Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

£225k benefit fraudsters out of jail and back on handouts

This could only be allowed to happen in the UK

TWO crooked brothers who pocketed £225,000 in one of Britain’s biggest benefit fraud cases are back on state handouts after being released from jail

And anger was mounting last night because between them they own an array of properties including a six-bedroom mansion.

Javeid Akhtar, 36, and Banaras Ali, 32, wove a 10-year web of deceit using a string of false aliases to create a myriad of claims.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...state-handouts

It'd cost over a grand a week keeping them in prison though!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    It'd cost over a grand a week keeping them in prison though!
    A Singapore style serious caning would be cost effective and teach them the errors of their ways

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    A Singapore style serious caning would be cost effective and teach them the errors of their ways
    Is that conjecture or personal experience?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Is that conjecture or personal experience?
    Conjecture - but having been there I'm buoyed by the fact that their decent society does not tolerate grubs like this pair of shysters.

String 'em up its the only language they understand

£225k Benefit fraudsters out of jail and back on handouts ...

... and to think that decent, law-abiding [foreign] wives of British Nationals have absolutely no recourse to Public Funds during the first 27 months of settlement in their lawfully-wedded husband's native country ... after already forking out a fortune on visa fees!! Grrr ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... and to think that decent, law-abiding [foreign] wives of British Nationals have absolutely no recourse to Public Funds during the first 27 months of settlement in their lawfully-wedded husband's native country ... after already forking out a fortune on visa fees!! Grrr ...

And after you Arthur have forked out a working lifetime of income tax Ironic isn't it that the life in the UK book you mention in your recent post no doubt goes heavily into the rights of those who have just jumped out of the back of a lorry to claim everything going

And, come to think of it ... with names like THEY have ... neither of THEM are British by descent ... unless, of course, they're of the second generation, 'Heinz 57' variety!

Banned
    And, come to think of it ... with names like THEY have ... neither of THEM are British by descent ... unless, of course they're of the second generation, 'Heinz 57' variety!

As good Muslims I wonder if they would carry on with their stealing in Saudi Arabia ? I somehow doubt it........ the thought of a trip to Chop Square after Friday Prayers is deterrent enough

And after you Arthur have forked out a working lifetime of income tax Ironic isn't it that the life in the UK book you mention in your recent post no doubt goes heavily into the rights of those who have just jumped out of the back of a lorry to claim everything going
    Exact'ment! ...

Respected Member
    I`m not sure any of us were expecting their names to be along the lines of John Smith or Paul Brown were we

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    I`m not sure any of us were expecting their names to be along the lines of John Smith or Paul Brown were we
    Not really! ...

You lot are dumb..... They have to pay it back, I would expect in a case like this they would have at least £1 deducted each week till 17th May 3415.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    You lot are dumb..... They have to pay it back, I would expect in a case like this they would have at least £1 deducted each week till 17th May 3415.
    They've recently seized Captain Hook's place but his wretched family live in a £600k house and ponce off the taxpayer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...egal-bill.html

Respected Member
    I agree Arther it makes us reading that when we have to fork out hundreds to apply for our wifes visas and if your 1 of the lucky ones get 1 at all, and makes us even more when like you said your wife has no resourse to public funds for 27months once shes here.

Respected Member
    This could only be allowed to happen in the UK

TWO crooked brothers who pocketed £225,000 in one of Britain’s biggest benefit fraud cases are back on state handouts after being released from jail

And anger was mounting last night because between them they own an array of properties including a six-bedroom mansion.

Javeid Akhtar, 36, and Banaras Ali, 32, wove a 10-year web of deceit using a string of false aliases to create a myriad of claims.

They were released from jail having served just half their three-year prison terms but both immediately began claiming benefits – despite still owing £220,000. Now the brothers have cost taxpayers a further £12,000 in handouts. The benefits came despite Ali owning the lavish six-bedroom home in Leeds valued at £650,000.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...state-handouts
    Also i see in dedworths thread that these 2 guys are costing british tax payer £12000 in handouts now, I recantly spent over £9000 on medical bills in phils for my kids and they are registered as british citizens with british passports, and i wonder what they would of said to me if i went to british embassy in manila at the time and asked them to pay for for my kids hospital bills. We all know,, they would of told me to get lost..

Thread Information