Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Looking for 29-34 year-old good-looking single males

Hi everyone!! I have two best friends in the Philippines who happen to be so unlucky in love. And they've always joked that I should really find them a guy who is similar to my boyfriend as they've met him and they now seem to think that England is in abundance of nice and attractive guys like my bf (for their sake I hope so but from my own experience they are hard to find!!). They are both really beautiful, decent girls who are actually quite well off in the Philippines. So they aren't looking for british guys just in order to get to the UK. One is a doctor, she is 29 and "chinita", very fair skinned and doesn't look much like a filipina but a chinese mixed with caucasian blood. And one is a 30 year old medical representative who works in Makati - again fair skinned "chinita" who looks like as if she's got a bit of korean blood in her (but she hasn't). They don't even know that I have now taken their joke seriously and I have now started the ball rolling on trying to find them a guy but since I am now a member here - I thought I'd try my luck! I am also fed up of guys in the Philippines taking advantage of my friends and maybe now is the time to find them a british guy!

They're both very religious, old-fashioned and value their families a lot. So here's hoping I find guys similar to them!! They are both the nicest girls you'll ever meet so I do wonder why they keep ending up with these filipino guys who either just end up cheating on them or using them. Please no offense about the fact that I'm looking for good-looking guys as trust me they are both good looking girls and I cannot for the heart of me pair them up with somebody who's way too.. ermmm... you know . I KNOW and I AM AWARE that looks aren't everything but at the end of the day - when you first meet someone you have to have a physical and chemical attraction with them.

Please - no chavs, no one who is currently in a relationship and no one who is a bit of a ladies' man. I need to find guys who are sweet, nice, good-looking, loyal, honest, caring, who values their families a lot and although not religious - is open to their partners being religious. Also somebody who is willing enough to travel to the Philippines to meet them face to face (obviously if after you've spoken to them online - you both find that you like each other)! So one with a job who can afford this would be ideal! Thanks!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "A good friend will help you move house. A true friend will help you move a dead body."

"In life..., accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue"

Banned
    hmm... maybe it's time to introduce them to different dating sites as well.. and, also go to speed dating activities in Makati...

I guess they need to go around more.. like be active on organizations, join church activities and stuff.. and if they already are in those, and still didn't manage to find a man, well I guess it isn't their time yet... love will find it's way to them at an unexpected time...

you're such a good friend though for helping FATE find it's way to them... good luck to your friends... cheers!

Hmm.. no response.. so I assume there aren't any single, nice, good-looking brits here around 29-34? LOL! I hope my post isn't too intimidating but I'd rather say it how it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "A good friend will help you move house. A true friend will help you move a dead body."

"In life..., accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue"

Banned
    ekks,

most guys here are in a relationship or married.. and primary reason why they are in this forum is to seek advise for fiancee and/or spouse visa...

Quote Originally Posted by Ekks View Post
    Please - no chavs, no one who is currently in a relationship and no one who is a bit of a ladies' man.
    count's me out , maybe they all are

Hmm.. no response.. so I assume there aren't any single, nice, good-looking brits here around 29-34? LOL! I hope my post isn't too intimidating but I'd rather say it how it is.
    i think you're find that most on here aready married or dating, so you won't find single guy's for your friend's, best to take florge's advice!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    hmm... maybe it's time to introduce them to different dating sites as well.. and, also go to speed dating activities in Makati...

I guess they need to go around more.. like be active on organizations, join church activities and stuff.. and if they already are in those, and still didn't manage to find a man, well I guess it isn't their time yet... love will find it's way to them at an unexpected time...

you're such a good friend though for helping FATE find it's way to them... good luck to your friends... cheers!
    Thanks Florge. My med rep friend does go out a lot.. my friend who is a doctor doesn't really go out that much 'cos she spends most of her time in the hospital so she's the tricky one. I haven't suggested speed dating or dating sites to them I must admit 'cos they're quite old fashioned and still believe in the "courting" stage. They're also the kind of girls who would rather be introduced to someone or meet the person at work or thru their friends rather than get the guys themselves thru dating sites and speed dating I can't blame them though 'cos I am also like that. I was single for over a year before I met my bf and never thought about going on speed dates or dating sites. I just kind of waited patiently. I know I am defying the point of them not wanting to go on dating sites as this is what I'm kind of doing for them at the moment but I thought if I get to know the guy first to see if they are going to get along well .. then that's kind of like me happening to know a guy I can recommend to them. I'm confused now too but I hope you know what I meant. LOL! Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ahh.. thought there are a few british guys here who wanted to meet some filipinas hence I thought I'd try. thanks bornatbirth and florge for the heads up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Ahh.. thought there are a few british guys here who wanted to meet some filipinas hence I thought I'd try. thanks bornatbirth and florge for the heads up!
    They don't seem to stick around very long. I guess they register, post once then click an ad through to a dating site where they have more choices, then forget about this forum.

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    I'm too old, not good-looking enough and not enough money! Same problems I have with British women! Especially that more & more of them are looking for toy-boys or don't want kids anymore!

Banned

If there are any takers they may well be at work/doing other things than reading this forum. I'd give it a couple of days rather than a couple of hours

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by South-east boy View Post
    I'm too old, not good-looking enough and not enough money! Same problems I have with British women! Especially that more & more of them are looking for toy-boys or don't want kids anymore!
    There's plenty out there looking for sugar daddies Don't give up hope just yet

Thats right just hang out till one that offers to pay your fare
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    There's plenty out there looking for sugar daddies Don't give up hope just yet
    Why does is seem that a lot of women are either looking for toy-boys or sugar-daddies?! What happened to the inbetweeners?!

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    They don't seem to stick around very long. I guess they register, post once then click an ad through to a dating site where they have more choices, then forget about this forum.
    oh yeah! forgot about that! thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    If there are any takers they may well be at work/doing other things than reading this forum. I'd give it a couple of days rather than a couple of hours
    You're right!! Forgot that other people have jobs just because I'm off work at the moment. Silly me!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why does is seem that a lot of women are either looking for toy-boys or sugar-daddies?! What happened to the inbetweeners?!
    Really? Age shouldn't really matter when it comes to love though I've always thought it's better to go out with guys who are a bit older so that they're more mature and can look after you - hence I am looking for guys similar age as my girl friends or a bit older. I'm sure you will find somebody.. sometimes you tend to find someone when you aren't looking. I know that's not always the case and sometimes it's a case of if you don't ask you don't get but no one really knows what's in store for them so don't give up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for 29-34 year-old good-looking single males ...

... lets ME "off the hook" ... aside from my gender!

Trusted Member
    Hi Ecks, your filipina friends sound ideal, very desirable in every sense
    I'm not usually in to matchmaking but I wanna put in a good word for "South- East Boy" (Tim) . Seriously, he's a good trustworthy guy , and also modest
    It's been pointed out to you that many forum members are already in relationships - but not all, don't lose patience so soon !
    Can I also tactfully point out to you that for a forum which is free to use but not free to run, you have had excellent numbers of responses, not only to your own introduction, but also to your questions relating to pregnancy and the NHS (well over 50 responses, all of them well-meaning)

Quote Originally Posted by jackson.alan46 View Post

"I'm not usually in to matchmaking"

"Can I also tactfully point out to you that for a forum which is free to use but not free to run, you have had excellent numbers of responses,"
    Heh Doc has the boss a commission deal I missed
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Heh Doc has the boss a commission deal I missed
    Trust me, I'm a doc, can't disclose confidential information !

Trust me, I'm a doc, can't disclose confidential information !
    Absit invidia

Hi Ecks, your filipina friends sound ideal, very desirable in every sense
    I'm not usually in to matchmaking but I wanna put in a good word for "South- East Boy" (Tim) . Seriously, he's a good trustworthy guy , and also modest
    It's been pointed out to you that many forum members are already in relationships - but not all, don't lose patience so soon !
    Can I also tactfully point out to you that for a forum which is free to use but not free to run, you have had excellent numbers of responses, not only to your own introduction, but also to your questions relating to pregnancy and the NHS (well over 50 responses, all of them well-meaning)
    Thanks Alan, I can't help it... I'm special. LOL only joking I know and I am very thankful to all of you who have welcomed me here. I appreciate all the comments and everyone who has replied to my threads. In fact I appreciate it so much I decided to make a donation to the website. Only a small amount but every little helps! I urge all the newbies to do the same!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Trusted Member
    ... I appreciate it so much I decided to make a donation to the website. Only a small amount but every little helps! I urge all the newbies to do the same!!
    Magaling !]Maraming salamat Ecks, masaya ako kasi nandito ka ngayon, talaga ! The donation will go towards my commission! (only joking ) By the way English is the preferred language on the forum but I'm learning Tagalog! Your English is excellent!

One is a doctor, she is 29 and "chinita", very fair skinned and doesn't look much like a filipina but a chinese mixed with caucasian blood. And one is a 30 year old medical representative who works in Makati - again fair skinned "chinita" who looks like as if she's got a bit of korean blood in her (but she hasn't)
    We had a thread posted on this forum about the Filipino obsession with white skin and if I remember correctly most of the guys who responded seemed to prefer their ladies to have a natural Filipino (Asian) complextion.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    We had a thread posted on this forum about the Filipino obsession with white skin and if I remember correctly most of the guys who responded seemed to prefer their ladies to have a natural (Filipino) asian complextion.
    Unfortunately both my friends are naturally fair skinned. My doctor friend certainly have a chinese blood in here hence the colour and my other friend (I'm convinced) has got some kind of mixture in her blood too. I was born naturally fair skinned as well as my grandfather's chinese but I now make it a point to tan when I can
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Newbie (Restricted Access)

hi

hi am 31 single male

Magaling !]Maraming salamat Ecks, masaya ako kasi nandito ka ngayon, talaga ! The donation will go towards my commission! (only joking ) By the way English is the preferred language on the forum but I'm learning Tagalog! Your English is excellent!
    Wow! Your tagalog is pretty impressive Masaya ako dahil masaya ka na nandito ako ngayon Thank you, I used to read a lot of english pocketbooks, the dictionary and encyclopedia when I was a kid in the Philippines so I've had a lot of practice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by paul590773 View Post
    hi am 31 single male
    Hi Paul. Can you tell me more about yourself? You can either PM me or post your reply here. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unfortunately both my friends are naturally fair skinned. My doctor friend certainly have a chinese blood *in here hence the colour and my other friend (I'm convinced) has got some kind of mixture in her blood too. I was born naturally fair skinned as well as my grandfather's chinese but I now make it a point to tan when I can
    * in her i mean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

* in her i mean

Are you sure??
    Absit invidia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information