Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Has anyone of you had experience this?

hello again!

i am an avid fan of this forum. my day is not complete without checking thread and posts from members here. although i havent posted any lately, still i am a fan of this very helpful forum.

after a long period of preparation, i had submitted our application last feb 8. after a week, a text came which says, "your application is being process at the british high commission". then this afternoon while i am in an office meeting, i got a miscall from a tel. no.(02)8582200. When i saw that number, i called back and found out that it was from the british embassy. I pressed no. 5 for the operator, then an operator spoke to me, asking if i had a pending application. i said yes, she gave me a direct line for the visa application, (02)8582398. it took me an hour before i reached the number. a woman spoke to me and told her that i got a miscall, then she get my birthdate and full name, after a while, she told me to wait for the british embassy to call again. She said that they may ask me to submit additional requirements. To be honest, i am very very worried. I mean, the woman who spoke to me upon getting my reference can have a look from the files so that she can tell me what could be the problem. As you know my story on my previous posts, is there a possibility that our application will be refused because i wasnt able to answer their call the on time?

haaaay! so stressful. my daughter keeps on asking me when can we go home to her dad.

hope you can enlighten me.

thank you and God bless.

Respected Member
    It's a probably a good sign, they are considering your application and most likely will need some more information or evidence from you to assist them completing it. We've been in that situation.

thank you, ricky r.

yes, hopefully a good sign.

Banned
    Hi donnabelvaldeo,

I doubt very much that missing a telephone call will cause your visa to be refused.

Try not to worry too much

thank you, aposhark. assurance lessen my worries. hopefully they will call me soon to know what could be the reason they phoned me today.

God bless

Thread Information