plunging back into the cold depths.

Sunset Cruise and Firefly Watching Tour
    Quietly watch the fireflies put on a magic show of their own, lighting up trees with tiny dancing, flickering lights amidst the vast mangrove forest. Pan your flashlights into the water, where small fishes dance as well.

_____

You could try the Legend Hotel in Palawan.Same company owner with Mabuhay Manor

http://www.legendpalawan.com.ph/index.php

Take anti malaria tablets before you go, mossies are in abundance there,
    and carry Dengue and malaria.

don't miss the Island Hoping......and enjoy shopping of pearls...

The Honda Bay island hopping trip was a highlight when we went last year, as was the Underground river, although it takes a long time to get there and seems very disorganised when you do. It IS a one off though, and you don't get many chances to see the longest navigable underground river in the world.
    'The mind is like a parachute - It works best when its OPEN'

If you find my posts useful, amusing or interesting please feel free to add to my reputation

Hi Everybody,

Hi ClassyGirl,

I would suggest going to Sabang Palawan- there's a lot of things you can do whilst there.

We went monkey hiking...(can't remember if that's how they call it) Beware of the monkeys around as they look so charming but then they strip you anything they can put they hands on...cheeky monkeys!
    Went to visit the bat cave and watch the natural local animal life on the river of Mangrove.

There was a team who took us for sightseeing and we have been loaded into to a tiny boat and they told us the stories of the mangrove forest while alternately a guy and a lady sing us a local song...
    It was a great experience...We stayed in Daluyon hotel but you can find a cheaper accommodation options around there.

Other place is Coron, lovely island we went to the twin blue lagoon and island hopping on whitest sand and deserted beach.

I'm jealous now...I want to go HOME!

Check the Trip Advisor as well

'We dance in a circle and suppose, while the secret sits in the middle and knows'

R.F.

Banned
    hi classygirl!

we stayed in Coron, Palawan at Divelink Resort.. we took the 3 days 2 nights package and it includes island tours... you can take a plane from Manila to Busuanga, then the resort pick us up from the airport for a 45 minute drive to Coron town proper.. then a 5 minute boat ride to the resort..

you can contact my travel agent at 0917-8236690; (02)844-5187; (02)3844572. i'm not sure if i can post website addresses so google her agency, it's I-Nav travel and tours..

I miss Coron.. been there twice and wouldn't mind to go back there again... if you're into diving, it offers loads of diving sites as there are lots of shipwrecks there... ww2 vintage ships...

Quote Originally Posted by estherboaz View Post
    So many things to do in Palawan:

Honda Bay Tour
    Water, water everywhere. Fish jumping in the sea, giant sea turtles, the golden sun and gleaming sand - all these as you island hop from Snake to Pandan Island and the running tour of islands with their shallow reefs and picturesque shores.

Underground River Tour
    Set sail for the Underground River in the morning and enter a quiet lagoon beneath rugged limestone cliffs. Enter a pitchdark cave which the water nearly hides at high tide, and by the light of the boats' carbide lamps unfolds a panorama of stalactites and stalagmites.

Nagtabon/Talaudyong Tour
    The private beach resort in a protected cove lies between two mountains. The water is clear and the sand fine, an excellent swimming spot.

Estrella Falls Tour
    An amazing surprise, Esterlla Falls, awardee of the Cleanest InlandBody of Water, River Category, province wide level in the Philippines, is well-patronized for its clean rushing waters where people of all ages flock for a cold, natural bath and a picnic.

Dolphin Watching Tour
    Wait and watch quietly, and they'll come. The gentle creatures of the sea, the Bottle-Nose dolphins trail your boat, jump out of the Puerto Princesa Bay waters playfully and execute acrobatic moves before plunging back into the cold depths.

Sunset Cruise and Firefly Watching Tour
    Quietly watch the fireflies put on a magic show of their own, lighting up trees with tiny dancing, flickering lights amidst the vast mangrove forest. Pan your flashlights into the water, where small fishes dance as well.

_____

You could try the Legend Hotel in Palawan.Same company owner with Mabuhay Manor

http://www.legendpalawan.com.ph/index.php
    Thanks alot for the infos,I think we need to stay longer than plan to be able to see all these sights.Though I wish I know how to swim so I could do some snorkelling too.Once again,thank you very much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    Take anti malaria tablets before you go, mossies are in abundance there,
    and carry Dengue and malaria.
    Thanks,do you think I could have a shot of anti malaria here thru the NHS?

Thanks,do you think I could have a shot of anti malaria here thru the NHS?
    see your nurse at your local doctors surgery for your jabs

there is an open prison near Puerto Princesa - buy yourself an orange prsion t-shirt there is a croc farm, butterfly farm, and err ...

Thank you very much for the infos,it will be a great help for me in booking our trip.

Thank you very much for your infos.....

Thread Information