Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

How to apply for Philippine tourist visa

I was wondering wheres the best place to apply/get forms from for a tourist visa to the Philippines. I believe its valid for 2 months The relevant links for the forms on the Philippines embassy in UK site are broken

Do I need to apply in this country or can i enter on the 21 day and apply there? Also what are rules on entering on a one way ticket? Do I need to show a ticket for an onward journey in that case?

Just arrive and extend its very easy as long as you do it before disapearing into the jungle lol about 3000 peso the first one keep the reciept

I never heard of anyone being asked for an onward ticket if you are extremly paranoid you could always book a throwaway to hong kong or BangKok shouldnt worry though

Why do you want a one-way?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Cheers Keith, not sure how long I'm going for, so was thinking of just buying the return out there when I decide to come back. Remember doing the same in thailand and they always insisted on seeing an onward ticket if you were entering a one way.

So I can enter on the 21 day, then after get 2 months for 3000pesos?

yes exactly and if you want to stay longer just extend again

where and when are you going?

With Thai you must have been unlucky Ive been 3 times never asked me once
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    I'll be off to Davao again, with a week in camiguin, hopefully end of april all being well

Ah the balot season
    Absit invidia

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    I'll be off to Davao again, with a week in camiguin, hopefully end of april all being well
    I'm thinking I want to go to Camiguin again, right now.
    Just apply for your extension, a couple of weeks in to your stay, it wont be a problem...One thing I will mention is, they are quite strict on dress, when you go to the immigration office. Don't wear sandals & shorts, they may not serve you??????

Banned
    Ah the balot season
    oops, may have to change my dates then

I'm thinking I want to go to Camiguin again, right now.
    Just apply for your extension, a couple of weeks in to your stay, it wont be a problem...One thing I will mention is, they are quite strict on dress, when you go to the immigration office. Don't wear sandals & shorts, they may not serve you??????
    Cheers Can you recommend any hotels on camiguin? haven't been before, but it looks great.

Triple
    We stayed at Golden Sunset Resort.
    Quiet & very relaxing. The rooms are fairly basic, but comfortable & clean.
    You can eat outside your rooms, as there are tables and chairs.
    It's lovely to wake up & have your breakfast outside, on a beautiful morning, when it's a bit cooler that time of day.

Can't remember how much we paid now, but it was reasonable, not very expensive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKNUFQrJkXM

You may or may not come across problems when departing on a single ticket these days as the check in desks have been known not to let some people to board ..
    Even those travelling with their Filipino spouses and entitled to a Balikbayan stamp on entry..

Thread Information