Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: help please....

Unhappy help please....

hi everybody, its me fhara from cebu/scotland..just hope some members here still remember me...we travelled back here in philippines last november 17 with my fiance and my baby girl megan..and now me and my baby still here in cebu..

i was granted 2x visit visa before, then last year 2nd week of december i tried to apply another visit visa again for the 3'rd time, because my fiance still fighting his divorce and until now its not finish,..and the embassy give me a decision and it was DENIED,.the eco's reason is that ive been staying longer in scotland than in philippines and i know its our mistake that we apply directly..

....BUT we wanted to ask here if anybody had this experience also and is there any possibility that i can apply another visit visa again?and for how long do i need to wait?...

thank you all for reading this and hope ill get any info...thanks and godbless to all...
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

The ECO is right, as far as UK rules go I think it's a max of 6 months in any 12, but if the ECO is aware that you are in a relationship here my guess is they are now telling you it's Spouse/Fiancee visa time.

The only way around it is to try and appeal and explain the problem in every single detail, and if that fails your other half will have to visit you until you are ready for the Spouse/Fiancee visa.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

as scouser Keith has said, you should not spend more than 6 months in a year in the uk, thou i don't think it's written in any immigration law, i think it's immigration policy, but what is definite, you cannot spend more than 6 months in any one visit in the UK.

appealing not sure that will get you anywhere, as i've said it's immigration policy that a visitor cannot spend more than 6months in anyone year in the UK, so what grounds could you have for an appeal ?

not sure you can appeal anyway, what rights of appeal did it say you had in your refusal letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    The ECO is right, as far as UK rules go I think it's a max of 6 months in any 12, but if the ECO is aware that you are in a relationship here my guess is they are now telling you it's Spouse/Fiancee visa time.

The only way around it is to try and appeal and explain the problem in every single detail, and if that fails your other half will have to visit you until you are ready for the Spouse/Fiancee visa.
    thanks boss win2win for the reply..that's what they offer me also to apply settlement visa when my fiance's paper complete,...its okay will just wait...thanks for the reply..

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    as scouser Keith has said, you should not spend more than 6 months in a year in the uk, thou i don't think it's written in any immigration law, i think it's immigration policy, but what is definite, you cannot spend more than 6 months in any one visit in the UK.

appealing not sure that will get you anywhere, as i've said it's immigration policy that a visitor cannot spend more than 6months in anyone year in the UK, so what grounds could you have for an appeal ?

not sure you can appeal anyway, what rights of appeal did it say you had in your refusal letter?
    hi joebloggs thanks for the reply also and i know its our mistake that we apply directly and in the same year i forgot.. but its okay...god is very good,..we will just enjoy our stay here in phils...but a little pity of my baby coz its very warm here now...anyways thanks again god bless

May the 17th is the earliest you can come again dont forget to explain the full circumstances when you do
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    May the 17th is the earliest you can come again dont forget to explain the full circumstances when you do
    Assuming that last visit was for the full 6 months. If it was less then it's possible to apply earlier.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post

hi keithAngel so its possible that i can apply another visit visa incase the divorce not yet done n that date?..im sorry late reply...im happy to hear that..thanks so much....

Quote Originally Posted by darren-b View Post
    Assuming that last visit was for the full 6 months. If it was less then it's possible to apply earlier.
    hi darren-b yup its full 6 mos the last time....

Thread Information